ATTN: Myself / to know me? Ask me anything atoz!!!!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
yeah I met him Knightwolf for first time I think it was about a month ago, I don't know him that much but so far he's a nice guy enough not to be mean to me... feeling about him? he ain't gay or you mean as a person? good person simply as that or you want more detail, just ask!

Was he who you expected to see, that's what I meant by feeling about him... nothing sexual or anything like that. :)

HEY! :slap: hold your horse :slap: again this thread's mine comment! LMAO
yeah it is ur thread but i just simple help u to answer their question !! pppfffttt :cool:

Originally posted by ChelEler
Was he who you expected to see, that's what I meant by feeling about him... nothing sexual or anything like that. :)
He wasn't the person I expected to see, actually there is a pic of him in his advtvar whatever u spell it, and couldn't find him and he approach me then I go ahhh that's you... nice to meet ya blah blah!

Originally posted by knightwolf68
yeah it is ur thread but i just simple help u to answer their question !! pppfffttt :cool:
yeah... thanks for answering anyway... you're welcome to answer anything cuz it's your freedom rights!

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Hmm... Are u forward to go off to Gally??
oh godamit... excuse my language... oh hell yeah I'm so 100% looking forward to Gally to have freedom and fun to tell my mom that I did many :naughty: things....

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
:jaw: at Pimp's currently pic damn !! *poooooooooooooofff*
I recently got my haircut today... I'm gonna try to post it online via my webcam... *trying to figure out how it works*....mmmmmmmmmmmm

I recently got my haircut today... I'm gonna try to post it online via my webcam... *trying to figure out how it works*....mmmmmmmmmmmm

:shock: pl pls pls pls post show yer pic * rubbing hands* lol

oh godamit... excuse my language... oh hell yeah I'm so 100% looking forward to Gally to have freedom and fun to tell my mom that I did many :naughty: things....

NO worries abt cuss :D.

:rofl: Have fun to pissing your mom off that u did :naughty: things :ugh:

by the way irish can help ya how to do with online via webcam blahh.. i would help ya but soon will sign off and call my man wont be long and will be back with ya ok ?

Grr Tweety.. Nice try to makes me stay here long :lol: Juz kidding..

It's depends on what kind of webcam or whatever it is and I'd able to help :D

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Grr Tweety.. Nice try to makes me stay here long :lol: Juz kidding..

It's depends on what kind of webcam or whatever it is and I'd able to help :D

yes hee hee but just be nice yer pimpbro :D

Irish help me... I tried to save as jpg but it only save as bmp...

Irish help me... I tried to save as jpg but it only save as bmp...

Ok, which cature are u using?? In the AOL, or your own webcam program or??

Back