ATTN: Myself / to know me? Ask me anything atoz!!!!

Originally posted by funnybebe78
:laugh2: congrats PDP ;)
this I :Owned: this page and :Owned: this thread too.. do you have any ??? for me??? feel free to speak out!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
this I :Owned: this page and :Owned: this thread too.. do you have any ??? for me??? feel free to speak out!

*thinkin* nah my mind is dead :laugh2: anyways... but when will u leave for gally? u gonna go somewhere for the summer? ;)

*thinkin* nah my mind is dead :laugh2: anyways... but when will u leave for gally? u gonna go somewhere for the summer? ;)
dead?:slap: what's the matter with you? what did ur momma teach you anything to learn to ask a question... lol... Well For Gally classes start on Aug 25 but for NSO start on Aug 17 then I'd leave for Maryland first or 2nd week of August to stay with my auntie em until Gally time... I will return to San Francisco in middle of June for court appearing again! Cuz the judge were sick the last time so I had to be rescheduled again, no I didn't waste my time the last time, I enjoyed every moments of it, I went to Fresno the day before the court appearing the last time and went through out the SF before I came back home... now I will find out to see if I will get extended vacation for extra 5 days to stay with my relatives in Fresno.... then the rest of the summer hopefully I'll stay with my dad until time for me to go Gally, just being postwhoring on AD2 I guess :)

DiD U go to the castro street???? and if u did did u have fun... LOL! checking the cute guys out ?

Originally posted by javapride
DiD U go to the castro street???? and if u did did u have fun... LOL! checking the cute guys out ?
yeah I did went there but had hard time to find any singles guys.... most were couple... :(

I did have fun enjoying out there without worries on my shoulder...ofc what do you think who I will check out on? :slap:

Anyone up for posting postwhore to ask me questions???? shoot it here...

One of my favorite motto is: Cry yourself a river, build a bridge and get over it!

ah that's cool motto.. ;)
gimme more questions and i'll answer them!
moa.gif

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Umm lemme think.

What a type in guy are u looking for?
sweet, good personality, able to get along, understandable, kind heart. If you meet me in person then you will know what I want, smile!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
sweet, good personality, able to get along, understandable, kind heart. If you meet me in person then you will know what I want, smile!

Ah that's kewl :D

In my gal who I'm interesting in that's the type I want :P

Originally posted by Irish Devil Dog
Ah that's kewl :D

In my gal who I'm interesting in that's the type I want :P
amen.... if you sing the word amen in a long chord.... it'll sound like aaaahhhhhhhh mmmmmeeeeennnnn

Back