ATTN: Angel & Cheri

ButterflyGirl said:
Wow, that's interesting. I wonder if that was from old days :dunno:
Nowadays most mothers go home 2 to 3 days after a natural birth and 3 to 5 days after a c-section. By the way, my c-section was not all that bad and I got to heal really nice. Doctor advices us who had c-sections for a speedy recovery is to begin to be up and move about as much as we can which I did.

Purrmeow, sorry for being a bit off topic here :ily:

I created a new thread to response your post because it doesn't relate PurrMeow's thread here. :D :angel:

http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?p=519787#post519787

PurrMeow said:
Ouchie, Galaxy. Yeah thats why I wanna to be open to my adopt son about real relatives. Since his real parents got killed. I still have pix of his real parents. But big problems is that his real two uncles that got on my nerves that they dont want to do anything to do my adopt son. What am I suppose to do? Do I have to keep telling my son while he grows up about his uncles or what? But two things are that his real grandparents that knew about it. and they both still contact with me on update with my adopt son since they want my son to know who they are. The big problems are with my adopt son's real uncles that I am having difficult times with which we have battle wars over with my adopt son cuz his real uncles kept telling that they are not accept him due to his disablitiy. So, I had to fight with his real uncles over his real relatives. I told lawyer that I wouldn't accept to hide his real relatives. Since I am more honest. But I am more happier to see that my son is very happy right now. Since he has perm. with mom that he can live longer than being in foster parents many times. You know..

If suppose Birth Uncles want battle w/you.. You can add restraining order and to stop birth uncle being so meanie to you lately and front of your adopt son..

I know you don't want stake your adopt son's future seeing birth uncle expose againist "disablitiy" and other issues.. Important let lawyer know you feel need protection your adoption son's sake.. and also can contuine sending your adopt son's birth grandparents.. fine and will not problem. As long they are happy hearing about you and adoption son.. What you doing raise your loving son!

PurrMeow said:
Ouchie, Galaxy. Yeah thats why I wanna to be open to my adopt son about real relatives. Since his real parents got killed. I still have pix of his real parents. But big problems is that his real two uncles that got on my nerves that they dont want to do anything to do my adopt son. What am I suppose to do? Do I have to keep telling my son while he grows up about his uncles or what? But two things are that his real grandparents that knew about it. and they both still contact with me on update with my adopt son since they want my son to know who they are. The big problems are with my adopt son's real uncles that I am having difficult times with which we have battle wars over with my adopt son cuz his real uncles kept telling that they are not accept him due to his disablitiy. So, I had to fight with his real uncles over his real relatives. I told lawyer that I wouldn't accept to hide his real relatives. Since I am more honest. But I am more happier to see that my son is very happy right now. Since he has perm. with mom that he can live longer than being in foster parents many times. You know..

I answered your post in my thread because it should not off topic here... :D

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=519810&postcount=28

SherryCherish said:
wow, GA, oh boy you have a tough lifestyle, but glad you found ur birth parents, I betcha its hardest part to meet ur real folks, and wonder why they let u go etc. But, adoptives parents got you to raised. Better than being at foster parents (many differents parents) and raise in orphanerans. I'm so sorry that you raised a such hard life, glad your not need to bear up with it anymore.

Purr, i understand. You re very big heart and u got ur son to live through this life and ur supportive. Uncle seeking that himself that u really do cares and wants to provide a love to that boy. I'm so glad things work out.

My bf just adopted my son last friday, since his father not even come see him or give him something. Not even child supports. My son really is happy to have a new father, even. He don't know who a real father. Beside he is only 3 yrs old. Been that happened 2 years and half ago. Its hard on him. Hes very happy boy. We re leading our loves one into a good life and happiness that which biggest counts on.

I ask you question in my thread

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=519814&postcount=30

GalaxyAngel said:
Actually, My Adoption parent kept quiet for long time.. Somehow I went sneak into my parent's bedroom and opened the dresser.. *spotted* the huge envople paper.. and thought it was report card.. but turn it out ADOPTION CERFICATE.. I was shock and upset confused totally break my heart...
I asked my sister.. you're adopted too? she said yes I know all along.. Why can't they tell me truth first place ? I made decision and confront them.. they were piss'n me off... I did search my birth mom when I was 16 yrs old and registeration.. but non-identifying release came in for likely few months later... Pretty awful long time... search but no luck found.. which papers was written no name mother and etc etc... When I turn 23 yrs old and finally got information EVERYTHING about my mother's name.. but not last name.. (grrr) I did kept pesting the Agency and gave it up gave info.. (chuckles)
and registerated on internet line for searching birth mother.. took me wait for long years... When I was 33 yrs old.. and finally another private agency contacted me about my birth mom.. That they are found me.. I'm glad found them... hopefully right person. Exchange the picture... and everything..
Went meeting each together.. HUGE HIT MY HEART... They were cried and happy hugs me.. finally at last...

Not easy for everyone emotions and can be having hard time relationship w/birth parents as start over again to have build it up better relationship..

I advise you best let your son know.. you're adopted.. but I do love you needy a home w/us simple thing explain as you can try your best.. than kept dark secret... up to you...

That why I disowed my Adoption parents reason why... abuse me, dark secret about Adoption and much more... I have not see them since... nothing!

Yes I remember your stories in other threads... I can't forget how sad you had been suffer... Terrible.. but I'm glad that you married and have 3 wonderful kids... and new life... reunion with your real mother...

Back