ATTN: Angel & Cheri

PurrMeow

Reaction score
Anyhow, it has something do to with being a parent. Since u know I am being preg with twins. I wanna to ask few questions since you both aka Angel and Cheri are twins..

The questions are that :
1. When you both grew up do you both get fight over things at the same time?
2. Do your parent write down on your clothes or others with either your names on each items when they put something on you while u both were little girls?
3. I was curious if either of your bfs gets confuse which one :lol:

Sorry to ask but we need to know cuz we are havint twins. Heh

:rofl: I thought this thread is soo cuteeee

1. When you both grew up do you both get fight over things at the same time?

Not really, cause my parents usually buy Cheri and I the same thing, the same toys, dolls etc, so there was nothing to fight over but we do fight with each others alot, since Cheri was the oldest she used to tease and pick on me alot, and I was the little tale tattle LOL

2. Do your parent write down on your clothes or others with either your names on each items when they put something on you while u both were little girls?

Cheri and I were always dressing alike when we were young, but my parents did write our names on our bags, coats etc...

3. I was curious if either of your bfs gets confuse which one

No none of them ever got confused on which is which, they could easy tell us apart by looking at us, or by our personality

You can ask as many questions you would like, we'll be happy to answer as many as we can and I'm soo excite for you, and having twins are so much fun!! It would be soo interesting to watch your twins growing up here in AD lol

if one of your twins baby fell off the forehead or chin or something on face like small scar maybe you will know which one of them the names ? :lol:

:D How many months pregnant, you are?

I remember when I was at hospital to have Danny, my eldest son. A mother next my bedsites have twins - girls.

We stayed there for whole 2 weeks due C-Section and make friends. She told me that she didn't know until 6 months that she had twins. Interesting... I watched her doing with twins... wow it's work hard to take care of twins than one baby.

I have deaf friend who have twins - girls. She didn't know that she had twins until 8 months... :eek: She is very shock... She bought everything now she return everything back to store to get double.... She is one of rare who didn't know that she had twins until 8 months.

Best of good luck to enjoy be motherhood to twins... :thumb:

DeafMonkey said:
if one of your twins baby fell off the forehead or chin or something on face like small scar maybe you will know which one of them the names ? :lol:

Occcchhhhh :lol:

DeafMonkey said:

OUCH that's got to hurt!!, a mom can tell her own kids apart and I'm sure she will be able to, if not then :dunno:

LOL

^Angel^ said:
OUCH that's got to hurt!!, a mom can tell her own kids apart and I'm sure she will be able to, if not then :dunno:

LOL

yeah lol lol like if by accident fell off then it will know which one of them lol :lol: :lol:

I have 2 sisters that are twins.

They aren't identical so we could barely tell the difference between them. As the years went by, we got used to being able to recognize them. ;)

VamPyroX said:
I have 2 sisters that are twins.

They aren't identical so we could barely tell the difference between them. As the years went by, we got used to being able to recognize them. ;)
Vampy
me too but fraternal twins though.. So I guess yours is fraternal too?

There are two type of twins, identical and fraternal the latter means born same time but looks different or different gender.

PurrMeow
Chance are that it could be either identical or fraternal for the topic starter above :)

You can ask Deaf Parent site.. One of member who has twins daughters... She might helps feedback w/you..

I have no experience twins of my own.. LOL btw of course ^Angel^ and Cheri are twinies on AD.. easier for you ask them.. anything general question..

I lurv listening their story history way the back... (chuckles) Lovely hearing all the twins story.. as same my hubby's Dad is twins too.. But looks extactly same face but not body.. His Dad is big broad than his bro huge broad. Funny thing when My 1st son was tiny boy.. Yelled Grandpa (it was uncle wrong person) and Granpa came.. Oh my god.. I saw my son whole time.. and laughed.. My son reacts and shock seeing TWO'S.. MOMMY, I HAVE COOLEST TWO GRANDPAS!!! I laughed and cried.. *hugged* my son.. ((never forget that best moments ever I had)) My son was looked up at me and why you cry mommy? I told him.. no no Just laugh happy tear.. that's all.

I can see He is looks *confused* LOL

Love to hear all of twines who experience childhood to Adult..

My hubby's side strong genes twins... Future My two children may possible have twins but don't know which one my daughter or last son... *wait and see*

Back to topic.. :D

Sometimes one of the twin have birth mark and easy can tell who this baby is. My family on both side have twins. My uncle is part of twin but his brother died at 3 days old. (old time, no heart specialst) My grandma's cousin have ummm 2 set of twins and 1 triplet and one child (total 8, that's rare!) All grown up and I never met them. I am not sure who else are twin in my family. My mom lost twins before preggy with me. :(

Angel & Cheri,

Which are you dentical or fraternal twins? Can we see pix of you two together? :D

I have a cousin who have identical twin girls and it was really hard for me to tell which is which when they were babies. The twins' parents were the ones who could tell which is which. Now the twins are older and I now can tell which is which because one of them is a little chubbier than the other one.

Liebling:-))) said:
We stayed there for whole 2 weeks due C-Section and make friends.
I'm curious.......
Liebling, why did you have to stay at the hospital for two whole weeks? I also had c-section but I only stayed at the hospital for 3 nights after I had my c-section.

ButterflyGirl said:
I'm curious.......
Liebling, why did you have to stay at the hospital for two whole weeks? I also had c-section but I only stayed at the hospital for 3 nights after I had my c-section.

This is German way... :dunno:

C-Section = 14 days stay in hospitial
Natural birth = 7 days stay in hospitial.

I stayed at hospitial to have my first child for 14 days after c-section and my second child for 7 days after natural birth.

I suspect that they want us mothers to have relax/stress-free and spend our time with babies than stress at home... (It´s suggestion of me...)

3 nights after c-section ?... :shock: Natural birth is understandable but c-section?

i used to have twins in my family as well my cousins were twins boy and girl but unfortunely they are dead killed in tragic car accident almost 12 years ago
they were 16 that time

i am ok smile

I have 2 sets of twin cousins.

One set: They are almost 30, they are a boy and girl. They are identical twins. We can tell who is who, so no plm.

Another set: I have 2 cousin girls 9 years old, They are faternal twins. We can tell who is who, so no plm.

I have sign names for them and my family knows who I am talking about so there is no plm for us.

Liebling:-))) said:
This is German way... :dunno:

C-Section = 14 days stay in hospitial
Natural birth = 7 days stay in hospitial.

I stayed at hospitial to have my first child for 14 days after c-section and my second child for 7 days after natural birth.

I suspect that they want us mothers to have relax/stress-free and spend our time with babies than stress at home... (It´s suggestion of me...)

3 nights after c-section ?... :shock: Natural birth is understandable but c-section?
Wow, that's interesting. I wonder if that was from old days :dunno:
Nowadays most mothers go home 2 to 3 days after a natural birth and 3 to 5 days after a c-section. By the way, my c-section was not all that bad and I got to heal really nice. Doctor advices us who had c-sections for a speedy recovery is to begin to be up and move about as much as we can which I did.

Purrmeow, sorry for being a bit off topic here :ily:

Back