Attn: Addressing some issues that has been going on.

LOL @jiro before I was married, I found several Asian very attractive, I also had a crush on a Native American too, but they weren't interested in me. I guess I was too conservative in their taste. (conservative as in religious, but biracial marriage is not one of the thing I'm against, and can't find anything in the bible that say so other than being yoked with a non-believer)

i should mention that I was also attracted to some cute Africa Americans boys as well, but like the rest, they weren't interested in me. So I ended up with a redhead, and I'm glad too because he is a wonderful husband.

Just ignore him.

Also, I do think it help when most of us know each others on Facebook as well.

I agree, it does help to be able to somewhat visualize the person on AD.

I'm just having a real down day and that may affect some things I say. I think it's weather related.

I thought we had moved on from the "racism" issue and returned to the original intent of this thread.

Please, can we move on?

I forgot the original intent . Racism seems like a problem to discuss in my opinion.

I didn't start the south angle....wasn't even reading it.
Goodpoint...'you don't see the need'.....you're also not from this country.
And no I wasn't referring to the rednecks.....upper class and middle....whcih just makes it more snooty and sickening.
anyway...just my two cents....and I got more cents.

It may be a problem, but the ones that are displaying it online are not even Southerners. So... I don't see the need to bash the South on this forum.

Not everyone likes what they see in Forums. It would be impossible for everyone see eye to eye. That is what makes this forum great. The diversity and the differences in peoples opinions.

If everyone thought the same and agreed all the time. This forum would be very boring.

One do need to be level headed when they post. I have seen many people spew out nonsense in this forum... but that is only my opinion. Others may not think it is nonsense.

Just got to pick and chose what thread you want to post in and do it the right way.
Meaning with out insults.

Back