Asl speed limit

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I clearly remember you going to lengths to protect your identity when you started posting on here regularly in the summer of 2009. It wasn't until you lost that bet with Kokonut about his MA credentials that you let people know your identity.

Why do you care about this deafman person? If he wants to remain anonymous, what's the big deal?

If you CLEARLY remember - First: It was not the MA credentials we were talking about.

Second: I doubt it was the summer of 09.

Thirdly: Some of the mods even Alex himself and a few members that were around long enough knew who I was. I have had my name put out here back then.

Right, you clearly remember.

If you CLEARLY remember - First: It was not the MA credentials we were talking about.

Second: I doubt it was the summer of 09.

Thirdly: Some of the mods even Alex himself and a few members that were around long enough knew who I was. I have had my name put out here back then.

Right, you clearly remember.

I have a very good memory. Trust me. It was about whether or not Koko had received an offer to study for an MA from a school in Washington State. He did not end up finishing the degree however. Which is why some people (I remember it as you and Jillio mostly) were skeptical that he had even attended grad school.

Next, it was most certainly 2009. Perhaps it was early fall. But it was within my first three or four months here, which started in June of 2009. That I know for sure.

Lastly, you were very secretive about who you were at that time. You made a big deal about this bet with koko, that if he truly had received the offer he had, then you would reveal your identity.

Bottesini can verify all of this I am sure.

I could give two craps one way or another. My point is, why do you even care if deafguy25 would prefer to remain anonymous? If you're going to debate him, stick to what is relevant.

I have a very good memory. Trust me. It was about whether or not Koko had received an offer to study for an MA from a school in Washington State. He did not end up finishing the degree however. Which is why some people (I remember it as you and Jillio mostly) were skeptical that he had even attended grad school.

Next, it was most certainly 2009. Perhaps it was early fall. But it was within my first three or four months here, which started in June of 2009. That I know for sure.

Lastly, you were very secretive about who you were at that time. You made a big deal about this bet with koko, that if he truly had received the offer he had, then you would reveal your identity.

Bottesini can verify all of this I am sure.

I could give two craps one way or another. My point is, why do you even care if deafguy25 would prefer to remain anonymous? If you're going to debate him, stick to what is relevant.

You would want to check your memory on that one. :cool2:

Second: it is relevant when I have my suspicions up on this.

are you sure about that? If I recalled it correctly, he TURNED it down.

Oh, you could be right. Either way, he did not get his MA. That's the point.

I am lost here...Kokonut was nuts over coconuts, that's all I remember.

youre wrong. that's the point.

Prove it then.

What I remember, and I'm sure many else do, is that you said you would reveal your identity if you lost the bet, as if your identity was important to you to keep hidden. You lost the bet and you did reveal your identity. Do you deny this?

Prove it then.

What I remember, and I'm sure many else do, is that you said you would reveal your identity if you lost the bet, as if your identity was important to you to keep hidden. You lost the bet and you did reveal your identity. Do you deny this?

no, and not important to keep hidden otherwise i would have never made the bet.

That was the bet, not me starting posting. But ok.

I know you joined a long time ago, but you were gone for a long time. Correct? You started re-posting right around the same time I joined up. That's why I said "regularly" I didn't say it was when you first joined or first started posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back