Asl speed limit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Frisky Feline

Reaction score
I have seen this sign before. This morning, i picked up from someone's else on FB. I thought it's true.

2wm1elh.jpg

:fruit: :wiggle:

Yeah, seen it somewhere when I was in the U.S :D

Funny, but good! :) I saw that on FB this morning too.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Yea I remember seeing it for sale at deaf expo few years ago. Its funny.

The next one is Telepathy, it would be fastest than their tongue.

Is this shirt claiming that ASL is superior to other forms of communication? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that AUDISM?

Is this shirt claiming that ASL is superior to other forms of communication? Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't that AUDISM?

You're wrong. Audism is based on hearing superiority. This is language superiority, just like people can argue which is better Chinese or English.

Nice try on a jab.

Ah, that's right

Nice try on trying not to sound hypocritical.

I have always been open about the fact that I think ASL is superior to English.

In no way or form that is Audism. It does not declare one human is superior to other.

:)

I knew it would be "about PFH" coming from you. Heh.

I have always been open about the fact that I think ASL is superior to English.

In no way or form that is Audism. It does not declare one human is superior to other.

:)

I knew it would be "about PFH" coming from you. Heh.

:blah: You came at me first, and now you're the one trying to make it personal. You've got such a hard on for me. lol. I'm sorry your life sucks and you try to take down people who have more success than you.

Btw, since when were SEE and oralism languages? I can draw up all kinds of posts you and your posse makes arguing to the opposite, but I don't have time for that BS.

I'm off to go camping. Enjoy your weekend of keyboard warrioring.

I think somebody got off the wrong side of the bed this morning.

:blah: You came at me first, and now you're the one trying to make it personal. You've got such a hard on for me. lol. I'm sorry your life sucks and you try to take down people who have more success than you.

Btw, since when were SEE and oralism languages? I can draw up all kinds of posts you and your posse makes arguing to the opposite, but I don't have time for that BS.

I'm off to go camping. Enjoy your weekend of keyboard warrioring.

Have fun camping. :) I'll be here making a couple G's today fundraising while drinking beer.

alex,

nope it isn't. ASL is faster for the form of commication. ASL rocks. ;)

Audism? Nope. I've done the oral method. It's very cumbersome. I've done the SEE method. It's a good way to get vertigo. I've done/am doing the ASL method- it's much more fluid to use for conversing. This shirt makes perfect sense.

It's not audism if it's true! :fruit:

alright all... let us all have a drink and then report to this thread with your answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back