Ask Pinkster *gulps* anything =X

Tousi said:
Off topic again, Pinkster....I didn't mean to literally forgive the man; I meant the transference of guilt ........yada, yada, yada

My father is king of transferring guilt, which means he feels none. :) Waste of time, ya know :) But thanks :P

Hi again!

Cheri's asked good questions.

Oh, what is your fave website or websites?

Do you have any particular favourite clothing brands?

Do you use mobile phone or sidekick?

Who is your favourite and yet deceased person or persons?

Do you like shopping?

Do you like sports? I don't! :P

Would you turn up to vote this upcoming election?

What is your fave meal?

It is all I could think of. :D

See ya

Miss-Delectable said:
Hi again!

Cheri's asked good questions.
hehe yeah.. :P

Oh, what is your fave website or websites?
Other than this one? haha.. I dont really have a favorite.. games.msn.com, yeah thats about it.

Do you have any particular favourite clothing brands?
Hm. I like L.E.I because they're the only company that makes jeans in my size that are flared enough for me. Im really picky with my jeans and pants.

Do you use mobile phone or sidekick?
Neither. I've been unable to use the phone for 6 years now. I do not currently own a sidekick. I submitted to the horrendus world of deafwireless/wynd almost a year ago.

Who is your favourite and yet deceased person or persons?
Hmm. Do you remember a man named Eric Plunkett? He was one of the best people I ever knew. He lit up the room and was just a wonderful person. I miss him a lot and I think of him every now and then. I also miss my maternal grandma, who passed away my sophomore year of high school.

Do you like shopping?
ugh.. Yes and no. If I can find what I want, and I'm in good company, its all good. But to go to the Mall of America for something I NEED, it sucks. It never has what I need but everything I want.. lol :P

Do you like sports? I don't! :P
Well, I like to watch basketball on occasions (no im not up-to-date on the Timberwolves or Lynx) but I think i enjoy HS basketball better. I was also in track (i did shotput) my senior year of hs. I dont particularly like sports, nor am I an active person, but on occasion I can be caught watching bball or hockey. :)

Would you turn up to vote this upcoming election?
No. For 2 reasons, 1, i dont know enough of politics to really care. 2 - i didnt bother registering when I got my DL a few months ago. :)

What is your fave meal?
Meal? Man I dont know. I LOVE mac and cheese but thats not a real meal... lmao.. Almost anything with broccoli.. yum!! (I see Megladon going :barf:) lol..

It is all I could think of. :D

See ya

Woohoo!!! thanks! I liked your questions!

G'day!

What does L.E.I stand for? Never heard of it. By the way, I like flares very much

Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? :P

What is your fave piece of clothing?

Have you done any extreme sports such as skydiving?

Whose the author you loathed?

Would you write my essays for me? It is due in two weeks! :laugh2:

Do you like music?

Do you eat Broccoli stem?

Oh yeah, have you lined up to meet famous author or stars?

Are you the passive or the dominant one in the relationship with Megladon?

Eric Plunkett sounds familiar but I do not know. Was he at Gallaudet?

Cheers! *grin*

Miss-Delectable said:
G'day!

What does L.E.I stand for? Never heard of it. By the way, I like flares very much
Life - Energy - Intelligence. Its just a brand that I like a lot. Flares rock!! :P THey're good for my huge thighs ):

Have you ever been suspended or expelled from school? :P
I've been suspended but not expelled. My sister and I fought in school. d:

What is your fave piece of clothing?
uhm, well I'm a big fan of my hoodie! I love it to death! Other than that its my new jeans... :P

Have you done any extreme sports such as skydiving?
No, but that would be nice to do!

Whose the author you loathed?
I dont *loathe* any authors.. I've yet to really find one that I dont like. Because when I pick up a book, i read a couple pages and if it doesnt capture my attention I put it back and forget about it. I dont keep track of who I dont like. :)

Would you write my essays for me? It is due in two weeks! :laugh2:
What is it about ;) I dont think I would but I'm curious.

Do you like music?
Hell yeah!!! I love almost all kinds, pop/rock, r&b, classical, country, alternative, etc etc!! I cant live without music. A part of me will die when i go 100% deaf ):

Do you eat Broccoli stem?
Hmm, it depends. I like broccoli A LOT!!!

Oh yeah, have you lined up to meet famous author or stars?
Yeah. My parents were trekkies when I was younger (they still are, but not as much.) and they dragged my sister and I to Star Trek conventions (i secretly loved them!) I met people from Deep Space Nine, and Voyager! I saw that guy who plays Scotty on The Next Generation, and I think we also met William Shatner.. Other than that.. oh yeah.. this was TOTALLY on accident.. My family and I were at the Mall of America, and we ran into Larry Drake. I dont know if you would know him, but he played the evil man in "Dark Man" and he also was in "Dr. Giggles."

Are you the passive or the dominant one in the relationship with Megladon?
Both, I guess. (I asked him and he agreed.) Sometimes I take the back seat, sometimes I like to lead. It depends on what it is. He says "you nag me when I need it, and I keep you from screaming at Pete." (god knows how many times I want to attack him.. he's such a shitty roommate.)

Eric Plunkett sounds familiar but I do not know. Was he at Gallaudet?
Yes. I'm still touchy about that one. I miss him a lot. :(

Cheers! *grin*
weee!! thaanks!! :P more more more!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm...let's see....

How often do you sit down and write a poem?

When you write a poem, do you think about one or does one come to your mind and that's when you gotta get it down on paper?

Is there any other family members that share the same interests as you, such as writing poems, etc.,....?

If there was ONE thing in this world that you wanted to become, what would it be? (sorry if someone already had asked this one, opps!)

I guess that's it for now.... :cool:

pinkster said:
Life - Energy - Intelligence. Its just a brand that I like a lot. Flares rock!! :P THey're good for my huge thighs ):
pinkster said:
I understand!

I've been suspended but not expelled. My sister and I fought in school. d:

*wagging fingers* tsk.. tsk...

What is it about ;) I dont think I would but I'm curious.

Three essays I have to do: Framing Immigration Policy
Hither's Germany: Martin Bormann
Chinese Politics: Have yet to decide on a essay question...

Man, no one wants to do it for me :tears: LOL

Yes. I'm still touchy about that one. I miss him a lot. :(

Oh yeah, I remmy that awful news.

weee!! thaanks!! :P more more more!!!

Demanding as usual, I see! :nana:

Questions:

Are any of your rellies deaf?

How come did you spend such a short time at, I believe, MSSD?

Do you hang out with the deaf community much?

Did you feel like a outcast among the deafies because of your interests that was not well accepted or understood such as reading?

Which month is your favourite?

Which college or university would you like to study?

How come you're not at Gallaudet?

Are you a believer or agnostic?

Which countries you don't, maybe ever, want to visit?

Who or which organization had had something to do with the assassination of JFK and Bobby Kennedy? Or are you like: :gives: ? Hehe

What gives with all these piercings and tattoos you've got on your person?

Oh, what precious stone is your absolute fave?

What is your star sign?

Do you believe in Horoscope? (As for me: I sometimes read my sign and I go pfffttt! Yeah right)

What is your birthstone?

Do you have any particular quotes or idioms that is your favourite?

What sense of humour do you think you have?

Hmm, are you left or right handed?

Which sign or written languages would you like to learn?

Out of 23 states you have visited so far, which one made an unfavourable impression on you?

*Wincing* My brain is exhausted from all these brain racking! I shall have to think of more unique, not to mention complicated ??? for you to answer next time, but then you might get sick of my ??? and beg me to stop asking. *snickering*

Ciao bella

Roadrunner said:
Hmmm...let's see....

How often do you sit down and write a poem?
Hmm I dont normally sit down to just write them. They usually come to me as I go along, you know? I ususally write them down when they come to my head.. I got a verbal warning for doing it while I was working (stupid co-workers) ha.. but i try to be discreet about it now. If I'm on the bus I'll write it in my pager

When you write a poem, do you think about one or does one come to your mind and that's when you gotta get it down on paper?
They just come to me, I try not to think of one on demand, they sound constipated if I do that.

Is there any other family members that share the same interests as you, such as writing poems, etc.,....?
My father claims to write poetry, so does my sister. But for the most part I'm the only one who comes out with it, I think.

If there was ONE thing in this world that you wanted to become, what would it be? (sorry if someone already had asked this one, opps!)
Hmm No one has asked me this.. Im not quite sure! I'd love to be a billionaire, is that something to be? ;) I'd love to teach, really. Maybe own my own buisiness.

I guess that's it for now.... :cool:
Yay!! Thanks so much!

Miss-Delectable said:

Demanding as usual, I see! :nana:
Lmao :P

Questions:

Are any of your rellies deaf?
Dad, step mom, dad's brother, dad's mom and dad, dad's half sister and half brother.. My grandma's 2nd husband, I call him grandpa (my dad's dad died when i was 3) he's also deaf. So, yeah. lol...

How come did you spend such a short time at, I believe, MSSD?
I did not belong there.

Do you hang out with the deaf community much?
Is once a month, much? Nah not really. I keep to myself, its the only way to guaruntee I wont open my mouth and say something someone else will twist. :)

Did you feel like a outcast among the deafies because of your interests that was not well accepted or understood such as reading?
No, because now days I dont care whether someone likes what I do or not. I find people who do, and thats all I need.

Which month is your favourite?
May, I suppose. Its not too hot and not too cold (ugh I sound like that girl from Miss Congeniality. lol) but I also like September. Only in MN!

Which college or university would you like to study?
I was thinking a small college here in MN, Dunwoody Institute, or something else. I dont know yet.

How come you're not at Gallaudet?
Its not for me, enough said. :)

Are you a believer or agnostic?
Both? Ha. I believe in God, but its hard to "live my life through Him" because of all the contradictions there are in life. I do my best to be a good person. Really.

Which countries you don't, maybe ever, want to visit?
Iraq? LoL what do you think!? Any place thats super hot, is a no no. I overheat and pass out easily.

Who or which organization had had something to do with the assassination of JFK and Bobby Kennedy? Or are you like: :gives: ? Hehe
uhm. KKK? Lmao.. I dont know, I really dont care. I wasnt even alive when JFK died. I dunno when Bobby Kennedy died but I was either not born or very small.

What gives with all these piercings and tattoos you've got on your person?
Hey I dont have that many. I have 3 small tats and 4 ear piercings. 2 are normal, then in my right ear i have a 2nd hole, and in my left ear i have my cartilage done. I also have my labret (between chin and lip) but thats the only one thats "different." Plus you can only see one of my 3 tattoos. When I have more time I'll explain what they mean. :)

Oh, what precious stone is your absolute fave?
I like Cherry quartz.. god I love a lot. I work at a bead store and we sell stones. I'll get back to you on that.

What is your star sign?
uhm? Sagittarius, if i've got the whole star/moon thing right. =/

Do you believe in Horoscope? (As for me: I sometimes read my sign and I go pfffttt! Yeah right)
Not really.

What is your birthstone?
Turquoise (ugh) or Blue Zircon (yummy!!)

Do you have any particular quotes or idioms that is your favourite?
Hmm. Im not sure. THere are many out there that are kickass and cool d:

What sense of humour do you think you have?
Sarcastic, I suppose. Im not really witty but I can brandish a sarcastic sword. Im also fond of making fun of myself d:

Hmm, are you left or right handed?
Im dominantly left handed, but I am ambidextrous in a lot of things. Sadly, I sign with my right hand. ugh :)

Which sign or written languages would you like to learn?
Hmm. I once had a passion for German, but not anymore. I would love to learn Irish Sign Language! I've met people from there and I understood NOTHING! So that would be cool to learn. I'd also love to learn French or Italian :)

Out of 23 states you have visited so far, which one made an unfavourable impression on you?
Ugh.. Nebraska! I abso-fucking-lutley hate Nebraska. It is so boring and just blah. Oklahoma too. =D

*Wincing* My brain is exhausted from all these brain racking! I shall have to think of more unique, not to mention complicated ??? for you to answer next time, but then you might get sick of my ??? and beg me to stop asking. *snickering*

Ciao bella

Woo!!! THanks for all the q's!! They were fun! And I wont get sick of your questions!! :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for answering.
I trust you've had a nice day ;)

Do you like the Minnesota State Fair? I want to go.

Would you pester me with tons of ??? if I put a thread on telling people they can ask me anything? :D

Do you know Jesse Rushton of Duluth?
Sung Park?

If I visit Minnesota, would you like to meet me? :)
I might be there in July-Aug 2005.

What is your fave meat?

What is your fave collectible stuff? For example; stickers, coins etc

Erm, will be back to pepper you with more questions! ;)

Until then :)

Good evening. I hope I'll be able to think up more ???

Have you been to Disneyland or DisneyWorld for that matter?

Hmm, any fave brand shoes?

Do you like outdoor camping?
Personally, I think people who likes camping are :crazy:

Are you a homebody or a social butterfly?

How many cousins do you have?

Are you good at keeping straight face when you lie?

What sort of pranks have you pulled on staff, students or even your sister?

Are you a fan of popcorn or chips? If so, then what kind.

Are your friends more likely to be female or male?

Have you ever considered the notion of trying out for both team? :naughty:
Pardon me if that is offensive. You can tell me to mind my business :lol:

Do you have pets?

I think that is enough for now. I don't want to run out of juices, so to speak.

But I must say we have somethings in common :) :thumb:

Cya

Thanks for answering.
I trust you've had a nice day ;)

It wasnt so bad :)

Do you like the Minnesota State Fair? I want to go.

Yeah its not so bad..y ou just have to go with a bit of money :)

Would you pester me with tons of ??? if I put a thread on telling people they can ask me anything? :D

OMG this is where I feel bad, I dont do well with questions but I would try :)

Do you know Jesse Rushton of Duluth? Sung Park?

Not off hand, no. I have to see a picture, ya know?

If I visit Minnesota, would you like to meet me? :) I might be there in July-Aug 2005.

That would KICK ASS! You seem really really nice so yeah totally! :)

What is your fave meat?

Chicken!! mmm :)

What is your fave collectible stuff? For example; stickers, coins etc
Uhm.. beads.. yeah.. anything pink (almost.)

Erm, will be back to pepper you with more questions! ;)
Until then :)

Woot!!!

Good evening. I hope I'll be able to think up more ???

Yay! More! Cures my boredom and god knows i am severly bored.. good thing i waited..

Have you been to Disneyland or DisneyWorld for that matter?

:( No. I would like to, if i had several thousand dollars! (Ofc after i buy all the things i want.. then i'd go.. lol)

Hmm, any fave brand shoes?

Hmm Adidas or vans. I was looking at some kid's shoes, they were vans-like but they were Nike. They looked pretty cool. I might reconsider.. lol

Do you like outdoor camping? Personally, I think people who likes camping are :crazy:

Well. I used to.. Its nice with the right people and if its not in MN with all our pesky mosqueeeetos. ): lol

Are you a homebody or a social butterfly?

A little of both. I like to stay home and enjoy the night in, but when I DO go out, i buzz like a gdamn bee d:

How many cousins do you have?

First cousins? 3. I have an itty bitty family when it comes to my immediate family. :)

Are you good at keeping straight face when you lie?

No, which means I'm a bad liar. Lying is bad anyways.

What sort of pranks have you pulled on staff, students or even your sister?

Hmm. I was never big on pranks, I was usually the innocent one getting picked on :)

Are you a fan of popcorn or chips? If so, then what kind.

I LOVE DORITOS COOLER RANCH!!!! *drools* I want some.

Are your friends more likely to be female or male?

Hmm. *thinks* I guess I'd say boys. Yeah.

Have you ever considered the notion of trying out for both team? :naughty: Pardon me if that is offensive. You can tell me to mind my business :lol:

Does that mean what I think it means? o.O I dont like girls, if thats what you're asking. I've kissed a few (uh huh yeah) but .. I've no real interest in them.. I like boys :Oops: hehe

Do you have pets?

Megladon and I have 2 kittens, just turned a year old on 5/24.. My mom has 3 cats, one of which is mine.

I think that is enough for now. I don't want to run out of juices, so to speak.

But I must say we have somethings in common :) :thumb:

Cya

Very cool :P Thanks!!

Hey Jamie,

Good answers. Yep, it's confirmed that we have several things in common like I mentioned before :)

Btw, do you know what the nickname for ADIDAS is?
I was told it stood for : All Day I Dream About Sex... :lol:

Are you the type to get bored easily?

How's the weekend going?

What's your fave things to do in Minneapolis?

What's your kittens name?

Oh yeah, do you have webcam? :)

I will be back with more???

By the way, I uploaded a pix of Sung. I hope it'll work. Pls PM me your email addy, so I can send you Jesse's pix. If it's ok with ya

Attachments

• Sung.jpg
    Sung.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 11
Hey Jamie,

Good answers. Yep, it's confirmed that we have several things in common like I mentioned before :)

Woopee!! Maybe you can catch me on AIM or Yahoo if you want.. I'll PM ya with my screen names

Btw, do you know what the nickname for ADIDAS is?
I was told it stood for : All Day I Dream About Sex... :lol:

Well thats one way of saying it.. It originally means All Day I Dream About Sports. People are naughty and filled it with other things. :) Adidas is a sport clothing/gear brand. Its got nothing to do with sex!

Are you the type to get bored easily?

Yes and no. Its hard to say. I suppose it depends on the day, if its crummy outside, I get bored. I actually get restless easier thant I do bored.

How's the weekend going?

It wont stop raining!! =/ I wanted to go to the zoo but noooo it has to rain :)

What's your fave things to do in Minneapolis?

Wander downtown.. hell yeah that kicks butt. I really enjoy being downtown, especially in the summer. They have vendors on the mall (not really a mall but its a street called Nicollet Mall and its your access to everything, stores, busses, businesses.. etc) They have people who sell homegrown vegetables, flowers, nuts, etc. Its a lot of fun. I go when I can, and when I dont have to rush.. People there are so b usy busy busy! I like to walk and take my time, and spend a lot of time in Barnes and Noble :)

What's your kittens name?

Mine's name is Smokey, he's so so so so so cute!! Megladon's is named Damnit, shes a bundle of nerves and she likes to bite your hands! But we're trying to teach her not to bite =/ She learns NOTHING. But shes really cute!!

Oh yeah, do you have webcam? :)

Yes I do, but I almost never use it anymore. I used to use it when I was seeing someone who lived a bit far away, but since Megladon and I got together, I've not wanted to use it. (For other than pics) I used to use it randomly on yahoo, but somehow it seems wrong now, because now I know all my viewers are men, trying to get me to get naked. =/

I will be back with more???

By the way, I uploaded a pix of Sung. I hope it'll work. Pls PM me your email addy, so I can send you Jesse's pix. If it's ok with ya

I see the pic, Im not sure.. I dont think I know him.. But I'll PM you anyways, along with my Yahoo/AIM sn :P weee!!

Back