Ask Pinkster *gulps* anything =X

pinkster said:
Oh I wish! But Im a poor college student :P Plus seeing my dad? no thanks :) We're also moving in August, and I got a 2nd job so I dont think I'll have time, ya know? =/
Moving?! TO WHERE?!?
*hint,hint*

n e w j e r s e y

:)

as for your dad- that's an understandable situation, but neme wanna you to have fun.

Carebearx13x said:
Moving?! TO WHERE?!?
*hint,hint*

n e w j e r s e y

:)

as for your dad- that's an understandable situation, but neme wanna you to have fun.

hahaha.. I dont belong out east and i dont think Megladon will go for it.. But we're moving locally.. save more money than living in this house :)

DeafSCUBA98 said:
moving to a new house or apt?

Apartment.. We saw these super nice apts near that target in Edina, omg its so nice.. we're looking into another roomie (my hearing friend Leigh) to see if she'll move in with us.. its just so nice. I'll let you come over wherever we move to ok? :)

is the purple monkey dishwasher still going to be with you as you move in? :D

Whew.. Finally Made it to the End of this Thread.. Heh... There some Good Humors in the First few Pages of this Thread.. (Smile)....

Jamie.. I finally Know your name...How did I know .. Psst.. FlyFree mention it here...;)

Ok So Jamie,

My Questions to you...

Have u live in Minn all ur life?

Have u ever been to the Rib Fest in Mankato, MN I went there Twice already and stayed at Holiday Inn which the tallest Hotel...If you know where that is.

If you have Won A Million of Dollars What would u do with it?

What your favorite Sex Position?... *Grins*

If you were a Cupid who would and try to set all of AD'ers together Who would u like to see together? and Why? ha! Tricky question....

Ill get back to you on more Questions.. Im going to watch a Movie on dvd now Freddy Vs Jason.. I'll be back Promise! Love ya!

Hi again, Jamie.

How are ya?

Good luck with the move. The apt sounds nice.

Oi, You forgot to answer one question re: Jesse Ventura! :-o

Umm, are you and your sister on good terms now?

Will think of more ?? later.

Cya

... im at work atm (going home but then going out) so I will reply to your q's tonight :) so hold on!! :P

Cheri said:
Whew.. Finally Made it to the End of this Thread.. Heh... There some Good Humors in the First few Pages of this Thread.. (Smile)....

Jamie.. I finally Know your name...How did I know .. Psst.. FlyFree mention it here...;)

Ok So Jamie,

My Questions to you...

Have u live in Minn all ur life?

No, I was born in Colorado Springs, CO, and I moved to MN when i was 2 and a half. I lived here till I was 17 then I moved back to CO with my birth mom, but moved right back home when i was 18 (right after i graduated from hs)

Have u ever been to the Rib Fest in Mankato, MN I went there Twice already and stayed at Holiday Inn which the tallest Hotel...If you know where that is.

No but that sounds cool. The only times I've ever been to Mankato were to visit someone I used to date. I have been to the ribfest in Downtown Minneapolis though :P that kicked ass!

If you have Won A Million of Dollars What would u do with it?

Well I'd buy my mom a house, then a car. Then i'd get my own house and car. Then i'd put it all away... :) Im selfish!

What your favorite Sex Position?... *Grins*

AH girly!! :) Well .. I'd say missionary, ya know. I know it sounds boring but it doesnt mean I havent tried other things, I have. Its just that I have a bad hip, and it makes a lot of things hard to do :(

If you were a Cupid who would and try to set all of AD'ers together Who would u like to see together? and Why? ha! Tricky question....

Lmao.. does this have anything to do with what I asked you last night? :P Hmm.. I dont think I know enough of the people here to say who i'd like to see together. It seems that all the right people are together, you know?

Ill get back to you on more Questions.. Im going to watch a Movie on dvd now Freddy Vs Jason.. I'll be back Promise! Love ya!

w00t!! I liked that movie, have fun!! Thanks for the q's! :P

Miss-Delectable said:
Hi again, Jamie.

How are ya?

Good luck with the move. The apt sounds nice.

Oi, You forgot to answer one question re: Jesse Ventura! :-o

Umm, are you and your sister on good terms now?

Will think of more ?? later.

Cya

I'm good, thanks :P How about urself?

I hope the move goes well myself.. And that we find a roomie! :P

I dont care for politics so I dont really have an opinion on Jesse Ventura.. From what I hear, he fucked up a lot of things :)

I dont think my sister and I are on good terms. We're on speaking terms, but she lives in NC and I am here. She is getting processed out of the Army and she is always busy (as am I.) So.. I dont know. We cant fight from 1500 miles away (or however far away it is....)

Thanks! Ask some more, all you want!!

pinkster said:
lol... perhaps.. i dont think it will ever leave... :rofl:
awww...look at you two...such an endless, weird but lovable couple. :D

Steel said:
awww...look at you two...such an endless, weird but lovable couple. :D

why are we weird? You never asked what purple monkey dishwasher means :) I dont know if it has been said...

:lol: Jamie.. Thanks for Answering My Questions.. Your Answers are Cute and Funny...;)

Ready for some More Questions? heh...

What time do you usual go to bed?
If you could change one thing about Yourself what would it be?
What was the last book/magazine have you read?
what Tv Shows can't you stand to watch?
Do you like to be Suprised?
What is your favorite Store to shop at?
Winter, Spring, Summer or Autumn?
Favorite Dessert?
Which one would you prefer a maid or Chef
Favorite Candy?
Favorite Resturant?
What Characteristics do you admire?
Favorite Holiday?
Favorite Time of Day?
Fruit or Fruit Smooties?
How many Rings are you wearing?
How do you like your Meat Prepared?
What was the last Greeting Card you send?
Onion Rings or French Fries?
Do you like to play cards or board games?
What is your dream vacation?
Least Favorite Household Chore?
Do you believe in Psychics?
Fancy Dinner or Picnic?
Gold , Silver or Platinum?
Beach or Mountains?

Done....Take Your Time Girly...*Hugs*

Cheri said:
Ready for some More Questions? heh..

What time do you usual go to bed?
Well it depends on whats going on.. when I was in school and biking everywhere, I was in bed as early 1as 9:30 (i would get up at 6-6:30 but I also biked 32 miles a week to get to school n work.) But since school is out, i'd say about 10:30-11:30, saturday nights later because I dont work Sundays.)

If you could change one thing about Yourself what would it be?
Hmm well I'd like to change the fact I am overweight, but I could change that now if I really wanted to so.. I guess I'd want better hair!!

What was the last book/magazine have you read?
I just finished "Wicked" by Gregory Mcguire, if thats the way you spell it..

what Tv Shows can't you stand to watch?
I dont watch much tv, so I do not know what there is to not like. I used to hate South Park, but because of Megladon, its not so bad. Its funny only the first (or 2nd) time around, otherwise its just dumb lol :)

Do you like to be Suprised?
Oh hell yeah.. I've never had a surprise party or anything like that.. But Megladon has surprised me with flowers a few times. I dont like being surprised as in scared, I hate it when people scare me. It happens a lot at work, when Im focused or something. People come right up to me and tap me, it scares me. I scare easily, and its my dad's fault :P He thought it was really cute when I was a baby (and as I grew up) how I looked when he said "BOO!!!!!" and grabbed me. So I startle easily, and I'm scarred for life.. heh

What is your favorite Store to shop at?
Well I like Deb, and Barnes and Noble :Oops:

Winter, Spring, Summer or Autumn?
Well I've always liked winter, because I over heat easily (even as a kid, i used to pass out from heat.) But this past winter was fucking cold because now that I live in a house, I realize that gas is expensive. So we kept the heat on minimal, and I still froze. =/

Favorite Dessert?
Hmm.. Well it seems every dessert out there is made of something milk or chocolate.. which sucks for me because I am lactose intolerant. Although I can have it, I get super sick afterwards, cramps n bsbs.. I have yet to find where my "limit" is.. I can hardly handle a bowl of cereal :( So if I was not lactose intolerant, then strawberry cheesecake or something peanut buttery d:

Which one would you prefer a maid or Chef
I prolly would prefer a chef.. I can clean myself and I kind of like it.. :) I cant cook a whole lot if its not from a box... *hangs head in shame* :)

Favorite Candy?
Runts!! Gobstoppers!! Twizzler, jelly beans, gummy bears.. yea I'm a candy freak.. Hence the overweightness of my body.. :)

Favorite Resturant?
Hmm.. Well it would seem that Perkin's is my fave place to go because I go there all the time, but thats cause they make a mean bread bowl salad!!! But I also like Wendy's.. I try not to go out.. bleh, sucks up money.. =/

What Characteristics do you admire?
In other people or myself? Well in other people I admire generosity, kindness, respectfulness, etc etc. I like to see good people helping people. I try my best to help other people when I can. I also admire people who know when to stop or when not to help someone. You cant help someone who doesnt want to be helped, or if they havent really asked for it. Some people dont ask because its embarassing or whatnot, but in some cases you can just go ahead and help; in others you should not. I like people who know those limits because I like to think that I do too. I expect to same of most (not all) of my friends as what I expect from myself. Which is prolly why I dont have many friends (I have many acquaintences, but few friends - i am not complaining though) because I have such high expectations and stuff. :)

Favorite Holiday?
err.. I dont like holidays.. =/ I never liked spending time with my family and holidays only forced me to do that. I like Easter and Halloween, only for the candy :P I love cadbury eggs!!!! hehe..

Favorite Time of Day?
Hmm.. any time I can be with Megladon? :) I also like early evenings...

Fruit or Fruit Smooties?
Hmm.. I like fruit, cause smoothies have extra stuff in it and I sometimes get sick from them.. =/

How many Rings are you wearing?
Right now? 2. I'll have 2 more before I go out.. I wear a spin ring (its got 2 layers, one is set against your skin, and has another ring on the inside, smaller, and it spins when u move it.) thats got waves on it, I wear that on my left ring finger (i know i know!) It matches the tattoo I have on my left wrist :) then I wear my class ring (ugh i graduated 2 years ago but I cant part with the ring!) I wear another spin ring, on my right thumb, and I ususally wear a ring my grandma gave me last year, its really pretty, a little big but still pretty. :) I used to wear 11 rings, but it got to be too much, although they do look cool. :)

How do you like your Meat Prepared?
Well done? *shrugs*

What was the last Greeting Card you send?
Omg.. like a long time ago.. I dont like to take the time to go to the store and buy a 3-5 dollar card for people who will just prolly throw it away. So.. I cant recall, really.

Onion Rings or French Fries?
Hmm both!! I like onion blossoms though.. *mmmm* and Wendy's french fries.. weee!

Do you like to play cards or board games?
ahh. both! I like uno and I like a few other board games. But I prefer card games than I do board games. I only recently started to enjoy Monopoly (Megladon and I brought it to my mom's friend's house for east and we had a BLAST!)

What is your dream vacation?
Hmm. *thinks* somewhere that is like MN in the spring, and where I can just relax. Ok, truth, I'd love to go back to Yellowstone.. I had an OK time there when i went back when I was 17, and it sucked because of my birth mom's friend. Everytime I spoke, he said "does she ever shut up?" and when I didnt talk he would say "oh shes all bored why did she even come." Yeah he had it in for me that trip. My mom was like, just leave her alone! And I;d play my cd player while driving around Yellowstone, and he'd be like "oh ugh her music is so loud i cant stand it." My mom was like, she's DEAF! She asked me to turn it down, and I said "but then I cant hear it!" I ended up just tossing the cd player down, then he turned on his CD player in this truck. Why couldnt he do that without complaining? Eh. He really bugged me, when we were at a restaurant, he took a menu and held it between my mom and I, when we were signing to each other. I was still insecure about talking in front of people i didnt know very well (imagine that!!) so I preferred to sign. I got so MAD! He did it again later on, but with his hand, and i got so pissed off and my mom knew, but she signed "just ignore it, dont do what i think you'll do." So yeah.. I'd like to have an enjoyable experience at Yellowstone :)

Least Favorite Household Chore?
Well I like to clean, really. I just hate cleaning up after people who never clean up themselves. I wish my room was always clean though, I just never clean it. :)

Do you believe in Psychics?
Hmm. Not really.

Fancy Dinner or Picnic?
Romantic picnic!!! :) I've never had one.. Megladon and I went biking/blading around a lake near my mom's apt.. I saw this couple laying next to a tree just holding each other, and I was like, aww! I told Megladon that we should do that :)

Gold , Silver or Platinum?
SILVER!! Everything I wear is silver, with the exception of the bracelet Flyfree bought me for graduation, its gold. (Sorry steph, I dont wear it often =/ ...)

Beach or Mountains?
ohhh I would say mountains, but I got to go to RI 2 summers ago and I loved the beach! I hate the sand, so I'm gonna stick with mountains :)

Done....Take Your Time Girly...*Hugs*

Holy shit girl.. that took forever.. I was 1/2 way done when my computer froze and I had to restart.. That made me so mad!! But I'm doing this in word, so Im saving it every 2 seconds.. lol.. thanks for the q's they made me think! Ask me more if you want! *hugs*

Last edited by a moderator:
pinkster said:
why are we weird? You never asked what purple monkey dishwasher means :) I dont know if it has been said...
Yes. you are right, dear I've never asked what the "purple monkey dishwaser" means but as you do know whom I'm talking about, it appears that he has deep, personal feelings for you, as he doesn't want to express that much in public anyway lol but I can just tell by the way he writes...lol

so, what does the name "purple monkey dishwasher" mean anyway? I think I've seen some t-shirts and bumper stickers of that same monkey at Media Play one time lol

Steel said:
Yes. you are right, dear I've never asked what the "purple monkey dishwaser" means but as you do know whom I'm talking about, it appears that he has deep, personal feelings for you, as he doesn't want to express that much in public anyway lol but I can just tell by the way he writes...lol

so, what does the name "purple monkey dishwasher" mean anyway? I think I've seen some t-shirts and bumper stickers of that same monkey at Media Play one time lol

And yeah, even though he doesnt announce it publicly, I know, and thats all that matters.

:) Well I think he heard it on "The Simpsons" but thats only a point of reference. It started when we first met, I told him if he said anything out of context, theres a large possiblity I may not get it. If I know what he's talking about, its easier to follow. So one day, out of the blue, he says "purple monkey dishwasher." I went "wtf was that, did u just say purple monkey dishwasher?" Its kind of an inside joke, and I guess you just had to be there.. :)

Steel said:

Hey if your ever around us i wont hide how i feel about her. I may not write about it, i write about what i feel i need to write about, and i dont wanna be all "yea me and pinkster are a couple" Seems pointless, you dont see other people going out of their way to post about who they are with. She's mine, i'd never think of trading her for anyone else, and she may never know how much she means to me, and i hope that feeds your need for the "none of your buisness" catagory :Owned:

Megladon said:
She's mine, i'd never think of trading her for anyone else, and she may never know how much she means to me, :

And thats all I'll ever need, to just know :)

awww *pats Megalon's head* there's no need to be rude about this, kiddo. After all, your pretty lucky to have a super cool chick on your side, so why must you be so stuborn after all this while when I first hear you two live together? 's cool that you two live together, really.

Sure, it may seem pointless when someone shouts out "i'm living with da chick!" but just helps us to know about you and the other person more, you know? like I already know that Roadrunner and Cheri (er, did that I get that right?) live together and are married and have some kids, too so it's cool

Here's my advice :

When you are with her, don't let her go. ;)

peace.

Back