Ask Pinkster *gulps* anything =X

Steel said:
awww *pats Megalon's head* there's no need to be rude about this, kiddo. After all, your pretty lucky to have a super cool chick on your side, so why must you be so stuborn after all this while when I first hear you two live together? 's cool that you two live together, really.

Sure, it may seem pointless when someone shouts out "i'm living with da chick!" but just helps us to know about you and the other person more, you know? like I already know that Roadrunner and Cheri (er, did that I get that right?) live together and are married and have some kids, too so it's cool

Here's my advice :

When you are with her, don't let her go. ;)

peace.

1 - he's not being rude, he's being straightforward. Theres a bit of a difference. :)

2 - Its Roadrunner and Angel, and they're not married (from what I know) I think Angel is in the proccess of getting divorced.

3 - you give out too much unwanted advice, he's older than you so hush :) (not to mention so am i.) :P

Hmmm I thought Tiny Strawberry told me that your like, a year older than me!

or that was your long lost twin or something? :confused:

aw, what the heck...

cheers! *pops beers*

have a good one, ladies and gentlemen. :mrgreen:

Steel said:
Hmmm I thought Tiny Strawberry told me that your like, a year older than me!

or that was your long lost twin or something? :confused:

aw, what the heck...

cheers! *pops beers*

have a good one, ladies and gentlemen. :mrgreen:

Good to know ya'll are talking. :sure: But yea I am only a year but its a year nonetheless.

ya liar :P

so has Megalon been "rockin" the love boat lately?

yuk yuk yuk :mrgreen:

Steel said:
ya liar :P

so has Megalon been "rockin" the love boat lately?

yuk yuk yuk :mrgreen:

What am I lying about?

And what kind of a question is that! You dirty pervert you!!! :P

Hey we are all adults aren't we? so I was just curious lol but of course, if you two hasn't done it, don't worry you two still have alot of time

:thumb:

I'm gonna go...I'm gonna be late for my friend's graduation lol

G'day Jamie,

I'm good, thanks! Yourself?

Here's the questions:

What is your fave tv show? (dunno if it has been asked) :dunno:

Since you're lactose intolerant, do you like Soy Milk? :barf:

What kind of personality are you? E.g, outgoing, reserved, smart aleck or whatever.

Do you like cats or dogs?

Do you think you'll be a mommy someday? :)

Do you believe in the concept of Marriage?

Are you allergic to anything?

If you were a furniture, what would you like to be?

If you were a animal, what would you like to be?

Who'd you love to hate but can't?

Sorry if the questions is idiotical!

See ya :wave:

Steel said:
Hey we are all adults aren't we? so I was just curious lol but of course, if you two hasn't done it, don't worry you two still have alot of time

:thumb:

I'm gonna go...I'm gonna be late for my friend's graduation lol

coming from a person who has never done it.... i suppose i understand your curiosity.. however, because it is coming from YOU, it sounds improper :P

Miss-Delectable said:
G'day Jamie,

I'm good, thanks! Yourself?
ooo yay im good.. :)

Here's the questions:

What is your fave tv show? (dunno if it has been asked) :dunno:
I dunno if it has been asked I think it has.. but I dont watch much tv. I like comedy central (thanks to Megladon) I like Insomniac, Tough Crowd, and occasionally The Daily Show :)

Since you're lactose intolerant, do you like Soy Milk? :barf:
Eww no. I want to try lactose free milk, but its like almost 4 bucks for half a gal!

What kind of personality are you? E.g, outgoing, reserved, smart aleck or whatever.
I suppose Im a mix of a lot of things. I think it depends on the situation. But more often than not, I am outgoing, outspoken, sometimes blunt, but I am also very kind and I care a lot about people and I make sure they know that. I like to think I am the kind of friend people can just come to and pour their heart out, and know that I will not judge them, and if they ask it of me, I will help them. :) Im not crazy or wild, I dont party. I enjoy a good book or a good movie. But I am insane :P

Do you like cats or dogs?
CATS!! My mom's got 3, one's mine and he's like 15 years old. Maybe older. We (megladon and I) have 2 kittens, who will be a year old on Monday! (oh my babies they're growing up!!! lmao.. not really..) Dogs are okay, I dont like owning them but when we go to Megladon's parents' house, i play with their golden retrievers a little.

Do you think you'll be a mommy someday? :)
Oh definately! I love kids, I know I cant have them right now, it would really suck. But when the time is right, I will have 1, maybe 2. :) And they're not going to be a year and a month apart like my sister and i!!! :)

Do you believe in the concept of Marriage?
Yes, I do. I believe marrige is sacred, not so much limited, but sacred. People talk of gay marriages breaking the sacred meaning of marriage, i dont believe that's true. Thats why I said its not limited. I want to get married someday, I dont want a big wedding but all you AD'ers are invited... lol

Are you allergic to anything?
Hmm. Not really. I get allergies in the all but I dont know what to. cant be hay fever, who gets hay fever in MN anyways? :) But other than that I dont think I am allergic to anything.

If you were a furniture, what would you like to be?
a good book! Cause I know I'll always be around and be a joy to have!

If you were a animal, what would you like to be?
A cat.. sometime (especially when im with megladon) I wish I could purr :) Cats have an easy life! :)

Who'd you love to hate but can't?
.... Lots of people :) No, really! There are many people I cant stand, my father is the only one who I dont want to reconcile with. Maybe when I get older I might, but yeah he'd be that one.

Sorry if the questions is idiotical!

See ya :wave:

Psh, they were not :) I enjoyed them!! Thank you!!! I enjoyed your questions! They kept me occupied before i started work *hugs*

Keep 'em coming! Come on kids :P

Hey, Pinkster......ummmm, about your Dad......when your'e ready, just walk up to the feller and say, "Hey, I forgive you." and walk away. Talk about transferring something, now that's powerful and you will sleep better just in terms of this one issue. Lay it on him! LOL! Sorry to go off-topic so in the interest of getting back on, what do you know about Faribault? I was born and raised there. My French ancestry settled that area before 1864, the year I believe MSAD was established.

Jeez, Steel, ur really "steely" ya know that? I know the title of this topic sez ask Pinkster "anything" but didn't yer Mommy teach you anything.....like to be subtle when it comes to certain things......like to eventually get the hint to flake off????? Just to give ya credit, you might be a pretty decent guy but its hard to believe your'e THAT naive when it comes to what we are talking about here....you have a good day now, hear!??

Tousi said:
Hey, Pinkster......ummmm, about your Dad......when your'e ready, just walk up to the feller and say, "Hey, I forgive you." and walk away. Talk about transferring something, now that's powerful and you will sleep better just in terms of this one issue. Lay it on him! LOL! Sorry to go off-topic so in the interest of getting back on, what do you know about Faribault? I was born and raised there. My French ancestry settled that area before 1864, the year I believe MSAD was established.

I dont know how to respond to that.. I have no desire to forgive my dad. The fact that I do not, does not interfere with my life in any way. It wont make it better or worse, so I'm not going to bother. Saying "i forgive you" is another way of saying "its ok that you did that, go ahead and continue with the things you do." I cant do that, he can go do what he's doing, without my forgiveness, respect, or curiosity. I really hope he stays out of my life for awhile.

MSAD? I dont know much about Fairbault. I didnt even know MSAD existed until i was 14. I went to their fall HC and i fell in love with the buildings. I learned nothing of the history. I also only went to school there for 6 months. What I know of it is that the city is DAMN boring compared to Minneapolis. :)

pinkster said:
I dont know how to respond to that.. I have no desire to forgive my dad. The fact that I do not, does not interfere with my life in any way. It wont make it better or worse, so I'm not going to bother. Saying "i forgive you" is another way of saying "its ok that you did that, go ahead and continue with the things you do." I cant do that, he can go do what he's doing, without my forgiveness, respect, or curiosity. I really hope he stays out of my life for awhile.

:werd: Forgiving does nothing cuz it seems to repeat over and over again.. I have done the same thing with my Real Mom. I Forgave her so many times she always goes back to her old ways..It's like repeated the same broken Record. It's better to avoid Visiting and things remains Peace and Not worried about hearing so much Negatives from her. :applause:

Jamie,, Ready for More Questions Now? :applause:

What is the Most Important Thing In Your Life?

When you were Younger were you An Angel in School or a Bad Devil In School Heh!

How Many Boyfriends you have had all ur life?

When Did you learned your First Kiss?

Did you ever had a bad Relationship that make u think u wish u never had gotten urself into?

Have you ever had ur Poems Published before? if So Where and did you get Paid for that too? Or have u been into a Poet Contest before?

When you met some AD'ers from here in Real Life What the Best thing You like about them?

If You Saw someone getting beaten up in the Parking Lot would u go ur way helping that person to get away from an abusive person or would u just call the Cops and Keep urself Distance?

Who do u admire most in ur Family? and Why?

What kind of Car did you have when U first got a car and How old were you at that time?

If you had to Choose what would u Choose Love or Money?

Have you ever Travel Out of State? Which States have u touched and What State do you like Most?

What is your Favorite Number and Why?

If you ever won a dream trip of Two Who would u take along on ur Trip?

Have you ever Fly in a plane before and how was it?

Hope you Like my Questions Sorry if Some sounds Dumb.. heh. *Hugs*

Cheri said:
Jamie,, Ready for More Questions Now? :applause:

What is the Most Important Thing In Your Life?
Hmm. Being the best I can be, really. I dont want to sound egoistical or self centered, but we should be the most impt thing in our lives, because without ourselves, there can be no "me." You know? :)

When you were Younger were you An Angel in School or a Bad Devil In School Heh!
I as a good girl, but I did poorly academically. I was selfish and rude, I really didnt care about much. It wasnt till the summer before I started HS, i started to change. So I was half and half, I guess.

How Many Boyfriends you have had all ur life?
Real ones? 3. Childish ones? Ahh too many. :)

When Did you learned your First Kiss?
Do you mean, when did I get my first kiss? Well if thats what you mean, i was 16 and it was outside the girls dormitory at MSAD (MN deaf school) and I barely felt it. My first REAL kiss was when I was 18 and i went to RI to visit Matty and complicated (it was not with either of them so blah.. lol)

Did you ever had a bad Relationship that make u think u wish u never had gotten urself into?
I've had.. I suppose bad relationships. I lost my virginity to a guy who later dated my best friend and then told me, "you were nothing to me." Uh huh, yeah then guy number 2 left me high and dry (not to mention he lives in Washington and I live in MN) so uhm. Those were big mistakes. Uh huh yeah. I was stupid. What can I say?

Have you ever had ur Poems Published before? if So Where and did you get Paid for that too? Or have u been into a Poet Contest before?
err.. I posted some on poetry.com... They said my stuff is in books but *shrugs* I relly dont care. I did it to satiate my friends and family. But no I've never been paid for it. :)

When you met some AD'ers from here in Real Life What the Best thing You like about them?
Well most of the AD'ers I claim to have met, I knew them before AD. They are all wonderful people and they're all a part of my life (even if they live far away and if we dont talk often.)

If You Saw someone getting beaten up in the Parking Lot would u go ur way helping that person to get away from an abusive person or would u just call the Cops and Keep urself Distance?
I'd call the cops, no sense in having the abuser turn on me.

Who do u admire most in ur Family? and Why?
Hmm I would have to say my uncle (my dad's brother.) Although he has his share of problems, he's been there for me when he can. My dad used to not allow me or my sister to see him because we had more fun with him than our own dad. I think I posted that somewhere. But nonetheless, he means a lot to me. I just dont see him often. Oddball, Lasza, Flyfree and uhm i dont know her user name but she's friends with Flyfree, they've met my uncle and sat around chatting with him for a few hours back when I graduated from HS. He's a good man, thats hard to find.

What kind of Car did you have when U first got a car and How old were you at that time?
I'm still waiting... :)

If you had to Choose what would u Choose Love or Money?
Love, Love, LOVE!!! I can't stress that more.

Have you ever Travel Out of State? Which States have u touched and What State do you like Most?
Hell yeah! I've been to like 23 states or something. I love Colorado for its' mountains, and Pennsylvania for its greeny look. But most of all I love Minnesota, what can I say, I belong with the 10,000 lakes and millions of mosquueeeetos! :)

What is your Favorite Number and Why?
5 and 11. Things happened to me a lot around the nbr 5. I was 5 when my dad started to notice i was becoming deaf and then i got my hearing aids. It was in 5th grade I got my period (ok TMI but hey I'm honest.) I was also 11 at that time. Ironically I went to 5 high schools througout my HS career. I guess the list goes on but those are the big ones, ya know?

If you ever won a dream trip of Two Who would u take along on ur Trip?
.. if its romantic? I'd take Megladon.. :naughty: hehe if its for fun, I'd be torn between my mom and a few of my friends.

Have you ever Fly in a plane before and how was it?
Another hell yeah!! I first flew without my dad when I was uhm, 7-8 I believe. My sister and I went to go visit my birth mom, in Colorado. I've been flying since then. I love it!! I love window seats but I hate turbulence! I hate flying with hearing people cause I cant bring myself to shout. I dont like raising my voice much. (MUCH!!!) hehe.. Flying kicks ass, but hot damn its so expensive ):

Hope you Like my Questions Sorry if Some sounds Dumb.. heh. *Hugs*
I love youir questions!! they make me feel like you really wanna know :) *hugs* thanks so much!!!

are you planning on dying ur hair pink again heh? or planning on having pink hair just like cowgirl is having full pinky hair?

Off topic again, Pinkster....I didn't mean to literally forgive the man; I meant the transference of guilt ........yada, yada, yada

DeafSCUBA98 said:
are you planning on dying ur hair pink again heh? or planning on having pink hair just like cowgirl is having full pinky hair?

No, I think I'll stick with normalcy from now on. The whole point of having my hair cut was to have the pink go away. Now theres only a little left, just a little evidence of my stupidity :)

Back