Ask Pinkster *gulps* anything =X

Originally posted by pinkster
eri
ca - malls.. *swoons* if i ever go west, i'll check that out. =X

heather - farts? i didnt know that *bytch slaps you* =X peleeeeee! "Pele" reminds me of Pepe Le Pewwwwww!! x.x

:rofl: Jamie hahahahahaha

:rofl:

No, I don't know Jamie in real life...It'd be nice to meet her IRL someday...hehe. ;)

Originally posted by ~Heather~

No, I don't know Jamie in real life...It'd be nice to meet her IRL someday...hehe. ;)

I just know her from online... AOL!! :lol:

Are you really PINK monster????? the way of ur nickname.

no one meets me =X im afraid to be turned lesbian... *wonders why i made plans to see steph (fly free) when i go to Gally this weekend.....* =X lmfao

yesm, pink monster.. lmao.. first tat was pink, my purse is red/pink, many of the necklaces i make are pink, lotion, dolls, candles... lots of stuff :D When i go places I try to get pink stuff, silverware, cups, straws, plates.. =X its an obsession..

Ohhh nice obsession u have! that's explained. :)

:D

thurrrrrrrsday! Right after work, i get first driving shift, so hopefully I'll make it all the way to Indianapolis (9 hour drive) I doubt it. Means I get to drive through Wisc and Illiniois.. GO ME! :D

:D

thurrrrrrrsday! Right after work, i get first driving shift, so hopefully I'll make it all the way to Indianapolis (9 hour drive) I doubt it. Means I get to drive through Wisc and Illiniois.. GO ME! :D
*looks at schedule* Could I make it to gally this weekend???

omg.. im being violated.. *humps new spin-toothbrush* =X oh yeah *humps jenno*

oh matt!!! if you could, can you drag jimmy with?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! *faints* my god *hyperventilates* i want my baby!!! =X

no one meets me =X im afraid to be turned lesbian... *wonders why i made plans to see steph (fly free) when i go to Gally this weekend.....* =X lmfao

:rofl: Jamie -- i dont think u would be turned into a lesbian just cuz u gonna meet up with me hahahaha :laugh2:

omg.. im being violated.. *humps new spin-toothbrush* =X oh yeah *humps jenno*

:eek: What, are you :crazy: ? Humping spin-toothbrush!? :wtf:

Originally posted by Fly Free
YESSSSSSSS Lasza -- shes a PINK freak hahahaha :-x

Yes that why I become out of curious!. even met her in real life, also. Thanks to you! :D

lmao steph.. if what i said was true, i have become a lesbian when i was 14 ;)

yes.. spin-toothbrush.. it vibrates.. cause it spins.. i havent touched it since i the day after i bought it because some perv said i could use it as a vibrator.. *faints*

Back