Ask Pinkster *gulps* anything =X

... steph.. we spoke of DC weather... =X that shoulda been enough, and i knew right away anyhow =X

Mmm... okay ..... u know me.....Mmmm..... how? What did peeps tell u about me? just curious. Be honest.

JAMIE!!!!! How many times have you been to that Mall of America you have out there?

Originally posted by pinkster
mandy - best ask me in AIM? :D

*slaps desi* dont hit my momma you ho! =X

IM A HO?? IM A HO??? OH THANK U IM SOO HONOR LOLOL
I KNOW i won't swat ur mama don t worry ! LOOLOL!

shyytttt.. the mall.. god.. *thinks* wayyyy too many times. I went the year it opened - 1992. I was 8! This year i've gone 5 times, or 6? I dont know. I live 20 mins from it and it sucks sometimes.. The new ads for the MOA:

"People come from Japan. (And you wont even get on 494)"
(494 being the major highway that takes you there)

"Bring your relatives, then ditch them."

"23 Exits and still really hard to leave."

"One size fits all, literally."

"Its a MALL, just like Australia is an island."

tee hee. =X

mandy - best ask me in AIM? :D

*slaps desi* dont hit my momma you ho! =X

ill HELP Jamie!!!!

:slap: at Desi -- there! hehe

i :dunno: what to ask u :( i know u well *bows out* u the queen in this thread :)

i just know u have grown into a beautiful and a GREAT young lady from the time i met u online when u were still a teenager and seeing u graduate HS was a honor and i was VERY glad i was there to see that Jamie!!!!!! hope we get to meet up sometime when u are here :)

*huggies* luv u Jamie gurl!

*blushes* thankies =X Help all you want, but im buff enough to take Desi myself, hell, I can do it one handed =X

Originally posted by Fly Free
ill HELP Jamie!!!!

:slap: at Desi -- there! hehe

i :dunno: what to ask u :( i know u well *bows out* u the queen in this thread :)

i just know u have grown into a beautiful and a GREAT young lady from the time i met u online when u were still a teenager and seeing u graduate HS was a honor and i was VERY glad i was there to see that Jamie!!!!!! hope we get to meet up sometime when u are here :)

*huggies* luv u Jamie gurl!

much agreed fly, and OWWWWWWWWWW U DIDN T have to hit THAT hard dang! LOL!

shyytttt.. the mall.. god.. *thinks* wayyyy too many times. I went the year it opened - 1992. I was 8! This year i've gone 5 times, or 6? I dont know. I live 20 mins from it and it sucks sometimes.. The new ads for the MOA:

"People come from Japan. (And you wont even get on 494)"
(494 being the major highway that takes you there)

"Bring your relatives, then ditch them."

"23 Exits and still really hard to leave."

"One size fits all, literally."

"Its a MALL, just like Australia is an island."

tee hee. =X

eh.. u should come to california and check the GREAT mall but b4 it was HUGE circle that I can go around and around the mall and it made me dizzy now they made it an eight mall the way it looked :roll: heh :mrgreen:

:shock: Im surprised Pinkster isn't mad at me at all...I just farted in front of her? :dunno: Oh well... :rofl:

eri
ca - malls.. *swoons* if i ever go west, i'll check that out. =X

heather - farts? i didnt know that *bytch slaps you* =X peleeeeee! "Pele" reminds me of Pepe Le Pewwwwww!! x.x

:rofl: @ pinkster...

Yes it smelled like it came from skunk!!! (white lie: it wasn't from me fart...it was from skunk)

*poof*

heather - liar liar D-I-A-P-E-R on fire.. buhahahha

mattyo - yesm, she harasses me on AOL in deaf chat, that ho =X ;)

Back