Ask Malfoyish ANYTHING you wish...

hi malfoyish!

do you like fanasty movies? if so, name some of your favorites (besides harry potter lol).

if you want anything for a change in either or both deaf/hearing worlds, what would it be?

when i saw your pictures, your face looked really fimilar. i might have met you somewhere long time ago. do you know alina from bklyn?

e said:
hi malfoyish!

do you like fanasty movies? if so, name some of your favorites (besides harry potter lol).

if you want anything for a change in either or both deaf/hearing worlds, what would it be?

when i saw your pictures, your face looked really fimilar. i might have met you somewhere long time ago. do you know alina from bklyn?

E,

My wife will respond, but yeah she knows Alina, and I've met her before as well. Nice lady.

coffeeeeman said:
E,

My wife will respond, but yeah she knows Alina, and I've met her before as well. Nice lady.

:-o i think i remember her! did she went to alina's sweet 16th bday party?

e said:
:-o i think i remember her! did she went to alina's sweet 16th bday party?

She said she did go to it. You must have one hell of a memory Stacy said there were ALOT of people there.

coffeeeeman said:
She said she did go to it. You must have one hell of a memory Stacy said there were ALOT of people there.
yes there were a lot of people but i remember several deaf people i met, two them of were stacy and her younger sister i think. :) its good to see her hanging out in here!

Cheri said:
Hey There Sis..*Hugs*

I enjoy reading your Posts.. Some of them are Humors.

When you First became a member of AllDeaf, I had so Much Good Conversation with you I enjoyed every Minute of it. and Finally got to meet your Husband On Line/webcamering What a Guy! I Don't have any questions but I wanted to tell you how Special you are to me and I value our Friendship. You're a bright person with a great heart. Don't ever change who you are. :ily: *Hugs*

:ily: Cheri :) You're very special to me, do you know that? I cannot wait to meet you in person and give you a hug in person. You are a true friend to me, Cheri and I hope you never change either!

Levonian said:
If you won the lottery, which of the following would you be most likely to spend the money on:

A.) Having more children.

B.) Adopting pet chimpanzees.

Please explain your answer in detail.

I would LOVE to have more children...or rather, ONE more child. :::slaps coffeeeeman::: I've got two boys and a girl...my daughter has been begging me for a baby sister for the longest time. She was a little pissed off when the littlest kid turned out to be ANOTHER brother. Baby chimpanzees are soooo cute, too...so ah, if having a human baby weren't doable, then of course I would opt for the baby chimp. He/she would be mighty good at climbing up to those high places for me when I'm too lazy to pull out the step stool. :) Just kidding...

....babies are huggable, no matter if they're human or primate. ;) I doubt I'll win the lottery, either...LOL. But hey, if it happens, I could do both, couldn't I?

Roadrunner said:
I have a few questions for you, but for now, am going to ask if you have any idea or anticipation when the book you are currently working on now will be done and when you'll submit it to a publisher? Besides, getting this book 'out' sure will do away with any chance of winning a lottery! :lol:

Hiyas Roadrunner...

Not sure yet when my current book will be finished. However, I do want to have a completed rough first draft by the end of the summer. I do have the Writer's Market book - and I plan to go through it, see what publishing companies might like a book of that genre, and go for it. Hey, what have I got to lose? I'll just clear out a drawer in the kitchen for rejection letters. ;) Then I'll try again. And again. AND AGAIN. Hey, someone's gotta bite, right?

Malfoyish said:
:ily: Cheri :) You're very special to me, do you know that? I cannot wait to meet you in person and give you a hug in person. You are a true friend to me, Cheri and I hope you never change either!

Awwww...*Hugs* I would never change, I Cannot wait to meet you in Person either I could Hug you and Not let you go... Psst Mike Might Get a stranger feeling when we do that... :giggle:

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvve Ya My Friend!

e said:
yes there were a lot of people but i remember several deaf people i met, two them of were stacy and her younger sister i think. :) its good to see her hanging out in here!

Hiyas, e!!!!!

It's great to BE here. I do know Alina and we have known each other since we were kiddies! I'm a few years older than she is though. I'm so so so sorry but I really can't place you - I would do much better if I saw you in person, LOL. Did you and I talk at Alina's party? Or were we introduced? I'm shocked that you remember my sister! :) Yes, she came with me...I had just broken up with a loser of a boyfriend I had at the time and I had told Alina with my RSVP that I was bringing a date...he stood me up at the last moment, so I dragged my poor sister.

Was Alex there with you? OMG, this is something, eh? We were actually in the same place at the same time and we MET each other before...how neat. Small world!!! ;)

I do like fantasy movies, but ah, I haven't seen any as good as the HP movies. :) We do have Dungeons and Dragons and a pretty good one called "10th Kingdom," which is about 6 hours long. LOL!!

I guess I would change the fact that some hearing people are "intimidated" by deaf folks...and that hearing people sometimes get frustrated when they have to deal with us...like we're an inconvenience to them. Man, that really peeves me. But ahhh...I failed potions class so I can't very well create a spell that would change anything. :)

Hugs, hope to meet you "again" soon!!!!

Cheri said:
Awwww...*Hugs* I would never change, I Cannot wait to meet you in Person either I could Hug you and Not let you go... Psst Mike Might Get a stranger feeling when we do that... :giggle:

I lovvvvvvvvvvvvve Ya My Friend!

He might enjoy it, eh??? ;)

Small world! :laugh2: Kinda like how I met Dixie at gally "once," and she also met my ferret.. before I was introduced to her online later on at another deaf forum!

I have a question for you, Malfychickie... who will be doing all the picture taking when you meet the Doublemint twins? ;) Seriously, I hope all of you have a blast!

Ah about the HP funhouse... it was fit for kiddies, it's not "adult" nor was it that scary. But it was funny with all the moving floors and stairs. I don't know much about the fairs in USA - I'll look online and get back to you Monday girly! I'm making chocolate cake and the Indian dinner for my in laws this early evening! LOL *HUGS* _\m/

Liza said:
I have a question for you, Malfychickie... who will be doing all the picture taking when you meet the Doublemint twins? ;) Seriously, I hope all of you have a blast!

Hmmm...never thought about that! :lol: Coffeeeeman is not a picture person, so I'll make him the photographer! :) Or perhaps we'll let one of my kids have a crack at it so that we get a few different group shots...(that would be five ADers in one shot...nice, ehh?? (Me, Cheri, ^Angel^, Roadrunner and my man) Ahhhh all in all, we're going to have a BLAST!!!
Then of course, we'll post the good ones...no crossed eyes, funny faces, etc. ;)

Malfoyish said:
Hmmm...never thought about that! :lol: Coffeeeeman is not a picture person, so I'll make him the photographer! :) Or perhaps we'll let one of my kids have a crack at it so that we get a few different group shots...(that would be five ADers in one shot...nice, ehh?? (Me, Cheri, ^Angel^, Roadrunner and my man) Ahhhh all in all, we're going to have a BLAST!!!
Then of course, we'll post the good ones...no crossed eyes, funny faces, etc. ;)

No Funny Faces Pictures? awwww... Come on Sis. We Could be Goofy Once a while. :mrgreen:

Small World E and Malfy. It Is always a pleasure to know people from the Past. :ily:

Cheri said:
No Funny Faces Pictures? awwww... Come on Sis. We Could be Goofy Once a while. :mrgreen:

Awww, all right, maybe one or two goofy faced pictures...heh heh!!!

Wow, E and Malfoyish!

Small World!...It's good to see or hear old friends we used to know when we are young!...

I hope you guys can meet again one day! :D

Malfoyish said:
Ever see Harry Potter? The movies? If you have, you would know who Draco Malfoy is. The blond-slicked-haired Slytherin antagonist. But anyway, he's not really a bad person...just a bit mischievous, slightly obnoxious, but still likeable...like me...only I don't deliberately knock people off their brooms to watch them fall. I'm a little too nice for that.

So - Malfoyish works. Much like Malfoy but not as mean. :)

Malfy,

I'm NOT sure what HP books YOU'VE read, but in the ones I've read, I've got a very different impression of Draco...lololol

Malfoyish said:
Been into a fun house? Oh, yeah. I remember being scared out of my skin in one of those - Dad took me through one of those walk-thru haunted houses...had these grotesque scenes that we would see at the turn of every corner. Golly, as if that wasn't enough...they had some dude jumping out of dark spaces at the end, dressed as the Grim Reaper.

That HP one sounds mongo awesome, though. Gotta give that a try!!!!! Any of those in the states?

I've never been to a fun house, and you know what? I'm NEVER gonna be! Ain't NO freakin' way! LMAO!

Malfoyish said:
I would LOVE to have more children...or rather, ONE more child. :::slaps coffeeeeman::: I've got two boys and a girl...my daughter has been begging me for a baby sister for the longest time. She was a little pissed off when the littlest kid turned out to be ANOTHER brother. Baby chimpanzees are soooo cute, too...so ah, if having a human baby weren't doable, then of course I would opt for the baby chimp. He/she would be mighty good at climbing up to those high places for me when I'm too lazy to pull out the step stool. :) Just kidding...

....babies are huggable, no matter if they're human or primate. ;) I doubt I'll win the lottery, either...LOL. But hey, if it happens, I could do both, couldn't I?

Hey Malfy,

Good call! If you weren't gonna slap him, I was! lol

And, did I ever tell you my Dad was RAISED with a monkey? Total true story, I swear! I don't know the kind or where the danged thing came from, but they called it Bub. lol I'll ask Dad about the particulars and get back to you about it! lol

Back