Ask Malfoyish ANYTHING you wish...

So, am I boring, or what? :)

Nope..
Look like they are broke news of question.. so am I waiting hear anyone who ask me their question..
Sounds like "Dying Question"
((chuckles))

Of Course not U arent boring Person.. Here are My questions for you... Heh!

1. What do you do when u are out with ur friends?

2. What is your worst fear?

3. Do you believe in God?

4. What Movies Have u lasted rented from a video store?

5. What is your Favorite (anything) about ur Children?

6. What are Ur Normally Day Activities?

7. Do you and Ur Husband watch the same T.V. Shows?

8. Do you watch Soap Opera If so what ur Favortie Actor or Actress?

9. What is ur favorite Sex Postion.. heh..

10. Where do you take ur children to in the summer time?

11. Do you own a car? If so what kind of car do you drive?

12. When was the last time u ever took a trip like a vacation?

13. If you had to choose between Love and Sex which would u pick?

That is all I am going to ask for now.. heh.. :ily: *hugs*

Wow, Cheri, some of these, you should know already!!! But LOL everyone else doesn't know, so here goes... :)

1. I don't have a lot of friends who live close by...so when I see them, our favorite thing to do is take our kids to the park, let them keep each other busy while we sit and talk about everything and nothing...because when we do get together, it's usually once in a blue moon and there's lots of catching up to do!

2. My worst fear? Ummm...I don't think I'm really afraid of anything. I guess maybe it would be that my kids will be hurt in some horrible way. I don't know...there's just too many CRAZY people out there and I'm afraid of my kids getting tied up with the wrong crowd.

3. I believe in God, yes...but I'm not sure just how much.

4. We last rented "American Wedding" and "Freddy Vs. Jason." Both were okay movies...nothing special, but still oddly entertaining. Give me talon gloves and machetes and I'm happy. :) Nice way to end a shitty day, if ya ask me...

5. My favorite thing about my kids...well, when they're sleeping, of course...or too busy to whine. :) LOL. I guess I love their smiles, the fact that they're so innocent, and the fact that they're KIDS!

6. Normal daily activities...I would say I get up, throw clothes in the washer, feed my son breakfast, send the older two kids off to school, send hubby to work, throw the clothes in the dryer, straighten up the floors, remove any toys with wheels from the kitchen floor so that I don't step on them and break my neck...feed Ryan his lunch, check email, chat a little, post a little, watch a little TV, take Ryan out on errands, come back home, wait for Mikey's bus, then do homework with Mikey, then wait for hubby to come home with Melissa...then if it's a certain day of the week, I go to work...so...is it any wonder that I'm tired????

7. We don't really watch much television, but we both like Survivor, we both like ER...but we're really the type to rent movies rather than sit there with boring old TV. Another show we like is "Curb Your Enthusiasm" with Larry David on HBO...that man is so funny.

8. Yes, I watch soaps...I like Days of our Lives...and Passions after that. I don't have a favorite actor or actress in those shows, but I certainly would NOT mind having a sit-down with Galen Gering (Luis). :) Hee heee hee hee...he can do anything he wanted to me!

9. Fave sex position - MISSIONARY, babe. LOL. But I am certainly "open" to other suggestions.

10. In the summer time, I like taking the kids to my mother's house...she has a pool for them to keep themselves busy with...so we go there, pass some time and let 'em get wet.

11. I have a 1986 Plymouth Voyager...it used to be hubby's...and he has a 2004 Hyundai Accent. :) I do get to drive that when he's in his moments of weakness...(which I'm getting better at, these days...)

12. My last vacation was in 1999, when my mom and stepdad took us to Disney/Universal/MGM in Orlando, Florida. Since then, I've gotten married, and we really don't have the funds to take a vacation...but we're working on it. Camping is in the cards for this coming summer.

13. Choosing between love and sex...I choose love. Sex is awesome, trust me on this, but love just lasts way longer...and it's more important than getting your jollies. :)

That's it for now...keep them coming, these questions just keep getting better and better, eh???

Hugs
Malfoyish

*Hugs* Malfoyish!

I have a few Questions if you do not mind... :fingersx:

1.) If You have Win a trip for 3 who would u take with you on ur trip?

2.) What is your favorite food(s) ?

3.) What will u do this Summer with ur Family do u have any plans this summer?

4.) If you weren't married who would u be intersting in dating anyone from alldeaf? :giggle:

I think that is about all I wanted to ask because pretty much I know just as much about you.... :thumb:

HUGS!!!

Here's some answers for ya!!

1) If You have win a trip for 3 who would you take with you on your trip?

Umm, I don't know...I would probably go with Mike (coffeeeeman) alone and then auction off the remaining ticket on eBay. :) Might give us a little spending cash...and it's easier than dealing with people fighting over it. Besides, we have three kids, not just one...so it would be kinda weird taking one and leaving the other two home. Better to just take a trip/vacation for two! :naughty:

2) What is your favorite food(s)?

Mmmm, chinese!!! I'm also fond of pizza, chicken rolls, stuff like that...but ahh, the hips are starting to protest, so I've gotta watch it. :)

3) What will you do this summer with your family? Do you have any plans this summer?

Yup! Going to have Cheri and ^Angel^ and Roadrunner come stay with us for a few days. Plenty of sightseeing, barbecues, good times, laughs, things like that...really looking forward to it. Also, two of my kids are having birthdays...Ryan in July and Melissa in August. Otherwise, probably spend a lot of time at the park, at the beach, things like that, get some tan!

4) If you weren't married who would you be intersted in dating? Anyone from AllDeaf? :giggle:

Ahh...nope!!

:) Hope that about covers it!

Malfoyish said:
Yup! Going to have Cheri and ^Angel^ and Roadrunner come stay with us for a few days. Plenty of sightseeing, barbecues, good times, laughs, things like that...really looking forward to it. Also, two of my kids are having birthdays...Ryan in July and Melissa in August. Otherwise, probably spend a lot of time at the park, at the beach, things like that, get some tan!

OoOoO....We can't hardly wait! *counting the days*.... :dance:

Liebling:-))) said:
I envy blond twins because they will meet you this July... :ugh: :sadwave:

Honey, there always a place for u too.. Come with us to NewYork. :applause:

Cricket said:
your screenname... explain it :)

I'm a Malfoy (Character in Harry Potter) fan, I like to think that just like he, I have somewhat of a mischievous streak...

I did explain this - DeafScuba98 asked the same thing! ;)

Malfoyish said:
So, am I boring, or what? :)
yes. boring as shit! :zzz:

:rofl: naw, your okay so anyway Malfoyish, how long has you been married and what is your experience with the two worlds from hearing and deafness?
and How you get used to the fact that your deaf, and other people are so damned nervous, as they are almost pissing their pants like they never seen another person before, because of your deafness, don't really talk to you much and stuff? Just wondering.

First off, if this isn't a subject you want to go into detail about, I understand and apologize in advance if that's the case. I have been considering initiating the process of getting a cochlear implant and was wondering in general what your impression of the nucleus 24 is and if you prefer what you were able to hear with hearing aids over the cochlear... Right now I don't even know if I'm a candidate, but believe I am. I've spoken with someone locally who was implanted as an adult, but their hearing loss was quite different from mine, and I'm looking for input from someone who has a few more parallels to my own situation. Any input would be greatly appreciated!

Hello Malfoyish,
We haven't met yet. But I have seen your postings and I enjoyed reading it. You sounds like a cool person. Regarding CI, I don't reject people just because they chose to have it. I accept it and my friend had one as well.

Erm, thinking of a question or more :)
I think I saw in your posting something about moving out of NY?

If so, then why do you want to move out of New York?

If you have a choice. Which state would you choose to live and why?

What's your favourite location in NYC?

DO you like shopping? ;)

Do you know many deaf people? I mean in real life, not online :)

I think that's all for now.

Take care and continue on posting! :D

DeafSCUBA98 said:
were you born deaf? if not, how u became deaf?

Yes I was born deaf. No one knows how or why, but they suspect it is because my mother was teaching kindergarten at the time she became pregnant with me. One of her students had the measles. Even though my mother did not get infected, it is possible that my hearing was somewhat affected by her exposure to this student. :dunno:

Liza said:
Will you marry me? :fingersx: :lol:

When will you be coming to Norway? :fingersx: :fingersx: :fingersx:

Errr, Liza?? How's that possible, dear? I'm already married. :)

..........and so are you!!!! TSK. LOL!!! :lol:

Not sure when I'll be in your neck of the woods, but hopefully someday! Would love to see the sights. Sure is so pretty from what pics I've seen and the postcard of course. :) A LOT nicer than the polluted area I'm so used to. :)

Back