Ask Malfoyish ANYTHING you wish...

Malfoyish

Reaction score
Hey, I kinda need to keep my mind off of certain things, so ahh, here's something for me to work on...your questions, anything at all you'd like to know about me...since I'm kind of new here, it might be a way to break the ice.

I will answer ANYTHING...LOL. Even the embarrassing ones.

Gimme your best shot.
Malfoyish

Hi Friend!...

Here are some Questions I may have for you to answer....Take ur time...:)

1. Where do you keep your blender? Thats an important tool every woman must have, you know... :lol:

2. What do you Mostly Like about People?

3. What do you Mostly Dislike about People?

4. What are your Goals In Ur future Life?

5. If You weren't married now Who would u choose as a date on the Interent or here in Alldeaf?

6. Have u ever been in another forum beside this one? Do not have to name names...Just Yes or No...:)

7. Do you listen to Music? What kind of Music you like and what ur favorite Songs?

That is about all I wanted to ask you for right now.. Will Pop up some more Questions Later.. I'll give the other alldeaf's a chance to ask you some questions.. So I don't get hit on the head for asking too much... :lol:

Hello Malfoyish gonna ask you some question hehe!!

1. Do you enjoy read any topic make you interesting having discuss to agree/disagree?

2. Do you have anythings interesting in Hobby??

3. If you won lottery what you would do with $$$??

4. What ur favotire book?

5. How you feel abt this ad.com when you join here?

6. Where you want go vacation if you wish plan?

7. What ur favotire color?

that's all i m give you those question :ily:

Cheri said:
Hi Friend!...

Here are some Questions I may have for you to answer....Take ur time...:)

1. Where do you keep your blender? Thats an important tool every woman must have, you know... :lol:

2. What do you Mostly Like about People?

3. What do you Mostly Dislike about People?

4. What are your Goals In Ur future Life?

5. If You weren't married now Who would u choose as a date on the Interent or here in Alldeaf?

6. Have u ever been in another forum beside this one? Do not have to name names...Just Yes or No...:)

7. Do you listen to Music? What kind of Music you like and what ur favorite Songs?

That is about all I wanted to ask you for right now.. Will Pop up some more Questions Later.. I'll give the other alldeaf's a chance to ask you some questions.. So I don't get hit on the head for asking too much... :lol:

Hmm, interesting...LOL. I'll do my best here.

1. My blender is currently in the cabinet underneath the sink. I don't use it too often, but knowing it's there is quite nice. I might also have to go to the pet store soon...replenish on some...supplies.

2. I like honesty and compassion in people. They have to be the best person that it's possible for them to be - otherwise I don't like 'em. :) They have to be good listeners, non-judgemental and willing to offer you advice when you need it...

3. I dislke when people are mean, cruel, dishonest, or take pleasure in hurting others. I don't judge them, either...that's not my job. But I don't want anything to do with 'em either. :)

4. Future goals...let's see. Get a higher paying job...have one more baby (which better be a girl)...I guess, maybe move out of NY and go somewhere else...publish some of my writing and become rich and famous so that I don't have to work at a toy store and sweat about bills, bills, BILLS.

5. If I wasn't married now? Hmm. LOL. I don't think I even like anyone that much yet to consider 'em as possible dates...but I'll take applications. ;)

6. Nope, never been to any other forums. I'm surprised that I'm even this active in this one.

7. Don't listen to music...don't really "hear" it, so I don't like it...LOL. But when I'm in the car and I need some noise, I like anything with a good, steady beat...continuous, you know? So I can bop my head along with it. :)

Keep 'em comin'....
Malfoyish

LovelyBlkGal said:
Hello Malfoyish gonna ask you some question hehe!!

1. Do you enjoy read any topic make you interesting having discuss to agree/disagree?

2. Do you have anythings interesting in Hobby??

3. If you won lottery what you would do with $$$??

4. What ur favotire book?

5. How you feel abt this ad.com when you join here?

6. Where you want go vacation if you wish plan?

7. What ur favotire color?

that's all i m give you those question :ily:

Hi, Girl... :)

Nice to hear from ya, and meet you. :) I believe this is our first real exchange!

1. I like fiction...mostly thrillers, the type of books that keep you going in one direction, and then at the end, they jerk you the other way and you're left there with your mouth hanging...

2. I looooove to bowl. :) I go every Friday and I'm in a league. It's awesome, the people are so nice, and it is something for me to do outside of the house, and without KIDS!

3. If I won the lottery...I guess I would get us a nicer and bigger house, two car garage, that kind of thing...I would donate a bit of it to charity since they probably need it more than we do, and I would pay off whatever outstanding bills we had...and put the rest of it towards my childrens' college educations...because that's going to be a KILLER!

4. My favorite book...don't really have one, but if I had to choose, it would be "Flowers In The Attic" by VC Andrews.

5. AllDeaf has been very welcoming and the people here are so kind. I have no complaints whatsoever. I like it here, and I think I'll stick around... :) That is, if no one minds having me!

6. If I had to choose a place to go on vacation, it'd probably be on a secluded, tropical island with only me, two highly underdressed, yet hugely buff cabana boys and plenty of oil and liquor. :) Hee hee hee.

7. My fave color is purple...the color of royalty!

Keep 'em comin'!!!
Malfoyish

It's very interesting Malfoyish Ooo if you go to tropical island and watch out there lots hulk men! Ooo lol and ofc lay on beach and having drink Magair(sp) and :dance: around hehe. Glad you are enjoy join here ad.com :thumb: also it's very nice meet to ya!

I'm glad I'm here too. I've made some good friends...you know who you are... :) The rest of you, I'd like to get to know, of course...but eh, I'm not one to shoot off the questions, so I'm answering...

-An open book, so to speak...
Malfoyish

DeafSCUBA98 said:
what does your nickname on AD malfoyish mean?

Ever see Harry Potter? The movies? If you have, you would know who Draco Malfoy is. The blond-slicked-haired Slytherin antagonist. But anyway, he's not really a bad person...just a bit mischievous, slightly obnoxious, but still likeable...like me...only I don't deliberately knock people off their brooms to watch them fall. I'm a little too nice for that.

So - Malfoyish works. Much like Malfoy but not as mean. :)

:applause: Heyy Malfoyish , :applause: ...

Good to see you made your own thread!...Now it's my turn to ask you a few questions.....*rubbing my fury hands*.....

1. Which members in your family that is the closest one?...

2. Is there ONE thing you would like to change about yourself ....what is it and why?...

3. What was the MOST embrassment moment that you have EVER experiences?...

4. What is the MOST thing you dislike about yourself?...

5. Have you ever want ONE thing in your life and what will it be?...

6. Which country would you rather to visit first and why?...

7. If you were driving down a road and seen an accident ....What will you do?...Will u risk your life to help or save that person ...or Will u just pass them by and not risking your life to help or save that person....

8. If you had alot of $$..What will u do with it?..

9. If someone who has been abused , what kind of advice will u give that person who has been abused?....

10. Do u believe in God?...

That's all the question I have in mind...if I have anymore Ill be back!.. ;)

Hi, Angel!

Well, it's sure nice to hear from you. :) I'll do my best on these. I'm normally not one to follow the leads of others...like Vamp and Bully and the rest who have opened up these "ask me" threads, but you know, I kinda liked it. It's fun...so...here goes!!!

1. Closest person? I don't know. I'm not very close to my family at all. My mother has always been a pest and my father is more like a friend or an older brother to me than a father. I guess the closest people to me have always been the few friends that I have...because these are the people you can choose whether or not you want to talk to them. But ah, if I have to pick a family member that I'm close to...it's my baby. My three year old is by far the most important person in my life. Without my baby, I am nothing...nothing but just another person. Ryan makes me who I am. :)

2. I guess I would change the fact that I'm so untrusting. I've been keeping people at arms' length for quite a while, now...and that kind of stinks because there's a whole world out there for me to experience and learn about. If only I would be trusting and more open to new experiences, which I'm really not, I would probably be a much happier person.

3. Most embarrassing? I would say that was at summer camp. I dove off the high diving board and came out of the water with a boob hanging out of my bathing suit. They kinda saw for themselves that I was the most developed, even back then. Oh, god. LOL.

4. Something I dislike the most about myself...probably my god-awful hair or my duck-style ass. LOL. Or definitely my weight...but that can be fixed since I've been dieting for a while now and I'm losing those unwanted pounds. Those are physical things though. I guess I don't like a lot of things, but not much can be done about those.

5. I don't know about this...I want a lot of things, really...but the most important thing is probably happiness. I want that for myself, and for the people that are closest to me...my immediate family, my friends, and the people who deserve it...the rest of 'em, well.... :)

6. Country...hmm, definitely Italy...I love Italian food and I've always wanted to see Rome, Naples, Florence, Sicily. My family comes from Sicily. I've already been to Denmark, since I competed in the World Games for the Deaf in 1997.

7. Would I risk my life for a stranger? Probably not. I've had too much crap go on in my life and I don't think I would want another thing to worry about...but if there was someone who needed help in a way that I wasn't risking my life...(sorry, I do have children to think of...I want to be here long enough for them!) then yes, I would do whatever I could do to make their lives or their day...easier. But...if it was a friend...or someone I cared about or loved...then yes, in a heartbeat...I would be there in a second because without your friends...what do you have to show for yourself...?

8. LOL, I never had any money, but I guess if I had a lot of it...I would get a nicer place to live...then I would pay off anything that I owed...to my mother, my father, my bookie (just kidding, relax) and put some away for my children's college funds. Then if there was any left, I would give it to people who needed it...friends, of course...and charity...because these are people who have far less than I do and I don't want to see anyone suffering. If I can put a few bucks towards making it easier for them, then that would make me feel awesome.

9. Ah, a million-dollar question...this definitely hits me close to home...but I guess I'm not the only one. I've seen this topic come up quite a few times here on AllDeaf, which is fine...as long as it's brought up with good intentions and handled in good taste, then I have no problem with it. But...if you have been abused in any way...raped, molested, beaten, battered, whatever it is...then you really should talk to someone about it. I know, I should take my own advice here...because I know it's easier to bury it within yourself and pretend it doesn't exist...but it just comes right back up...at the worst possible times, too! If therapy isn't an option for you, then don't worry. It's not one for me, either...but friends are an awesome alternative. Talk to someone you trust. Open yourself up, let people know how you feel about things...whether you think it's a good thing or not. Because really, you're only being honest...and what more can you push yourself to do? Also...take care of yourself...heal yourself in any way you know how to...but not by self-destructing...because that too is only flirting with danger. Trust yourself if you can't trust someone else. (Oh, my God, can I go on and on about this?????) I guess that's it...but if you're IN ANY type of abusive relationship right now, then...get the fuck out, tell someone, call the police and do whatever you have to do to protect yourself....

***I'm going to stop on this topic here, but if you have any questions about this, go ahead and ask...because I don't want to get into anything unless asked...so...onto number 10 now...***

10. I guess I do believe in God, but not to the extent I should, I guess. I've lost a lot of faith in Him...but I'm trying to learn again how to trust in Him. I don't know...this isn't something I spend a lot of my time thinking about...but I have nothing against him...honest. :)

Hope that covers it! Keep them coming. :)

Malfoyish

Malfoyish,

1. Have you visited in Canada ? If Y.. Which province, r u was in and what located ?

2. What do you dreaming, really you wanted to be success in your future?

3. What do you obitatin goal future any general?

4. Do you have animal ?

5. How many do you have children ?

6. Where have you gone vacation and location?

7. Do you really wanted try to go Europe or other countries for your challenge new experience ?

8. Can you explain me, please so.. Why you really wanted CI in your life alikely to try hear anything or really what do you have good reason?

I guess so That's all I asking you.. :thumb:
Thank you very much for your time...

Hi Bullymom!!!!!

How's it going? So nice to get to know you!!!

1. No, I have never been to Canada. I have a friend in Toronto and I would love to go someday. I know you live there, right? Perhaps I'll come see you and your family, too!!!! :)

2. I would love to be an accomplished author of fiction. I love to write and to have people enjoy my books would mean the world to me!

3. I would love to just achieve happiness, good health in all ways, and inner peace with many of my issues. I wish for the same things for my friends.

4. I have two cats, Minnie and Moxie, and one stupid, brain-damaged dog, Gizmo.

5. I have three kids...the two older ones are my husband's from his first marriage that I am raising...and the baby is mine and his. :) He's actually not a baby anymore but to me he will always be MY baby! My oldest, Melissa is 9 and then Michael is 7. Ryan, the "baby" is 3.

6. I have not been to too many places. I have been to Denmark but that was more so for competing, than a vacation. I have been to Florida, Disney World, Los Angeles, Virginia Beach and many places along the Eastern Seaboard. I would love to go to more places, too, of course. :) But hey, I'm young and I do have time! :)

7. I'm really not a very international person...If I had to pick a place that wasn't in this country, I'd like to go to Italy. SOMEDAY. :) I'm not sure yet when I will have the opportunity...but we will see...time will tell! :) Right now money is so incredibly tight so we don't have much plans.

8. I guess I wanted the CI because of my son. It's a lot to get used to, really...very much to train for...and it can be worth it if you really and truly work hard with it, which I have not had the time to do so, yet. It's a lot of work, my friend...a lot. And I have gotten so frustrated with it more often than not...after all, it's an adjustment, and it doesn't always go the way you want it to...right? :) But...I guess I wanted to hear my son's voice...perhaps use the phone someday, maybe actually TALK to him on the phone...I want to be able to tell what kind of cry he is doing, is he sad, or hurt, or hungry? That kind of thing. :) I guess I will have to see how I deal with it in the future...how it does for me.

Hugs, and thanks for asking...keep 'em rolling, this is fun. :)

Malfoyish

Malfoyish,

wow, Really awesome your comment.. My heart goes out for you..
I understand how much you felt about CI. Let you know I really quite dislike someone who wear ci reason why they felt annbaned (sp) Deaf Cultures and break their lifestyles and turns into "Different life with hearing peoples world" sometimes myself felt really hurts me but doesn't mind at all.. I have to accept who they are really wants.. I do certinally respect them.. No offense. (wink)~ ;)
Thanks for you getting know me more later on..
Yes you're the most welcomed visit in Ontario,Canada.. Yes not that bad far from Toronto, Ontario 2 1/2 hours away from my hometown. I used to be lived in Toronto for many years cuz I was born there also plus my relatives who live in Toronto too. :) Would be great seeing you if you're plan! Keep post'n with me!

Hi, Bullymom...

I hear ya...a lot of deaf folks don't like the CI or want nothing to do with those who have one...but it's not a matter of "leaving" the deaf community with me...I'm still deaf, and I'll never forget that. It's just that I want more...I want to be able to hear my child's little voice, I want to be there for his moments...graduation...I want to hear his name spoken, I want to hear HIM speak my name. :) Sentimental, I know!!!

But I'll always be deaf, remain deaf. Nothing changes...when I take the CI off my ear, everything goes silent...and it keeps me remembering - I'm deaf and always will be :)

Malfoyish

If I put tons of ice around my balls and got it frozen into ice, would the sperm still work?

heh heh heh :mrgreen:

Steel said:
If I put tons of ice around my balls and got it frozen into ice, would the sperm still work?

heh heh heh :mrgreen:

I'm not completely sure, but an experiment can be arranged. :)

Hi :fly3:
I check all of AD's questions on your thread to see if I can add any new questions...

1. How you met your husband?

2. Is love at first sight?

3. Do you have sex at first date?

4. Do you like "Quickie" sex? If no, why? :naughty:

5. What you like most in the bed with your partner? (What they did turn you on)... :naughty:

6. What you dislike most in the bed with your partner (What they did to turn you off) :naughty:

7. What´s the most horrible things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?

8. What´s the most beautiful things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?

9. What's your favorite number?

10. The picture you created at Avator is your son??

11. What's color hair & eyes you have?

12. What's your favorite foods?

Wow, you have been went to World Disney in Orlando... What do you think of those Disney park? We would like to go there one day to compare Disney Park in Paris, we went last year.

I hope you won´t bite me for ask much question... :Oops:

Questions/Answers :)

Hi there, Leibling! It's awesome to have finally met you. I guess we've met before, through our postings, but finally, a person-to-person thingy!

Here's some answers for you.

1. I met my husband through a mutual friend. I was going through a very rough time in my life...so since he was a cop, our friend thought it would be a good idea for him to meet me so that maybe he could refer me over to a women's crisis center or somewhere I could seek out counseling. Of course, we never got to doing that, but we did get to talking. It was funny because he and I never really wanted anything to do with one another...and now we're married. It's a rip...really...but we were talking online for about 3 months or so before we decided to meet in person.

2. No, it wasn't love at first sight. I don't think that even exists for anyone, hahaha. Lust, maybe. I mean, I thought he was cute, and he thought I was cute too...but to me, love takes quite some time to bloom, to develop...but we did like one another and enjoy one another's company right away.

3. Did I have sex on a first date? Ummm...not with my husband, no. But I'm ashamed to admit, yes, I have done it before. I have no excuse for it other than the fact that I was going through a self-hate period and I really didn't care about what happened to myself...so sadly, I allowed whatever guy I was out with at the moment, do whatever he wanted to me...and most of the time, it was sex. I don't know...I'm just glad that part of my life is over with and in the past, where it belongs.

4. Quickie sex? I guess you kind of have to learn to like it when you have three kids, two cats, a dog, mountains of laundry, karate lessons, a night time job and plenty of additional household chores to do. :) LOL! But eh, I prefer the longer version...that we can do when the kids go to bed. It's just soooo much better when you can take your time, but when you're pressed for minutes, it's always handy! Haha.

5. I guess I like when my husband takes his time with me...I like having kisses on my neck, shoulders, and just about everywhere else. I like cuddling, touching, and actually just driving each other crazy before the deed is done!

6. What's there to dislike? Umm...I guess...well, let me think for a second, here...:::thinking:::...hmmm...well, haha...this is a hard one. LOL. I guess if there's one thing I absolutely must choose...then it's blow jobs. :::ducking for cover::: I'm SORRY, guys! I know you like it, but I don't! LOL...ewww.

7. The most horrible thing I've ever seen is also an experience. I won't get into the grisly details unless you absolutely want me to, but I would have to say that it's when I was raped. It's also hard for me to hear about similar experiences, especially when a friend or someone I care about is involved. That hurts, big time, because I know exactly how they feel. :(

8. Most beautiful...that's easy. My son's birth. His first breath, his first cry, his pink skin, his head full of black hair, his contented sigh, and then finally, his falling asleep in his Daddy's arms. :) I wish I had that on video!

9. Favorite number...don't really have one, but maybe 33. It was my high school softball jersey number.

10. No, the picture in my avatar is not my son. It is of Tom Felton, who plays Draco Malfoy in the Harry Potter movies. You can find a picture of my kids somewhere in the picture boards...

11. I have brownish/dirty blonde hair. My eyes are hazel...and my skin is olive-toned, tanned in the summer, when I am not burning into a crisp...and my nose and cheeks below my eyes are covered in freckles.

12. I would say my favorite foods would be Italian foods, Chinese foods, and just about anything fried. I have to watch it with the fries though, because I don't want to be adding on any unwanted pounds!

13. I have been to both Disney World in Orlando, Florida and Disneyland in Anaheim, California. Both places are very nice, very large, and way easy to get lost in. :) I love them...it's expensive, but definitely worth a family vacation. I haven't had the money or the opportunity to take my kids there, yet...but someday I would love to. :) I'm sure they would have the time of their lives.

I hope this answers your questions. :) Thank you for taking the time to get to know me. I hope you'll come back and ask me more...and I hope you are happy with my answers. :)

Hugs,
Malfoyish

Back