Ask Malfoyish ANYTHING you wish...

Juanita said:
I was trying to find a way to explain my guy about crack babies. I read in the newspaper the other day that this one woman had 3 crack babies and he wanted to know wtf it was. Don't worry, my girl is HEAAAALTHY :fingersx:

Awww, Juanita!! Sure hope so. I expect photos and a full, detailed report on how your experience goes when the time comes for your little one to make her entrance. ;) Take it from me...that, my friend, is going to be the most beautiful (and slightly painful) moment of your life. All worth the while, sugar!

Juanita said:
oh my, i m deathly freaked out abt the labor n all. :/

Oh, yeah. One of the many, many milestones in a woman's life is the birth of her first child. Of course, the excruciating pain is one thing, but if it was truly that bad, then there wouldn't be other ladies out there with 3, 4, 5, or MORE kids!! :lol: But hey! Congratulations! You're going to be a MOMMY!!!! Woohoo. ;) I didn't even know you were pregnant. But I hope you are happy and your baby brings you all the joy in the world.

One word for you, chick, in regards to the labor pains, though -

Ready?

Here it is...

Epidural!!!!

how about

HELL NO!?!?!

Epidura gave some of my friends lifelong migraines and back plms.

LOOK IT UP

Juanita said:
how about

HELL NO!?!?!

Epidura gave some of my friends lifelong migraines and back plms.

LOOK IT UP

Hey, it worked for me. :dunno: No lifelong headaches or pains, other than the one I gave birth to. :lol:

Yes I have a kid...LOL. He'll be five in July. I have two older children as well but they are my husband's from a previous marriage. I am raising all three of them, though. ;)

Malfoyish said:
Well, yes, and no.

Yes, because the movies proved to be a cure for insomnia. No, because I slept through the whole damn thing. I absolutely HATE Lord of the Rings. LOL. Hey, at least I got caught up on sleep.

However, one of these days, I WOULD like to sit through all three movies and see if I can get into it. See, the way I figure it is, you're either a Harry Potter person or a Lord of the Rings person...

;)

I like Harry Potter but it doesn't even come close to Lord Of The rings. One of my daughters on the other hand is a Harry Potter freak and drives me nuts talking about it

Malfoyish said:
Well, yes, and no.

Yes, because the movies proved to be a cure for insomnia. No, because I slept through the whole damn thing. I absolutely HATE Lord of the Rings. LOL. Hey, at least I got caught up on sleep.

However, one of these days, I WOULD like to sit through all three movies and see if I can get into it. See, the way I figure it is, you're either a Harry Potter person or a Lord of the Rings person...

;)
I usually didn't ask any questions in these topics like this but your comments got me curious... why you absolutely hate LOTR?

Liebling:-))) said:
Really good one!!!

It´s really lovely that you both met as real life at last!

How do you feeling when you was at airport to pick Liza up? I can image it could be sort of mixed feeling when you saw Liza in real life, dont you?

It was an absolute pleasure meeting Malfoyish, coffeeeman, and their beautiful spawn. :) The kids think of me as their aunt now, and I wouldn't have it any other way! There was no mixed feelings at all when we first met at the airport. I was nervous, but as soon as I saw Malfoyish... I knew I had no reason to be nervous. If anything, it made us more closer. I only wish I had more time with her, to be honest with you! I am sure you will feel the same meeting your friends in person one day. And make it two weeks! :D

Magatsu said:
I usually didn't ask any questions in these topics like this but your comments got me curious... why you absolutely hate LOTR?

I, too, am a "Potterhead", and I absolutely LOATHED LOTR. I just couldn't follow it. And, you can forget trying to sit through three hours of it......THREE TIMES!

Umm, no. lol Harry Potter was much simpler and a much more enjoyable movie, imho. :)

Malfoyish said:
Awww, Juanita!! Sure hope so. I expect photos and a full, detailed report on how your experience goes when the time comes for your little one to make her entrance. ;) Take it from me...that, my friend, is going to be the most beautiful (and slightly painful) moment of your life. All worth the while, sugar!

SLIGHTLY painful!?!? HAHA!! NICE TRY!! :squint:

bbnt said:
I like Harry Potter but it doesn't even come close to Lord Of The rings. One of my daughters on the other hand is a Harry Potter freak and drives me nuts talking about it

HArry this harry that HArry this harry that HArry this harry that HArry this harry that HArry this harry that HArry this harry that HArry this harry that HArry this harry that HArry this harry that HArry this harry that HArry this harry that HArry this harry that HArry this harry that ....(INFINITELY!) :rofl:

oopsie sorry malfygirl!! :angel: :D

Oceanbreeze said:
I, too, am a "Potterhead", and I absolutely LOATHED LOTR. I just couldn't follow it. And, you can forget trying to sit through three hours of it......THREE TIMES!

Umm, no. lol Harry Potter was much simpler and a much more enjoyable movie, imho. :)
Heh. I like both. LOTR have its own strong and weak points... HP have its own strong and weak points. I always enjoy watching LOTR or HP movies.

question

Here's a question for you...

What do you think is the meaning of life?

I'm new here and so far I'm really enjoying it! Thanks to all who make me feel welcome!

bbnt said:

Get over it. Harry Potter is the rage. ;)

Magatsu said:

I don't know, Magatsu. I do remember falling asleep during the first installment of Lord of the Rings. For one, I think the movie was too long. It just didn't hold my interest the way Harry Potter did. I don't know. I do want to give it another try in the near future, though - watch it again, slowly, and see if it holds my attention. :) LOL.

zesty said:
SLIGHTLY painful!?!? HAHA!! NICE TRY!! :squint:

Well, no need to scare Juanita, eh? ;)

All joking aside, I was still high on ep's when my son was born. He came out painlessly.

Back