ask bitymeowgal anything!

Do you have a poop fixation?

Do u think deaf people have a disability?

Do u think deaf people are entitled to SSI or SSDI benefits?

Ever made a snowman or snowwoman yet? lol

Alright my turn bity since you questioned me already.

Do you watch ur poop float around in the toilet? :)giggle:)
Were you born and raised in Ohio?
Anyone in your life right now?

Alright my turn bity since you questioned me already.

Do you watch ur poop float around in the toilet? :)giggle:)
Were you born and raised in Ohio?
Anyone in your life right now?

oh yea i love to watch my poop float around in the toilet.. AHH i got an idea to take a pix and show u of it.. lol

yepper i born here ohio eh.. i grew here all life but 26 yrs of ohio and one yr of utah.. eh

anyone in my life for now? maybe... cuz someone and i have something in common.. like take our time of slow as old pplz rush.. ha.... my daughter is in my life now.. heh

oh yea i love to watch my poop float around in the toilet.. AHH i got an idea to take a pix and show u of it.. lol

yepper i born here ohio eh.. i grew here all life but 26 yrs of ohio and one yr of utah.. eh

anyone in my life for now? maybe... cuz someone and i have something in common.. like take our time of slow as old pplz rush.. ha.... my daughter is in my life now.. heh

wtf

If you had the opportunity to move to another state, which state would it be?
Also, which season (Spring,Summer,Fall or Winter) do you like and prefer?

~RR

aww so cute!! Does she have the color hair like you have?

she has dirty blonde but her hair will change to orange.. and later will be redish.. like mine.. yes she will look like my.. most pplz ur daughter look like u not her daddy.. eh!

she has dirty blonde but her hair will change to orange.. and later will be redish.. like mine.. yes she will look like my.. most pplz ur daughter look like u not her daddy.. eh!

Awww so cute!! If she have red or orange hair. Dont ruin it. Its beautiful on her. Like I have it. ;)

Is she going to pre-k?

Back