ask bitymeowgal anything!

Does your family know sign language? If so, who?

1) What countries would ya like to visit overseas?

2) If there was an country called Poop Island? would ya go there for vacation?

Does your family know sign language? If so, who?

yes some.. most is my two sisters and my daughter.. they r skill at language signs. sometimes they r acting like deafies cuz they think it would be cool.. my parents, one sister, and two brothers slower ha.. by i do have two older brothers and 3 sisters as you will know.. smile.. my daughter wow.. i taught her when she was 9 months old same with my two sisters whenver they were little cuz they r 13 and 11 now....

1) What countries would ya like to visit overseas?

2) If there was an country called Poop Island? would ya go there for vacation?

would like go to anywhere...

oh yea i rather love to go to poop island for my vacation...

1. Do you have any brothers or sisters?

2. Have you ever been to Seattle before?

3. Are you a Starbucks addict?

1. Do you have any brothers or sisters?

2. Have you ever been to Seattle before?

3. Are you a Starbucks addict?

1. yes i do have two older btothers and 3 young sisters
2. No i haven't been there seattle before
3. starbucks addict? don't think so...

Anyone ask me qq?! come on, enjoyin to ask me anything.. i won't bite yall smile

yea why not lol i love smelll any poop around in here! lol

:rofl: I think you make good nurse or CNA at hospital????? Very tired of poopy smells of hospital sometime. Funny not even throw up bother me...been :barf: a few time at hospital.....JUST DO NOT LIKE GROSS COLOR SPUTUM....make me :barf: .....

So would you like to be Nurse or any medical field.???

:rofl: I think you make good nurse or CNA at hospital????? Very tired of poopy smells of hospital sometime. Funny not even throw up bother me...been :barf: a few time at hospital.....JUST DO NOT LIKE GROSS COLOR SPUTUM....make me :barf: .....

So would you like to be Nurse or any medical field.???

I admired Nurses (my sis a RN since 1981) that go through this everyday like when my mom had her major surgery back in October it was hard seeing how she must be changed alot... For me before and after the surgery, I got use to it cause you really didn't have a choice it just something you gotta do without thinking of the consequences... I think .... Bless your Heart doug!!!

Hey Bity! Or should I say silly? Or should I say Bitysilly? Haha! Now, that is the sense of humor I am talking about! Hee hee. Nice you have a daughter! God bless you for that. I do not have my own but would love to but I married my sweetie for who she is, not a baby factory. Er, not funny on that part.

Anyway, Utah for a year? You came back to Ohio? I used to live in Fla for six months when I was engaged to.. em, my other ex. We didnt work out and I moved back in 2002, about a year and half before I met my final girlfriend--my wife! Hee hee!

NOW, I know why you mentioned about the smell in my thread (the one about me and your joke if you smelled me awful). I see where the joke began. Hee.

Hate snow, huh? Why not live in Costa Rica. Its nice and peaceful. No wars since 1940s. No army, a lot of deaf live there. I know a few deaf people live there. Or worse, San Miguel, El Salvador. In April, its 125 degrees F! Been there during that period! (Scaracastically) Wanna do that?? Hee hee.

;)

Hey Bity! Or should I say silly? Or should I say Bitysilly? Haha! Now, that is the sense of humor I am talking about! Hee hee. Nice you have a daughter! God bless you for that. I do not have my own but would love to but I married my sweetie for who she is, not a baby factory. Er, not funny on that part.

Anyway, Utah for a year? You came back to Ohio? I used to live in Fla for six months when I was engaged to.. em, my other ex. We didnt work out and I moved back in 2002, about a year and half before I met my final girlfriend--my wife! Hee hee!

NOW, I know why you mentioned about the smell in my thread (the one about me and your joke if you smelled me awful). I see where the joke began. Hee.

Hate snow, huh? Why not live in Costa Rica. Its nice and peaceful. No wars since 1940s. No army, a lot of deaf live there. I know a few deaf people live there. Or worse, San Miguel, El Salvador. In April, its 125 degrees F! Been there during that period! (Scaracastically) Wanna do that?? Hee hee.

;)

you better not call me bitysilly lol... i borned here ohio all my life.. yes once for one yr in utah.. eh... in 1989 to 1990 in utah.. i guess my dad was homesick want back to ohio.. oh yea i hate snow! costa rica eh no.. ha.. can i say more abt poop?? lol... i like to tell a joke.. i just goofy around ha..:lol:

Back