ask bitymeowgal anything!

Awww so cute!! If she have red or orange hair. Dont ruin it. Its beautiful on her. Like I have it. ;)

Is she going to pre-k?

i have tried get her to preschool many time.. eh and they said she can't go to preschool cuz she is tooo smart.. so i will have wait when she turn 5 but she will go to school at age 5 and half.. cuz of birthday months rule.. eh...

I noticed that you're both a member here and on TagDeaf, so...

What do you like about AllDeaf?

What do you like about TagDeaf?

Oh yes I have question....

Why do you always say do you smell like poop?....The last time I smell poop is when I clean my cat liters :giggle:

What city in Ohio do you live in?....I live in Cleveland Ohio

I noticed that you're both a member here and on TagDeaf, so...

What do you like about AllDeaf?

What do you like about TagDeaf?

ha alex.. u still smell my poop! lol jk

alldeaf is cool

tagdeaf is bad! but cool ha.... i guess tagdeaf already drive me crazy ha

Oh yes I have question....

Why do you always say do you smell like poop?....The last time I smell poop is when I clean my cat liters :giggle:

What city in Ohio do you live in?....I live in Cleveland Ohio

ah i thought nice to say something of joke.. i just joke around to say abt poop but u still smell like poop! lol

i live troy.. from north of dayton..

Are you in love with poop? Had to asked that because you kept talking about "poop" Lol!! :giggle: I think your mom should have named you poop after you were born.

Do you believe in love at first sight?

What do you like most about yourself?

What do you like least about yourself?

Do you got a crush on anyone here at AD? Had to asked that...no reason however so. Lol!

Are you in love with poop? Had to asked that because you kept talking about "poop" Lol!! :giggle: I think your mom should have named you poop after you were born.

Do you believe in love at first sight?

What do you like most about yourself?

What do you like least about yourself?

Do you got a crush on anyone here at AD? Had to asked that...no reason however so. Lol!

am i in love with poop?! *stretch my head* let me think.. naw i dont love poop... but i noticed most of yall love poop! let me cook it for you to eat it.. lol
*do u believe in love at first sigh?* Mmmm hard.. yes... yea i think so..
*what do u like most abt urself?* Eh, funni and goofy.. and etc
*what do u like least abt urself?* complain myself.. less sleepy ( no good sleep at all)

bity!! ya didnt answer Cheri's last question!! Tsk!!

Cheri said "Do you got a crush on anyone here at AD? Had to asked that...no reason however so. Lol!"

I am curious too!! ;)

bity!! ya didnt answer Cheri's last question!! Tsk!!

Cheri said "Do you got a crush on anyone here at AD? Had to asked that...no reason however so. Lol!"

I am curious too!! ;)

That's correct *crossing arms and waiting* la la!! :whistle:

If you are driving in a bad snow storm or raining day, you happen saw a mother with a child walking in that condition of the weather? What will you do? Will you pull over and tell them to get in the car? Or you just drive pass them?

If you are driving in a bad snow storm or raining day, you happen saw a mother with a child walking in that condition of the weather? What will you do? Will you pull over and tell them to get in the car? Or you just drive pass them?

what will i do ... oh yea i will pull over and get em join me and ask em where do they need go.. i dont mind to help.. if man.. hella no! lol....

what will i do ... oh yea i will pull over and get em join me and ask em where do they need go.. i dont mind to help.. if man.. hella no! lol....

Good answer!! What if its father with a child?? will you pull over and pick them up?

Are you gonna eat poop for real ? lol :lol: hahha ewwww

Can you swim usa all way to Aussie? :lol:

Are you gonna eat poop for real ? lol :lol: hahha ewwww

Can you swim usa all way to Aussie? :lol:

:giggle: for real? if who dare me and i will do that... i can do that with dare.. dang....:giggle:

oh no i can't swim alll the way to aussie.. if i do that i will die for sure!

Back