As alldeaf turns. {a play}

Poor ol' Nuty, vvti low rolla and Javapride :rofl: hahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHA OMG thats TOO FUNNNNNNYYYYYYYYYY HAHAHAHA and im waving my ASS in the AIR all cuz can t see and i bet i have dirt in my mouth how else can i talk LMAO LAMO!

ROFLMAO!!!!! planted the garden flower in Java's ass.. WOOOHOO!!!

we need to pump her with prunes juice.. and it will shoot out! :)

Scene 33

Today in alldeaf................................

j.r.e.: Is pissed at himself because he never got a chance to talk to pinkster on opening night at Stiff Nipples. He has gone to her house and rang the flashing doorbell. A window from a upstairs bedroom opens.

pinkster: "What the hell do you want?"

j.r.e.: "I need to talk to you."

pinkster: "So start talking."

j.r.e.: "Can't I come in?"

pinkster: "No, now speak your peace or take a hike."

j.r.e.: "Business has been slow, I need to cut back on the alimony for a few months till I get back on my feet."

pinkster: "What you really mean is you've been spending all your time and money down at the Pussy Willow Club on that tramp Lasza. Go to hell!! If your even 1 day late I will have you in court so fast it will make your head spin."

Our story turns to..........................

pimpdaddyposse is driving down the road with out a care in the world when he looks in the rear view mirror and see's a cop trying to pull him over. He thinks about trying to out run the cop but he is in unfamiliar territory so decides against that.

pimpdaddyposse: "What's the problem officer?"

Cop: "This your car boy?"

pimpdaddyposse: "No sir"

Cop: "Good answer, and do you know how I knew this wasn't you car, boy?

pimpdaddyposse: "No sir"

Cop: "Cause this is my sister's car. What's that dang noise coming from the trunk boy? Pop the trunk."

pimpdaddyposse: "But sir let me explain."

Cop: "Just shut your mouth and open the trunk boy."

pimpdaddyposse open the trunk.

Cop: "Well well what do we have here!! My own sister gagged and bound in the trunk of her own car.

pimpdaddyposse "I can explain!"

Cop: "If I hear another word out of you I will take this gun strapped to my side and empty it on your sorry little ass."

The cop unties his sister.

WaterRats13: "bout damn time."

Cop: "What in blazes are you doing tied up in your own car."

WaterRats13: "He car jacked me."

pimpdaddyposse: "What??"

Cop: "Now sis you know I don't believe that."

WaterRats13: "But it's true"

Cop: "Hogwash.........Ok boy, why don't you tell me what happen."

pimpdaddyposse: "I was hitchin A ride and when I got in she demanded sex and wouldn't take no for an answer."

Cop: "You turn down sex with my sis?"

pimpdaddyposse: "Yes Sir!"

Cop: "Hot dang, good for you! Sis how many times do I got to tell ya that in the south we keep all the lovin in the family. Now you get home to your hubby uncle bob, and as for you boy I suggest the bus station 5,6 miles down the road."

pimpdaddyposse: "Thank you Sir."

to be continued.......................

Last edited:
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY AUSSIE FRIEND's IN HEAPS OF SHIT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

whoa Who's WaterRat's brother???? Make me so curious who's he. Dang! my VCR remote's not working cuz push Fast Foward too hard before broke it.

Originally posted by javapride
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY AUSSIE FRIEND's IN HEAPS OF SHIT LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Shyt! Moi being involved with my OWN frigging uncle! :barf: Keeping relations and sex WITHIN the bloody family, :ugh:

Geez...I was hoping that since the cop was my brother -- he'd come up and say that I was working undercover, dang!

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Shyt! Moi being involved with my OWN frigging uncle! :barf: Keeping relations and sex WITHIN the bloody family, :ugh:

Geez...I was hoping that since the cop was my brother -- he'd come up and say that I was working undercover, dang!
ohhhh BUSTED!!!! Glad the cop let me go!!! :rofl: :laugh2: poor ya!

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
ohhhh BUSTED!!!! Glad the cop let me go!!! :rofl: :laugh2: poor ya!

:lol: Well, at least it's only a story, phew! ;) And yeah, right...:sure: that u really are sorry for me...pfffth!!! :smash: on yer head....runs away................:ily:

LMAO!! thats good one!
haha

thanks bbnt.. for bright my day!
can you type more!.. i have painful days coming up :/

Thanks! :ily:

*turn on the tv and see if the soap opera is on * oh dang not on yet !! oh HURRRRY UPPPPPPP BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Scene 34

In our play today............................

RosesNY, knightwolf68, Tousi, and Bowak are still arguing about what to do this evening.

knightwolf68: "Look this is getting nowhere, I know where we co go see a show for free."

RosesNY: "Where?"

knightwolf68: "It's a surprise, just follow me."

knightwolf68 and his friends walk about 6 blocks thru some residential streets before they stop at a small yellow house.

Tousi: "What the hell we doing here, I thought you said we were going to a show?"

Bowak: "Hey I recognize this house! DirtyOldMan and Eternity live here.

RosesNY: "What are you up to knightwolf68?"

knightwolf68 "Simple, DirtyOldMan and Eternity always fight. But the reason they do that is to make up.

RosesNY: "So?"

knightwolf68: Sooo I used to date Eternity a few years ago and I know how she likes to make up."

Bowak: "You dated Eternity??? She is totally out of your class."

knightwolf68: "Whatever, point is I heard they fought today and she always likes to make up with the curtains open."

Tousi: "You brought us here to watch them have sex?"

knightwolf68: "Oh it's more than just sex it's a whole damn show. Come on lets get over by their bedroom window and I'll show you what I mean."

They all walk over to the bedroom window and crouch down behind the shrubs.

Tousi: "Holy shit! How does she bend like that? He standing straight up, she's got her legs around his waist and she's bent so far backwards her hair is touching the carpet!"

RosesNY: "Geez, how does she keep from breaking his thing bending it like that?"

Bowak: Wow, look at his back! he's been scratched so bad he's bleeding."

knightwolf68: "Eternity has always had long fingernails."

Tousi: LOOK!!! She's moving her legs and turning all the way around while still keeping her legs around him."

DirtyOldMan with Eternity legs still around him and her hands touching the floor pushes her around and around the room.

RosesNY: "It' looks like they're doing wheelbarrow races while have sex!"

Faster and faster they go until she suddenly flips her self up {With legs still holding on} DirtyOldMan grabs her around the chest and they both fall backwards.

knightwolf68: "Oh Damn! He's not moving!!"

Bowak: "Do you think he's dead?"

Tousi: "I would be if I ever tried that."

to be continued.........................

Back