As alldeaf turns. {a play}

:rofl: hahahah

PDP -- u got out of that one!!!!!!! that was EASY! hahahaha

hehe Guys rulz!!! :lol: I hope the cops doesn't see me... oh wait... maybe stopping nearby at a cliff and leave the "D" gear on and get out of the car and see the car go down the cliff? I'm too bad to do that... :laugh2:

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
hehe Guys rulz!!! :lol: I hope the cops doesn't see me... oh wait... maybe stopping nearby at a cliff and leave the "D" gear on and get out of the car and see the car go down the cliff? I'm too bad to do that... :laugh2:

Awwww...c'mon PDP -- I ain't a bad lady at all...I reckon I'm just a horny and lonely hillybilly womyn. :P Don't hurt me! Arghhhhhhhhhhh! :o

Originally posted by WaterRats13
Awwww...c'mon PDP -- I ain't a bad lady at all...I reckon I'm just a horny and lonely hillybilly womyn. :P Don't hurt me! Arghhhhhhhhhhh! :o
Quote from a movie of Stephen King: "If you give me what I want, I will go away" :o

Originally posted by WaterRats13
:laugh2: :rofl: Have fun trying to :boink: with those elephant balls in the way!!!!!!

OMG! BBNT! You've made me sexless! This sucks!

:laugh2: OMFG!!! I can't believe how bbnt would divulge something I told him!! :twisted: *flicks tongue!*

Originally posted by SilenceGold
I don't get it about my implant?

Your implant made you better than well-endowed, so that's why your babe wont stop riding you for over 6 hours!! :naughty:

:lol:

Originally posted by Sydlie
How am I going to have babies now? I am NOT giving birth to elephants!

You should be MORE worried about trying not to drown in elephant's white goo. :rofl:

Scene 30

And our story continues..............................

Fly Free has finally lost Sydlie.

Fly Free: "Damn I need a plan or that wacko is going to kill me."

Deaf258: "You talking to me?"

Fly Free: "aaakkkk, where did you come from?"

Deaf258: "Your standing in my bedroom."

Fly Free: "I'm standing in a alley, actually I hiding in a alley."

Deaf258: "This is where I sleep."

Fly Free: "Heyyyy I know you. Your married to OldNavyGirl's mom."

Deaf258: "was married."

Fly Free: "What happened?"

Deaf258: "I fell asleep and was having a wet and when my wife woke me up and I thought I was still dreaming and said "Let's do it again OldNavyGirl."

Fly Free: "That sucks."

And now...................................................

LezArtist: "That was one hell of an opening night."

Pinkster: "If we keep doing business like this we'll pay off the loan in no time."

PiercedPixie: "You better set aside some money for the water bill."

LezArtist and Pinkster look at each other puzzled so PiercedPixie takes them out back where they find prostock19 with a garden hose up his ass trying to put out the fire from PiercedPixie's colon cleaner."

meanwhile................................

kuifje75 has just returned home after be out or awhile.

kuifje75: "Holy shit!! Smartiesgeek what the hell did you do???"

Smartiesgeek: A little decorating, do you like it??"

kuifje75: "A little?? This is not a little!!!! The whole place is pink!!!

Smartiesgeek: "Yeah it's bitchin!!! It matches the color of my hair."

kuifje75: "but but but.... the carpets pink...the tv is pink........ my computer is pink and and my damn dog is pink!!!"

to be continued................................................

Ack! the flat is all pink! My god, I would barf!

Keep the great work up! :laugh2:

When will Java ever stop running naked?
When will Sydlie ever stop running after FF?
When will the homeless ppl have a home again?
I feel bad for Kevbo with his elephant balls!

:rofl: hahahaha bbnt!!!!!! that ROCK!!!! :thumb:

*hurriedly gives Kufije a barfing bag* hahahaha

glad i LOST Sydlie!!! *takes a brief break and wonders how long that break will be* hahaha

dang Deaf258 homeless living in the alley qq damn :(

aww Prostock -- jammed that hose up ur ass hahaha :-x

:rofl:!!!!!!!!! Whooo hoo....! I'd redecorate MY house in PURPLE but my hubby won't hear of it! :P But I have a purple car and clothes to make up for it, heheh! ;)

OOOOOOO DAYUM
YAY that fly finally have no more of the sydille chase, BUT WHOA on PROSTOCK DAYUM

CAN I PLEASE HAVE SOME CLOTHES ON ??? my titties must be sore from perking tooo much! LOL!

HEY 258 u might wanna start dreaming abt starryskies and a streaker LOL!

Originally posted by javapride
OOOOOOO DAYUM
YAY that fly finally have no more of the sydille chase, BUT WHOA on PROSTOCK DAYUM

CAN I PLEASE HAVE SOME CLOTHES ON ??? my titties must be sore from perking tooo much! LOL!

HEY 258 u might wanna start dreaming abt starryskies and a streaker LOL!

:rofl: I thought you'd not mind being naked all the time and enjoying the feeling of those stiff tits all the times. ;) heheh!

Back