As alldeaf turns. {a play}

Bwahahahahahahha! That is HYSTERICAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :rofl:! :laugh2:

My eyes are forever peeled for the next scene! Keep it rolling, BBNT!!!! I can't wait for the next one!

OHHH EEEWWWWW CONDOM PATCHES !! AARRRRGGGHHHHH Never thought of that !! otherwise it is sure so damn funny and keep it up !!!

Giving KW some leftover condoms for his jacket. LOL :laugh2:

BBNT, I love your hilarious scenes. We are resteless Deaf soap opera junkies waiting for your latest scene!!

OH bbnt! :laugh2: Nice work.... and you have inspired the Artkunst author out of Banjo, too! :twisted: He's just dang funny.. like you are, in different ways.

Originally posted by Liza
OH bbnt! :laugh2: Nice work.... and you have inspired the Artkunst author out of Banjo, too! :twisted: He's just dang funny.. like you are, in different ways.

Yewp yewp Lizagirly!!! I'm really enjoying both bbnt's and Banjo's stories... switching to both!! :laugh2:

Originally posted by Freaky
Yewp yewp Lizagirly!!! I'm really enjoying both bbnt's and Banjo's stories... switching to both!! :laugh2:
scratch my head where is banjo's stories ??? is it here ??? umm...

:rofl: hahahah bbnt!!!!! :thumb: u GO!!!!! this gets funnier all the time sheesh

am definately GLUED to this thread! hahah

hahaha!!!!.. its really get funny and nuttier too..
keep it rolling.. look at us.. we love you!..
your rocks!

Originally posted by Fly Free
:rofl: hahahah bbnt!!!!! :thumb: u GO!!!!! this gets funnier all the time sheesh

am definately GLUED to this thread! hahah

That's for sure in my case! I work a split shift every day (7am to 10am AND 3pm to 7pm), so from the moment I get up, I immediately check to see if BBNT has added another scene...and follow through between shifts and after the last shift of the day as well!
Sure am anxious to find out what's gonna happen next! :lol:

Originally posted by Sydlie
How am I going to have babies now? I am NOT giving birth to elephants!

:laugh2: :rofl: Have fun trying to :boink: with those elephant balls in the way!!!!!!

Scene 29

In alldeaf today............................

Emeraldie has been making the most out of SilenceGold's implant.

SilenceGold: "Can we take a break?"

Emeraldie: "No!"

SilenceGold: "But I'm tired."

Emeraldie: "You never complained about having sex before."

SilenceGold: "But we've been going at it for 6 hours."

Emeraldie: "And your point is???"

SilenceGold: "Can we take a break?"

Emeraldie: "No!"

In another part of our story.................................

pimpdaddyposse has been arguing with WaterRats13.

WaterRats13: "Are you going to put out or am I going to have to get violent?"

pimpdaddyposse: "Ok I'll tell you what, pull over.........................ok now get in the back seat................ok now turn over and put your hands behind your back....................good good ................... now I'm going to tie your hands and feet......................."

WaterRats13: "ooooo kinky I like it!"

pimpdaddyposse: "Now I gag you..................drag you outside.................... and put you in the trunk................... There that was easy."

As we look at what else is going on..........................

Freaky has just bailed OldNavyGirl out of jail.

OldNavyGirl: "Thanks for baling me out Freaky but I think I'm going to have to quit."

Freaky: "For heavens sake girl don't let 1 mishap sour you."

OldNavyGirl: "They think I'm a prostitute!"

Freaky: "I've been accused of worse than that."

OldNavyGirl: "But I haven't!"

Freaky: "Not to worry, I will get the charges dropped."

OldNavyGirl: "I don't want to entertain men anymore."

Freaky: "That's ok, I have lots of odd jobs for you to do. Heck I could keep you busy just putting batteries in vibrators, we go through a lot. Hell, Lasza alone goes thru 4 of 5 herself that kinky little bitch."

to be continued

:rofl: Awwwwwwwwwwww bugger that...I got bounded and gagged and tossed into the trunk just cos I wanted something! :P Luckily for them..I like it kinky sometimes, eheh~ ;)

ROLFMAOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I CAN T BELIVE that LMAO! AT LEAST im not going thru kinky stuff YET maybe i spoke too soon if i gave u that IDEA LMAO!

Back