As alldeaf turns. {a play}

:eek: Me asking for a golden shower? :rofl:
I wouldn't do that behind eternity's back... tee hee...
By the way, nice creative writing, BBNT!

:lol: Alldeaf's very own soap opera here! Keep it going.
I just smiled as I have discovered something so entertaining to read.

Hey eternity... Don't believe your eyes on what you just saw! :ily:

Hey.. I'm sure some of you remember somebody showed a picture of dick cake... as for BBNT why don't somebody make him a pussy cake :rofl:

Originally posted by pimpdaddyposse
Hey.. I'm sure some of you remember somebody showed a picture of dick cake... as for BBNT why don't somebody make him a pussy cake :rofl:

lol that was for wickedeyed's b day.. yeah it was hilarious :)

Scene 25

As our story continues........................................

pimpdaddyposse has just got himself out of the pig pen he fell into while trying to get away from SilenceGold.

pimpdaddyposse: "Damn life sucks, I'm in the middle of nowhere and I have no idea how I got here. My head hurts and the last thing I can remember was Heather hitting me over the head with a baseball bat because I wouldn't kill Oddball." Oh shit here comes a car maybe I can get a lift."

The car stops and a woman {WaterRats13} give him a ride.

pimpdaddyposse: "Thanks for stopping and I'm sorry if I get your car a little dirty."

WaterRats13: "I don't care what you get dirty as long as I get laid.

pimpdaddyposse: "What??"

WaterRats13: "Laid , sex, humping, getting freaky or what ever else you want to call it."

pimpdaddyposse: "I'm sorry but I'm gay."

WaterRats13: "I'm glad your happy but I want to be happy too so let's get it on."

pimpdaddyposse: "No not happy, I mean I prefer men."

WaterRats13: "I prefer men too so we have something in common now get it the back seat and let's do it."

pimpdaddyposse rolls his eyes because he knows it's pointless trying to explain anything to this hillbilly woman. Now he just has to figure out how he's going to get out of this.

In the meantime ...................................

Back at the hospital Steel has just walked in Heather's room.

Steel: "I don't understand, I thought the baby was mine?

Heather: "I know my sweet, but your still the only man for me. With ckfarbes it was only lust." And you know I'm not the only one, Katzie is pregnant and I am sure ckfarbes is the father of her baby too.

In another part of alldeaf......................

Tousi and Bowak are out collecting aluminum cans when Fly Free comes running past them.

Tousi: "Wow she sure seems to be in a hurry."

Bowak: "She must be in a hurry I owe her 15 bucks and she didn't say anything about it."

Tousi: "Damn look who's coming now."

Bowak: "It's Sydlie and she looks pissed."

Sydlie grabs Tousi and shakes him until he tells her which way Fly Free went.

Bowak: "That was harsh."

Tousi: "She scares me, oh shit look who's coming now!"

Bowak: "It's javapride and she's naked!!"

to be continued.....................................

:rofl: hahahah bbnt -- u are soooo HILARIOUS

awww pity on PDP hahah good luck trying to get out of that one :lol:

LMAO AD down for a day and a half then i come back to check this out and I'm CRACKING up already and i just woke up LOL nice wake up call BBNT u shure know how to make my day LOLOL KEEP IT UP! POOR WATERRATS she gonna be a hillibilly LMAO LMAO ! :-X

:shock: oh plz... I'd tell WaterRats13 I'd charge her for the sex otherwise I'd get out of the car and walk! :laugh2:

Scene 26

In our story today..................

It is opening night at Stiff Nipples. pinkster and LezArtist have worked hard to get to this point but there both a bit nervous. PiercedPixie seems to be right at home mixing drinks and looking good in her skimpy hot pink leather outfit. Alldeaf members are coming in and out all night.

e: "wow this is really something you 2 really out did yourselves."

LezArtist : "Thanks, it's a dream come true". Have you met our bartender PiercedPixie?"

e: "That's the only thing I don't like. Make sure when Alex get's here you keep her away from him. Alex likes that leather and Pierced look on a woman.

pinkster: "Hey LezArtist javapride just showed up at the door naked. I told her to go home and put some clothes on."

LezArtist: "Damn that girl what the hells wrong with her. Ohhhh shit look who just came in!! it's your ex."

pinkster: "WTF is j.r.e. doing here?"

j.r.e. and prostock19 have just showed up.

prostock19: WOW! look at the bartender!!! I got to have some of that!!"

j.r.e.: "Go for it, I have to go talk to pinkster."

prostock19 struts over to the bar where PiercedPixie is making drinks.

prostock19: "Hey baby what's your sign?"

PiercedPixie: "That's the lamest pick up line in the history of the universe."

prostock19: "I'm a Prosecutor."

PiercedPixie: "It's a known fact that lawyers have small dicks."

prostock19: "You know you want me."

PiercedPixie: "Tell you what, you drink this and you can have your way with me."

PiercedPixie mixes prostock19 one of her famous Colon Cleaner Drinks."

prostock19 chugs the drink and give PiercedPixie a smile from ear to ear. 10 seconds later his eyes start to bulge and he starts grabbing his ass.

prostock19: "I'm on fire!!!!!!!! My ass is on fire!!!!!!!!

to be continued...............................

:rofl: hahahahah WTG PiercedPixie gurl!!!!!! :thumb: u sure did do Prostock good by giving him that mixed drink of Colon cleaner hahahaha

:rofl: *sees Prostock dragging his bare-ass on the hot pavement!!* Hear ye! Hear ye! Now bbnt is worthy of world dominion!! :bowdown: All hail to bbnt!! :laugh2:

LOL! LOL!

bbnt u sure got me cracking on prostock ass on fire!

kudos fer the great chapter

:laugh2: Good one BBNT

Keep up the great work, now do i get my share for being in the drama? lol

Back