As alldeaf turns. {a play}

since when do french kiss make babies? :eek:

Originally posted by Steel
since when do french kiss make babies? :eek:

I do know that French Letters are supposed to stop babies... so if some French wrote a Letter to me, I might become more sterile. :lol:

Originally posted by WonderBum
I do know that French Letters are supposed to stop babies... so if some French wrote a Letter to me, I might become more sterile. :lol:

very funny wonder, I think u might not get sterile after all it might works only on french sheep. :laugh2:

Originally posted by WonderBum

*writing a French Letter to WonderBum!* Pssttt.. I'm French! :twisted: LMFAO!

That's very funny! :laugh2: :rofl: AH! AWFUL! My brain hurts, cuz I read this is post.

Kevin just showed me this tonight and I haven't laughed so hard in AGES! But... I'd never chop off his nuts, I need those to make babies! And no elephant babies!

Originally posted by DoVip
That's very funny! :laugh2: :rofl: AH! AWFUL! My brain hurts, cuz I read this is post.

LMAO!! yeah, more like brain farts.. had tears and laughing hard.. my cheeks hurt.. oww..

bbnt!! keep it going! I am curious what happen to ck lol

Originally posted by Sydlie
Kevin just showed me this tonight and I haven't laughed so hard in AGES! But... I'd never chop off his nuts, I need those to make babies! And no elephant babies!

hahahaha!! that what i used to say all the times, Dont chop dick or nuts.. they are too precious and keepsakes.. for.. umm one thing to have pleasure and other thing.. to make babies..
hehe :)

Keep it going BBNT.. I read this for the first time and I'm laughing hard.. hahaha.. keep it up.

* grab the tv remotes* and turn on tv and no show of this thread ?? oh dang !! * turn it off * :(

Originally posted by knightwolf68
* grab the tv remotes* and turn on tv and no show of this thread ?? oh dang !! * turn it off * :(

/me pokes you, heyyyy hes busy for his b day! :P

Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
/me pokes you, heyyyy hes busy for his b day! :P
yeah i know he is busy ... i just having fun to play round to add the comment hehe that way he will know how much we appericate his sense of humor !!!

Back