As alldeaf turns. {a play}

oh ahhh i am homeless ??? oh thats ok ... keep it going and wondering will i ever appear again ? ummm :laugh2:

:rofl: hahahah bbnt!!!! GREAT scenes shit this is HILARIOUS!!!!!!

ONG and DOM get busted tsk tsk tsk hahahaha

Whistles!! Oldnavygal got into hot water!! Tsk tsk!!

BBNT, keep going!! I love your juicy details with colorful characters!! :ily:

LMAOOOOOOOOO i just caught up to two of the scene! LMAO THATS TOO FUNNY! hahahahaha and hahahahah I can't speak now IM laughing too hard LOL!

haha bbnt!!! its great.. keep it going.
(dont tell me that i am coaching Heather) ROFL..
she will be tearing me apart into pieces. :D

Scene 24

In todays episode...............................

Heather has been admitted to he hospital and will be having the baby anytime now. VamPyroX brought her and is in the waiting room still trying to page everyone. Sydlie and Fly Free have just showed up also.

Fly Free: "I still say we should be going to see the gypsy now that we have all the stuff."

Sydlie: "No way!! I want to see the babies eyes then all know for sure it's Kevbo's.

RosesNY and knightwolf68 just showed up and Oddball is right behind them.

Fly Free: "Hey Oddball where is javapride?"

Oddball: "I have no idea."

knightwolf68: "We saw her last night, she was running naked down the street by the liquor store."

RosesNY: "Yeah it was kind of freaky."

Oddball: "What???"

Fly Free: "Shit!!! You dumb asses got into my stash again didn't you!!!!!"

Oddball: "It was javapride's idea."

In walks steel and then Alex

Alex: "Shit your not going to believe this, Kevbo's in jail!"

VamPyroX: "What the hell for?"

Alex: "assaulting a police officer of all things, and it what right around the corner from this hospital!" I'm going broke trying to keep all of you out of jail."

Sydlie: "He can't hide there I will still get him."

Alex: "You still think he's the father??"

Fly Free: "Damn straight she does!"

Steel: "That can't be cause I'm the father."

Fly Free: "Bullshit! you don't even know what to do with a girl!!"

Steel: "We frenched kissed."

Fly Free: "and.............."

Steel: "That's all you need to do to get a girl pregnant, my mom told me that."

Laughter fills the room just before the doctor comes in.

Banjo: "Heather has just had a baby boy and if you want to see him go the nursery and one of the nurses will holds him up for you to see."

They all walk over to the nursery where nurse ChelEler hold the baby up next to the window for everyone to see.

For 3 minutes everyone stands in shock until VamPyroX says "That's not Kevbo's baby that looks just like um aaaa ummmmmmm It looks just like ckfarbes !!!!!"

Everyone gasps in agreement and disbelief. Then Sydlie turns to Fly Free and.........

Sydlie: You stupid bitch, you told me Kevbo was the father!!!!!"

Fly free: "but but I thought he was!!!"

Sydlie: "I cut off his nuts because you told me it was Kevbo!! I am going to gut you like a pig."

The last thing we see is Fly Free running for her life with Sydlie right behind her.

to be continued..................................

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FLYFREE MAKES HEADLINES * MISTAKEN IDENTITY OF BABY CHILD OF HEATHER'S* LMAO LMAO LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! * reads abt her embarrassing moment OH MC DONALD HAD A FARM EIEIO FLY FREE MISTAKES BABY EIEIEO

LMAO!

Oh, gosh!! I wonder Sydlie will read it. LOL Run Fly Free Run!! :naughty:

Originally posted by Fly Free
*morphs into Forest Gump*

IM RUNNING Oddball!!!!!!! *running past Oddball and :sadwave: *

Run! Run Forrest! Run like the winddddddddddddddddd! Forest, make me proud!!!!!!!! :rofl:

Goldie

Oh my, I'm delivering babies?

By the way, hilarious scenes!

I'm wondering what's next? Sex? :boink: We all would be glued to the computer reading the stories!! AD's version of the "Red Shoes Diaries"!! :naughty:

Back