As alldeaf turns. {a play}

Originally posted by OldNavyGirl
hey u pick out and kill him for me! u're a cowboy! :naughty:

Sorry hun, it ain't my affair.

Scene 21

As our story continues...............................

We find PiercedPixie mixing a drink she wants so serve opening night at Stiff Nipples.

PiercedPixie: "Here you two try this."

pinkster: "Ackkkkkkkkkkkk!!! Cough, Cough, What the hell was in that thing??? I got fire coming out my ass!!!

PiercedPixie: "That's my special drink, I call it "The Colon Cleaner."

LezArtist: "What's in it?"

PiercedPixie: "Rum, tequila, bacardi, red peppers, and pigeon droppings."

In another part of our story.................................

RosesNY and knightwolf68 are sitting outside a liquor store drinking cheap wine out of a brown paper bag.

RosesNY: "This stuff tastes like shit."

knightwolf68: "Well if you had any money we could buy better booze."

RosesNY: "Hey look over there!!! It's a naked woman running down the street!!!!

Knightwolf68: "That's javapride."

RosesNY: "Why she running past the liquor store buck naked?"

Knightwolf68: "I bet she got into Fly Free weed again, that's some really good smoke."

Our story now takes us to..................................

The hospital where Kevbo is getting ready to leave. He grabs his walker and rests his balls the platform. He really doesn't want to go outside with his nuts exposed but the swelling hasn't gone down and he has nothing to cover them up.

As he moves outside and to the bus stop a patrolman stops him.

Cop: "Excuse me sir but you need to put your privates inside your clothes."

Kevbo: "I can't the swelling hasn't gone down from my surgery."

Cop: "Are you refusing to cover yourself up?"

Kevbo: "Aren't you listening? Here let me show you."

Kevbo pulls his balls off the platform but they accidently drops them on the cops foot.

Cop: Ahhhhhhh you broke my foot!!!!! Your under arrest for assaulting a police officer.

to be continued.........................................

HAHAHAHAHAHAH OMG IM RUNNING NAKED OMGGGGGGGG HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA JEEZ FLY's SHIT MUST BE KNOCKING ME NUTTY ! LOOL(OLOLOLOL~ KEEP IT UP BBNT!

OMFG!!!!!!! :rofl: pidgeon droppings in the liquor that shit is NASTY!!!! hahahahaha -- Java!!!!! enjoy running down the street neeked qq *snicker*

:laugh2: that's very hilarious!!!
Make me very curius about who-who is " cop ". have to wait to find out which one is ADer as that character.
*waiting for next scene*

Originally posted by Fly Free
OMFG!!!!!!! :rofl: pidgeon droppings in the liquor that shit is NASTY!!!! hahahahaha -- Java!!!!! enjoy running down the street neeked qq *snicker*

* MODS this is NOT A BASHING*

,,|, U fly LMAO!

Originally posted by Fly Free
:rofl: Javapride -- too bad u are over 5k miles away from me :nana:

*ahem ahem* i maybe 5k from u but i can STILL make u wonder when i will EVER appear! LOL!

tee hee.. funnnnyyyyy .. but rut ro.. if this were based on parts of who we are - *i* would be involved with alcohol in any way! :D bravo tho, this is hilarious :P

Scene 22

In alldeaf today.........................................

Emeraldie has just realized SilenceGold and pimpdaddyposse have there memories back and she has to think of something fast.

Emeraldie: "SilenceGold This guy tried to rob our house!!! He knocked you unconscious so I knocked him unconscious!!!!!"

pimpdaddyposse: What????? I'm not sure how I got here but I'm no theif!!!!!

SilenceGold reaches for his shotgun and pimpdaddyposse runs for the door. He makes a mistake of running to the left trips over a small fence and slides 200 feet down an embankment and into a neighbors pigpen.

We move not to........................

Fly Free and Sydlie as they just pull up to Fry Free's dorky neighbors house. They knock on the door and......

Stevey Boy: "Gosh , Hellooooooooo Fly Free" Who's your groovy friend?"

Fly Free: "We don't have time for small talk dork, we need some snake venom and we need it now."

Stevey Boy: "Far-out, Come on in."

As the girl go in the house the noticed two things, Snakes and pictures of Brittany Spears.

Sydlie: Sooooo you like Brittany?

Stevey Boy: "Oh yes, I used to be president of her fan club until she got a restraining order".

Fly Free: "restraining order??"

Stevey Boy: " I took my favorite boa to her last concert and she got upset. I still think she is a groovy chick. Watch this.

Stevey Boy starts singing and dancing to Brittany's "opps I did it again" song until Fly free smacks him upside his head.

Fly Free: "Just give us the damn venom!"

We now look in on........................

MsGiglz, VamPyroX, and Heather as they've just been released from jail.

VamPyroX: "Ok you 2 lets try to get out of here without being thrown back in jail!"

Heather: "Sorry about your nose?"

VamPyroX: "Forget it, lets just get the hell out of here."

All of the sudden Heather bends over in pain and lets out a scream.

Heather: Aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh, my water just broke!!!"

to be continued.............................................

:rofl: hahahah bbnt!!!! u are soo hilarious hehe :thumb: WTG!!!!! im so addicted to this thread :-x :lol:

Scene 23

In our story today............................

The big news is Heather going to the hospital because her water broke. VamPyroX has sent out a message to all alldeaf members via their pager/sidekick.

OldNavyGirl: "Lasza I don't think I can dance like that"

Lasza: "Well you better do something if you want to make some money, I just got a page, Heather is ready to have the baby and we need to go to the hospital. I know, why don't you entertain one of them men in your room."

OldNavyGirl: "Entertain??"

Lasza: " Yeah you can make some major tips that way."

OldNavyGirl: "What do I have to do."

Lasza: "The more imagination you use the bigger the tips."

Lasza motions for one of the regulars members to come over.

Lasza: "OldNavyGirl this is DirtyOldMan. DirtyOldMan she is going to entertain you."

OldNavyGirl takes DirtyOldMan into her room. Still not sure what to do or say she turns around and.....

DirtyOldMan: "I want golden showers!"

OldNavyGirl: "What?"

DirtyOldMan: "I want golden showers and I tip well!"

OldNavyGirl has no clue what this means. She walks in the bathroom, looks at the shower but doesn't see anything golden about it.

DirtyOldMan: "So you want to do it here in the bathroom?? I guess that will help with clean up. I will just lay down here and you squat over me."

OldNavyGirl: "Squat?"

DirtyOldMan "yeah, just stand over me and take off your..........................

Lasza: "OldNavyGirl get the hell out of here DirtyOldMan's wife is in here and coming this way!!!"

eternity: "Where the hell are you!!!! I know your in here you low down good for nothing son of a bitch!" What are you doing in the bathroom with this prostitute???

OldNavyGirl: "postitute??? I'm not a prostitute!!!!"

eternity: "Then what the hell are you doing in here with my husband?????

OldNavyGirl: "I'm just entertaining him."

eternity: Yes i'm sure you are!!!! Officer come in here! This lady here is a protitute!"

eternity brought a cop with her for her safety.

OldNavyGirl: "I'm not a prostitute!!! Why do you keep saying that???"

Cop: "Everyone just calm down" Ok what were you doing with this ladies husband in your room?"

OldNavyGirl: "I was entertaining him."

Cop: "I see, and how were entertaining him?"

OldNavyGirl: "He wanted a golden shower."

Cop: "I see, and did he pay you for this?"

OldNavyGirl: "He said he was going to tip me well."

Cop: "That's all I need to here your under arrest for prostitution and you sir are under arrest for solicitation of prostitution."

to be continued....................................

no no no no! I'm sooo innocent! *tries to run away from cop and hides in SilenceGold's back!*

Back