As alldeaf turns. {a play}

SWEET LOUISE LO(LOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHA :rofl: VAGINAL CREAM LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHha I can t even talk now LMAO!!!!!!!1

OMFG bbnt!!!!!!! hahahah u are so AMAZING!!!!!!!!! OMG hahahahahahaha this is fucking HILARIOUS!

:thumb: WAYYYYY UP!

Ewww!! It is so gross!! Gagging!! you are damn nuts!! Vaginal cream.. oh, ewwww!! *Blah* DAMN YOU, bbnt.

Otherwise, your scenes are awesome!! :ily:

Oh jesus! :laugh2:

I dont do voodoo... lmao, but like the idea of a voodoo dildo.
Funny scenes, bbnt... :laugh2: :laugh2:

walk and check the scenes ... oh shoot i still not able to get 35 percent out of the profits !! oh shoot now u have 347 more scenes left to go which ur :deal: say so !!! keep it up !!! don't stop !! i think ur scenes is best that i ever read in the forums !!

:cheers:

Scene 19

In the alldeaf world today....................

BabtPhat21 has just entered the chambers of Judge WonderBum.

WonderBum: "What can I do for you BabyPhat21?"

BabyPhat21: "I've got 3 clients in jail on petty disturbance charges and I need to get them out."

WonderBum: "Ok I think I can take care of the but I want a 3 some with you and Gloria."

BabyPhat21: "What!!! I don't do women!!!!"

WonderBum: "But she's special, here let me blow her up and you can see for yourself."

We turn now to.........................................

Kevbo as he starts to wake up from surgery. He feels real sore in the groin area so he pulls his hospital gown to see if his balls were reattached and............................

Kevbo: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! Nurse!!!!!!!!!!

ChelEler: "Well hello, I see your awake."

Kevbo: "My nuts their huge!!!!!!!!! What happen!!!!!"

ChelEler: "On don't worry about that it's just a little swelling."

Kevbo: "A little!!!!! There's nothing little about them!!!!!"

ChelEler: "Well maybe there's a little more swelling then usual but don't worry it will be fine."

Kevbo: "What do you mean fine????? I can't even walk like this!!!!

ChelEler: "Oh don't worry we have this special walker you can use."

Kevbo: "I can't use that my balls will drag on the floor!!!!!"

ChelEler: "That's why I said it was a special walker, you see there is this platform that flips down. You rest your nuts on it while your pushing your walker."

Kevbo: "Oh please let this all be a bad dream!!!!!!!

Our play now moves to...........................

SilenceGold as he starts to regain conciseness.

SilenceGold: owwww, my head hurts. Damn what happen and who are you???

pimpdaddyposse: My name is pimpdaddyposse.

SilenceGold: "and what are you doing in my house????"

pimpdaddyposse: "I have no idea. Why do you have your pecker in a huge bandage???"

SilenceGold: "I have no fucking idea????? Emeraldie!!!!!!!!!!!

Realizing they both have there memory back Emeraldie knows she needs to come up with an explanation.

to be continued...............................

SWEET JEEZ LOLOL kevbo will need a walker for that?? LOLOL!

KEEP it up BBNT u rock!

Originally posted by Steel
and Steel as the Super Hero?

You better hope that bbnt doesn't include you as a guy in a crazy hospital labeled as 5 yrs old mental running around with a towel like you're a superman. :p

HAHAHA I AM LAUGHING MY HEAD OFF :rofl: :rofl: damn way to go bbnt and Keep it up!!!! I am enjoying the stories so i am waiting for the next one hehe :thumb:

Back