Artwork once request

Originally posted by knightwolf68
look like Sam give up his art work who ppl haven't request it to get it .. ummm... otherwise u doing great job ... (c:b

I am not give up. I seem lost my eager.

I will get back with you when I could do your request...

Hey ChelEler, I fixed the avatar for you. You can save it and use it as your avatar.

The one you're using now is clearly a GIF format and it don't exactly look good.

But this one, I hope you'll like better.

Originally posted by Banjo
Hey ChelEler, I fixed the avatar for you. You can save it and use it as your avatar.

The one you're using now is clearly a GIF format and it don't exactly look good.

But this one, I hope you'll like better.

Thank you. I do like this one better. :mrgreen: Thnx again.

wow ur doing really awesome job !!! ... will u make me a pix of Wolf with waterfall in background ?? Thanks.. Take ur times I do know that u are very busy man to do the job. :D
here is the one i request

wow ur doing really awesome job !!! ... will u make me a pix of Wolf with waterfall in background ?? Thanks.. Take ur times I do know that u are very busy man to do the job. :D

this is a bigger job... at least, I finally able to do the artwork... heh heh.. here you go...

013.jpg

wow !! about time !!! thanks !!!! it is different than what i expect it to be ... otherwise great job !!

Beeyootiful! :P My :jaw: practically dropped all the way to the floor when I saw all those excellently done pictures! ;)
I wonder could you do a burmese cat with 'Cato13' on bottom right side of picture? If you need an idea of what a burmese looks like, let me know I'll send you a picture of my cat so you can copy from. :thumb:

HEY SAM,
AWESOME! :eek2: I REALLY LOVE URS ART WORK! I LOVE ART/PAINTS TOO BUT,CANT MAKE A PERSON ALIKE U DO WOW! I HATE TO ASK U FOR A FAVOR I KNEW U MUST BE A :Owned: MAKING ART EVERYONE EACH A PERSON WHOA! SO I CANT WAIT FOR YA ART FOR ME, ALSO I WOULD LIEK TO U DO ART FOR ME AND I WILL DO PRAIN PUT ON MY WALL INTO A ROOM! ITS PRETTY AWESOME! HAVE U SEEN THE MOVIE "BAD GIRLS" I WOULD LIEK TO ALIKE HER HOT SEXY BAD GIRL WITH WREAP ... PLS EMAIL ME medinamya@hotmail.com WHEN I GET URS EMAIL I WILL SENT U OF A PIX OF MYSELF! THANKS :bowdown: TO SAM

Illustrator:

If u can, can u try to make a sun and have it named, Little Soleil, and my nick name, Sunshine? Make sure the background not dark. :) Orange, Yellow and Red works :)

HEY SAM,

I CHANGE MY MIND I WANT SAME AS FROM Kevbo CLOSE FACE THAT WHAT I WANT I THINK ITS WOULD BE FASTER THEN TOOK LONGER ... PLS EMAIL ME ASPA THANKS :)

Back