Artwork once request

Originally posted by SalemSajxor22
ah thats pretty cool heh. keep up, i personally enjoy seeing some of your artworks.

:werd:

i seriously like your artworks, sam :)

umm, i really hate to ask, lol but i feel like i think i should deserve a new signature with my username on it? use your creative... i like the idea of the one with butterfly with name on it, but maybe make mine with star and moon? or use any of your creative if u think of a better idea, thanks!

also can u draw a picture of my daughter, please? thank you - PM me when ure done
fc87aba0.jpg

awwwww, GRRRR your baby make me want to steal your baby!

heh just kidding - your daughter is soooooo CUTE!

ohhhh, lol thank you, people ;)

i know summer is just too fuckin adorable, isnt she?! lol she couldnt stop making me wanting to squeeze her face, her cheeks, everything! lol i just had to make sure i dont squeeze her too hard ;) ;)

Originally posted by illustrator
done - here you go.... I am going to bed... *yawn* :wave:
heyyy.. sorrry i haven't checked this thread in soo long.. and seriously, i LOVEEEE that picture! its sooo perfecccttt.. the colors and all! THANKKKKKKSSSS!! you totally R.U.L.E!!!!

Originally posted by LeviathanC
Cool. Will you please draw the pic of me (alone)? thanks in advance.

I apologie for long delay, I haven't been myself lately... here you go... I am doing something crazy. :o

no offense, Levi.

Attachments

• levi.jpg
    levi.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 168
Can i have a banner that looks like cloudy with rain and heart beneth it... with my quote in my sig???

:kneeling on my knees, begging:

PLEASSSEEEEE????????

i see allot of cool pix.... ummm I am still waiting for mine... maybe it won't happen till next ten years and lost and found old artist lol..

Originally posted by illustrator
I apologie for long delay, I haven't been myself lately... here you go... I am doing something crazy. :o

no offense, Levi.

Geeezum, damn that teeth look so crooked. :|

Originally posted by LiLyxLui
i'm still waiting... la la la la la la :ugh:

look at me, i'm still waiting and i'm still be patient. :ugh: :D *still waiting* :D

Originally posted by knightwolf68
i see allot of cool pix.... ummm I am still waiting for mine... maybe it won't happen till next ten years and lost and found old artist lol..

I second that. I think I won't even get mine done before next year. :|

Back