Artwork once request

right now it has been 18 days since i request and still counts till Sam post mine.. then i will figure out which is longest record waiting list lol just kidding ... sure take ur times !! Sam !

Originally posted by illustrator
sorry, wait and be patient - will ya? :lol:

Originally posted by daprilz
look at me, i'm still waiting and i'm still be patient. :ugh: :D *still waiting* :D

hehehe..

okay--okay... i'll waiting....i'm patient..thenz :cool:

Yea no shit.....Wait a minute...No wonder why Illustrator is an Asian. (no offense, sam). :P

hello Sam again !!! who are u work on now ??? and pls give me the list who take the turn in the line list... Thanks in the great Advance !!! :cool:

Originally posted by LiLyxLui
Hey Sam,

can you make it for me too.... Thanx! :wiggle:

sorry for take you soooooo long... here yo go... I dunno if you like or not... :o
I just overlook at your avatar and take some idea...

Originally posted by ChelEler
Hey, Sam. Would you make me a pic of a woman in her bearcloth and a baby in her arm with historical background?

done - like it? :D

Originally posted by illustrator
sorry for take you soooooo long... here yo go... I dunno if you like or not... :o
I just overlook at your avatar and take some idea...

nice one... but one more thing... left eye should add color RED* and ligh bright>>red either

Hi Illustrator - can u draw squirrel with my nickname DaRiEsZ please ? take your time, many thanks!

*still waiting* heh :);)

Illustrator, great job! I'd love one pic of the chickies! Freakychick, Katziechick and I. Use the ones in my sig for this :D

long time ago, I finally did it!

Hi Illustrator - can u draw squirrel with my nickname DaRiEsZ please ? take your time, many thanks!

here you go... like it?

Hi Illustrator , can u do a sig tag for me ?

background in dark blue and sliver lighting bolts (make the lighting amined )

put a rottweiler
next to my name in chrome blue fonts

look like Sam give up his art work who ppl haven't request it to get it .. ummm... otherwise u doing great job ... (c:b

:werd: You do well with these art, Sam. Make me another one similiar to my newest avatar. So I can put it in my signature. Thanks, Sam.

Back