Arnold and Maria split after 25 years of marriages

For those that keeps commenting on how the other lady looks..... I do not think Arnold is all that good looking either.... NEVER HAVE.
He has money and fame.

if you look around... the population of poor people outnumbers the population of rich people. why? they sleep around and breed like rabbits.

So let's see... Arnold got what? 1 illegitimate child. Wanna guess how many illegitimate children that "dumb o' redneck" has?

Idiocracy at its best!

Hey!! Leave us poor rednecks out of it!! :wave:

Why is it that evil people do evil things get rich and yet good people get screwed and are poor?

After all, money is the root of all evil.

Yiz
The quote is, "The love of money is the root of all evil."

There are plenty of evil poor people around, and good rich people.

I did not know he was making another movie. I hope Maria sticks by him while he's busy doing these movies.

Would be a good idea for her financially to stick by him until he finishes filming, so she can get half of the royalties.

Arnold Schwarzenegger and wife Maria Shriver split after 25 years of marriage
Arnold Schwarzenegger and wife Maria Shriver separate after 25 years of marriage | Mail Online

Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver separate
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Maria Shriver separate - Celebrity News - UsMagazine.com

Arnold Schwarzenegger, Maria Shriver announce split
Arnold Schwarzenegger, Maria Shriver announce split - Celebrity Circuit - CBS News
WOW...News to me. She's a Dem. and he's a Rep. Not saying that could be the reason, tho'.

Back