Arnold and Maria split after 25 years of marriages

Seems like famous people have a sordid history of fathering children with other people rather than their spouses. Interesting.

Kinda' reminds me of that song..."It's Not Unusual".....

:dunno: What's up?

Just saying that there is no shortage of scandal in the private lives of celebrities. And, it isn't just the men. It seems as though more focus is put on scandalous men, than women (sometimes).

Linda Hogan put her husband and son in jail and started dating a 19 year old.

http://entertainment.oneindia.in/ho...2008/hulk-linda-hogan-19-year-old-050808.html

"If this is a ploy, her being intimate with a 19-year-old kid is pretty good acting," Hogan said. "For me to be able to handle… my 50-year-old wife sleeping in a bed with a 19-year-old boyfriend and using my gym, and driving my cars, and living in my house. I guess we've got a pretty good act going on 'cause that's a lot to take on," he stated.

I love terminator movies. Hope the new one would be pretty cool with cool plots and story. *crossedfingers*

I did not know he was making another movie. I hope Maria sticks by him while he's busy doing these movies.

The more details that are released about Arnold's behavior, the worse he looks (and "the other woman" isn't looking so great herself). Ugh! It's sickening. :barf:

I did not know he was making another movie. I hope Maria sticks by him while he's busy doing these movies.

Yeah, also he has signed on for other two movies so he has gotten three movies in the line up.

The report states that Schwarzengger has three projects coming up, but he chose to put them on hold. He wants to focus on his family first.

The Jane Seymour article is interesting. I wouldn't be surprised either if there should be more than one such child.

Bad news and complicated family relationships all around. Wonder if all the siblings, Maria's kids plus whomever else's, will ever develop any kind of personal relationships between themselves. It would take an awful lot to be able to be civil, much less have any sort of sibling relationship, but it can happen. There was an episode of "Who Do You Think You Are" where adult sisters found out that their (now deceased) father had children by another woman, and eventually they developed a relationship with their half-sibs.

But those people were all well into adulthood; it wasn't like the situation now where the kids are in their early teens.

Back