Arnold and Maria split after 25 years of marriages

Maybe she got upset when they wouldn't change the law to let him be president. :)

WOW...News to me. She's a Dem. and he's a Rep. Not saying that could be the reason, tho'.

Wow, that's a shocker, and very sad, too.

I just saw that on the news tonight. I feel very sad for them. Such a long time and they have children together, don't they?

After 25 years, you'd think you're past the point of dealing with incompatibilities and such.

I was just chatting with a friend of mine tonight, a fellow I've known since college, and he said he and his wife were counting their blessings, because they know a lot of couples their age (early 60s) who have divorced over the last year or two. After the last kid has flown the nest, the parents decided to split. You wonder how long they were holding it together "for the sake of the children."

With Maria and Ah-nuld, maybe they were just holding it together for the sake of his political career. Now that's over, maybe they decided that it was time to break up.

Very sad, whatever led to it.

They have four children together. At least it is an amicable separation.

Mod note:

Threads merged.

really sad. I can see how arnold can drive her crazy with his ego and his womanizing habits and trying to stay married because of her religious belief but she needs to understand it's NOT her fault. She tried her best and arnold is just arnold and will not change.

I'm surprised to hear the news and hope they will work out soon!

eh don't worry. I think Maria got fed up with Arnold's hollywood career. He's going to do Terminator sequel.

Arnold - "I'll be back....."

eh don't worry. I think Maria got fed up with Arnold's hollywood career. He's going to do Terminator sequel.

Arnold - "I'll be back....."

He's too old to do that. His man-boobs are getting saggy and looks a bit wrinkly.

He's too old to do that. His man-boobs are getting saggy and looks a bit wrinkly.

Actually, it was in the news that he signed on to do the sequel. Not sure what kind of role he will have in it though.

Wirelessly posted (sent from a smartphone. )

Banjo said:

Actually, it was in the news that he signed on to do the sequel. Not sure what kind of role he will have in it though.

Hmm maybe a different plot, I guess.

I'm always sad when a long-time married couple splits up. I wish them the best, whatever they decide.

That's certainly disappointing news.

Back