Arizona inmate dies 2 hours after execution began

Then there is that. Actually, make it mandatory, and we save more lives than ever before. Pretty good idea.

No, I don't believe in mandatory program for all death row inmates to donate their organs.

Why waste the time, straight to the hospital, put em on the slab and sedate them, then go to work plucking them apart for the transplants..

Whats the order for today?
1 Heart
2 kidneys
3 a set of lungs
4 Pancrea
5 a set of new legs/eyes and a pair of arms for that wounded warrior

Hey we cleaned up the house with that new wounded warrior program with the prisons...

Opps, face transplant comming up !

Oh and a burn victim...One wetsuit on the order !

I got easy solution to these problem. Simply abolish the death penalty. No such execution goes perfectly.

I've got a much easier solution - abolish ridiculous complex legal process. swift execution!

You two ahould be the judges

nah but what we do need is Judge Dredd

fxgpbc.png

Mandatory? they lost all rights when they were convicted. End one, save another.

Apart from constitutional issue, for organ donation, you need have working organ to survive, but execution by lethal injection shut the heart and other organs down, render them as useless, also firing squad could kill many organs with multi-shooting, execute by electric chair cause electric shock and kill all organs. The organ donation isn't make any sense for death penalty, unless any method that induce brain dead to make useful for organ donation.

Apart from constitutional issue, for organ donation, you need have working organ to survive, but execution by lethal injection shut the heart and other organs down, render them as useless, also firing squad could kill many organs with multi-shooting, execute by electric chair cause electric shock and kill all organs. The organ donation isn't make any sense for death penalty, unless any method that induce brain dead to make useful for organ donation.

You missed my post #18

Why waste the time, straight to the hospital, put em on the slab and sedate them, then go to work plucking them apart for the transplants..

Whats the order for today?
1 Heart
2 kidneys
3 a set of lungs
4 Pancrea
5 a set of new legs/eyes and a pair of arms for that wounded warrior

Hey we cleaned up the house with that new wounded warrior program with the prisons...

Opps, face transplant comming up !

I am not sure about the face transplant , it would be horrible if one the victim ran into the person and saw that face still walking around.

I've got a much easier solution - abolish ridiculous complex legal process. swift execution!

Then innocent people could executed , there been cases of people found to be innocent of a horrible crime after spending years in jail .

Why is it that people who are perfectly fine with millions of babies being slowly murdered are not ok with death row inmates not being perfectly comfy in their cells?

I don't get it.

Then innocent people could executed , there been cases of people found to be innocent of a horrible crime after spending years in jail .

It will cut down the crime, proven when executions were very active. You only got caught once.

Why is it that people who are perfectly fine with millions of babies being slowly murdered are not ok with death row inmates not being perfectly comfy in their cells?

I don't get it.

I wondered that myself, A brutal crime to one human but a sissy ass to be executed? Make them suffer the same fate.

They stabbed someone to death 20 time, stick them 20 times in the exact same place over the endurance of time it took them to commit the murder.

They tortured someone for days and raped them, same thing... they will wish they never did that and they will feel the same pain and suffering their victims did for the endurance of time.... oh isnt revenge so sweet, and better yet, let the victims family do the honors!

Make people think twice before they commit a crime. Violent crimes get death by same means. lesser crimes like theft...start cutting their hands off, No more 5 finger discounts for them... it works in other countries...lol

Make people think twice before they commit a crime. Violent crimes get death by same means. lesser crimes like theft...start cutting their hands off, No more 5 finger discounts for them... it works in other countries...lol

Death penalty is better and easier than life sentence in prison so you don't have to suffer in prison with no AC for rest of life.

Cutting hands off? We aren't Muslim and it is part of cruel punishment under US Constitution.

Back