Are you plan to buy Window Vista?

OH by the way, Moderator, can you move this thread to proper section.

I mean Vista in "Web, Graphic Design & Site Building" ? :D

So, this Windows Vista, we're suppose talk about how to design web on there?

For more information on Windows Vista

Here's an excellent website that explains everything you need to know about the upcoming Vista including on how much each version will cost.

We will be jumping on the Vista bandwagon next month in November. Microsoft Vista Business Edition will be released for business customers.

For general users, I would wait until the first service pack release comes out before upgrading your operating system.

http://www.winsupersite.com/vista/

-Christopher

Microsoft will ship the final prerelease version of Windows Vista on Friday and, unexpectedly, will name the new version Release Candidate 2 (RC2). (Microsoft had stated earlier that it wouldn't ship an RC2 milestone release of Vista.) But don't let the name fool you. RC2 is really just a standard interim build of Vista, but unlike RC1, it won't be distributed to millions of users.

The RC2 build is 5743, and Microsoft is currently testing it internally. As with the previous interim build, 5728, RC2 will go to beta testers, Microsoft Developer Network (MSDN) and TechNet subscribers, and a random, limited number of Consumer Preview Program (CPP) members.

-Christopher

Hey!! Can I ask all of you question.... What wrong with Window XP. I have Window XP and it worked fine. Except I need to restore my System. Because I have lot Bugs in my systems.

There's absolutely nothing wrong with Windows XP providing that you keep your system patched from Microsoft's Windows Update website. Its a pretty
decent OS compare to Windows 98 and/or Windows 2000.

Many home owners will keep their Windows XP machines for a long time. When Vista comes out, most of the new systems will have Vista pre-installed.

Microsoft tends to support their previous versions for about 8 to 10 years.

Regards,
Christopher

i perfer an window ex media center since i m an hardcore computer gamer so media is an best for high ended graphic tech besides it accepts geforce graphic card easily and makes its own modification to make it the most compiable

My friend has been bugging me to switch to Linux but I don't see myself finding the time to do that in the near future. So yes, I am planning on getting Windows Vista.

In fact, not only am I going to get Windows Vista, I am going to get a new PC with it.

Quad core processor, 4 GB ram and 512 MB video card is what I plan on. :)

I will not have to get download for Window Vista, because I don't want to remove my old Window XP and my file software. :O That why I tell you. I have to wait to hear if there Upgrade Window Vista. That will be great. :D

Hello, all deaf people...

i am boy younger whaterve.

i love this window vista Utlimate because this good, faster.. not good for Ie7 And Spyware in system alot plm.. all people best vote is window Xp pro SP3 with little part with vista.. not do in window vista basic WARING> have Spyware, people'e get service into your comutper.. let u know..

i love is Window 2000 because this good, still powerful for programs and clear can more update..

but i like tis cool for vista.. but still slow on comutper "waring"...

Windows Vista sucks big time. Heard that Windows 7 are coming out soon. It may be better than Vista and hopefully they will have "Compatibly" to allow you to enjoy older games from Win 95 to XP. Just like Win XP sp1 and sp2 do have one if you right click the drive icon and select "Compatibilty" if you inserted the game cd.

catty

Windows Vista sucks big time. Heard that Windows 7 are coming out soon. It may be better than Vista and hopefully they will have "Compatibly" to allow you to enjoy older games from Win 95 to XP. Just like Win XP sp1 and sp2 do have one if you right click the drive icon and select "Compatibilty" if you inserted the game cd.

catty

lol, you missed it, Vista does have compatibility, just use right click on icon via desktop and set to XP or earlier.

I own Vista Home Premium.

I have Vista. I like it a lot. I think it is better than what came before. Last computer I had had Windows ME.

New Windows = face lift.
How many people on this planet?
How many people buy upgrade windows?
Bill Gates is very clever to make money from people are addict to buy upgrade MS Windows or upgrade MS Office.

lol, you missed it, Vista does have compatibility, just use right click on icon via desktop and set to XP or earlier.

I own Vista Home Premium.

Ok no plm. :lol: cuz I don't have AMD64 system board replacement yet. If I do then I would try Vista.

Catty

Last year I was forced to choose any Vista pc after my laptop screen was broken somehow but exchanged it (xp pc) for free with the service plan.

I chose Toshiba laptop with Vista, and find that it runs very smooth - all no problem except for a brief time with IE whenever it shut down (or close) but is then solved. I really love it! (like XP, too)

Hint: If you plan to buy vista then make sure you purchase at least a powerful enough pc since the Vista is quite larger program for teh pc to handle with than XP does. I read some others somewhere before that they weren't happy with it simply because their pc were too slow for it (quite common complaint or problem).

At last, don't believe those craps claimed by others who often claim that Vista stinks or whatever and also said that XP runs better aka bugs or whatsoever. That is not true... both do have bugs, too yet Microsoft keeps up with the updates to fix those bugs, the same as usual with the older windows.

Back