Are you plan to buy Window Vista?

scottw

Reaction score
Are you plan to buy Window Vista?

I hope you will get one and look so cool. :D We will have to wait till early 2007 as soon. :)

I can obtain Windows Vista free, my computer is so old and I think that it can't with new SO

Now you can obtain Windows Vista Beta, it is free, and you can test it

Regards

No way! I'll stick with Mac OS X! :D I am anti-Microsoft. ;)

I don't have Beta, Beta is kind of TV video. But, I have my use computer window XP sp2.

Oh I would love to have Windows Vista. I will always buy products from Microsoft and I love it.

I can't wait to get it ASAP!!!

Probably not right away! Im not too hype about this at all. Reason? XP is more than what I needed, why want more? Only that it would gobble enoromous memory space, RME!

I play with Vista beta before. I don't see any bugs so far and little quick than Windows XP.

Nice graphic.

I don't know if I need to buy or not. We will see. Vista need directx 10 hardware video card for powerful Windows Graphic.

probably i wud get new laptop with that vista next yr.

my friend has vista beta and it looks very nice but it is very picky on what components the pc has. that made him to buy some new updated stuffs like video card for that picky vista.

I'll wait for the rest of the masses to be the beta testers. Then after probably the first service pack I might begin to consider it. I am of the theory "if it aint broke, don't fix it" Currently my XP Pro is working just fine so why should I change it. The next move for me would be to 64 bit hardware and OS. Probably in a year or so.

Neo said:
I play with Vista beta before. I don't see any bugs so far and little quick than Windows XP.

Nice graphic.

I don't know if I need to buy or not. We will see. Vista need directx 10 hardware video card for powerful Windows Graphic.

Yeah, I agree with you, it help no bug at all mean no virus! I'm so happy! :D We will have to wait to get Vista in early 2007. :( So, I am sure Microsoft will announce them as soon. But, we have download Video and music look so awesome. :o. It look so cool! It is for Window Video.

I'm going following sequoias style.

Microsoft is terrible and you make Bill Gates more rich. ;)

diehardbiker65 said:
Probably not right away! Im not too hype about this at all. Reason? XP is more than what I needed, why want more? Only that it would gobble enoromous memory space, RME!

That's right!

One of my friend tried out the beta version and oh my god he had soooooo much to complain about!!! He went back to XP!

Neo said:

Nice graphic.

directx 10? when is release?. only i know current is 9.0c.

HELL NO! Why pay for a buggy system when I can get a better one for free? Yes, that's right, FREE. I am a proud Kubuntu GNU/Linux user and don't regret my decision to ditch Windows in 2004.
GraysonPeddie said:
Oh I would love to have Windows Vista. I will always buy products from Microsoft and I love it.

I can't wait to get it ASAP!!!
Uh...never mind... :ugh: :thumbd:

Back