Yep

I am out, it been 4 yrs..

Mom and Dad know
Sister and Step brother know
Step Dad know

Co-worker know
Friends know

:wiggle:

I am NOT out of here.... hahaha :giggle:but it is not safe to even drive by the place at night for fear of getting shot...No place is safe in jax fl. :ugh:

If I'm straight, does it mean I am in?

No, you simply say where you stand. "I am straight". Enough said.

If you intend to say you're "in", it will come to our mind that you are "IN the closet". Naturally, I guess.

I logged in here as the new member and happily said that I'm FULLY out! Basically, everyone knows.

Both out or in

First - longtime I did told my parent I am gay and moving to ex boyfriend. They not accept who I am. Nearly two years never heard from my parent. I write letter for them and phone them and they neva write back or phone back and neva talk to me. Few month before I left boyfriend bec not happy live and later me and my parent are back peace. So I show my parent str8 looking but when I am not with my parent to go somewhere then I am out

Second- I am out for my friend who understand me. I am in for my parent but my both sister know about me and nothing againts to me. Me an my parent neva talk about gay live. And about my work I am in bec alots of guys who work with me have no brain and no open minded. They hate gay that why I am careful for them.

Its a little more odd for me though as I am involved at a SBC church and while Ive got a great deal of friends there, I dont want to ruin the one place I can go to find peace.

Maybe I should be out - but then again if your out in this area, youre good as dead. Im in and will likely remain so until I am able to move someplace where I feel comfortable coming out.

Sorta, my parents know, & a few close friends of mine. I'd rather take it slow, but yessir it feels SO much better when people know, like you don't have to 'HIDE' anymore. =)

I am fully out.... like some of you.... I don't go running around announcing I'M A LESBIN!! If they ask.... I'd say... yep, I am. No one has the right to judge me, esp the church. This is my life and is between me and God.

I've been in a relationship with the same woman for the last 15 years and counting. :D

Yep - totally out there, all my family, workmates and mates know about me & dont have any problems at all. I can safety say that it's great to be gay in the 21st century :mrgreen:

I'm out *only* to a selected, trusted few friends, that's it.

Unfortunately, I still stand by the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy because of my family.

I've been acting paranoid lately because some faggy idiot sabotaged my discreetness via showing my ManHunt.net profile to a friend (she later told me she's a "fag hag" lol) of mine from the current university I'm attending. I have had to delete that ManHunt profile off and create a wholly new account, with a completely reworded profile and hide all my pictures. I hate assholes like that.

Suppose the rumors just fly about and eventually reach to either the director of Student Support Services (she doesn't know about me) or even my parents ..... I shudder at the thought of the results of that.

I'm sorry, but that's just how I am ... a discreet, very picky guy who's into other normal, discreet, cute/hot, masculine, disease-free guys that are age-approximate (my age ± 3 or 4 years - 30s-somethings are exceptional), nice, and willing to learn some ASL.

I don't like any of the following:

- Cows (fat guys) ... I wouldn't wanna be squashed on my bed like a bug or rolled on top of an exercise ball
- Queenies (fem guys aka "girlie men," as CA Governor Arnold Schwarznegger would say - that had me literally laughing for days) ..... ew
- Guys old enough to be my dad/grandpa - ick
- Those with faces that can knock a buzzard off a gut wagon (in other words to be blunt, fugly-ass guys)
- Vexatious (annoying) guys
- Asian guys
- Flamboyant guys (like showing PDA, holding hands, etc)
- Negative/fucked-up personalities - I don't have the time to deal with guys with sick minds and disorders
- Lazy bums who don't have any goals or college education
- Cheaters/players, thieves, liars, and general assholes - absolutely forbidden in my book

.... etc etc etc. I can go on and on.

All that pickiness came as a result of my own experiences. I know that my straight sister is very picky when it comes to guys, also.

I apologize for this snobby post, but what can I do about it, really? I learned a lot about myself when I became interested in guys, starting in 1998.

On a further note, do NOT try to change my ways or make me "cross off the list" some of those that I don't want. Please respect me for who I am. Thanks and have a nice day.

Wow. That is interesting! It sounds too snobby to me, but I can understand that. I'm lucky that I look good myself as long as we take care of our healthy.

I'm 'out' to all my friends on the internet and to my parents. But a while ago, none of my friends at my old school knew. Then I was asked a couple of weeks ago by a friend if I was actually a lesbian, (a 'rumor' got out about me a couple years ago and I left school), and I finally said I was. Now, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole school knows. But nobody seems to care. I won't tell my grandparents though, they wouldn't understand nor the people in my village. (It's actually a really anti-gay place round here, but I couldn't care less anymore. Their problem, not mine.)

However, I've recently bought this awesome t-shirt to wear: Nobody Knows I'm A Lesbian. :D

- Cows (fat guys) ... I wouldn't wanna be squashed on my bed like a bug or rolled on top of an exercise ball
- Queenies (fem guys aka "girlie men," as CA Governor Arnold Schwarznegger would say - that had me literally laughing for days) ..... ew
- Those with faces that can knock a buzzard off a gut wagon (in other words to be blunt, fugly-ass guys)
- Asian guys
- Negative/fucked-up personalities - I don't have the time to deal with guys with sick minds and disorders
- Cheaters/players, thieves, liars, and general assholes - absolutely forbidden in my book

All that pickiness came as a result of my own experiences. I know that my straight sister is very picky when it comes to guys, also.

I apologize for this snobby post, but what can I do about it, really? I learned a lot about myself when I became interested in guys, starting in 1998.

On a further note, do NOT try to change my ways or make me "cross off the list" some of those that I don't want. Please respect me for who I am. Thanks and have a nice day.

I guess it's your choice. But, dang... that makes your dating pool about the size of a puddle. :giggle:
Good luck with that.

As for me: Out. I can't say I go to work and make announcements or anything. But I make reference to my partner, and I don't censor my stories to keep someone from knowing I'm not straight. My family knows, although they half-secretly hope it's "a phase."

I guess it's your choice. But, dang... that makes your dating pool about the size of a puddle. :giggle:
Good luck with that.

As for me: Out. I can't say I go to work and make announcements or anything. But I make reference to my partner, and I don't censor my stories to keep someone from knowing I'm not straight. My family knows, although they half-secretly hope it's "a phase."

Haha - well I do have reason to be that picky, like I said in my other post.

I'm out *only* to a selected, trusted few friends, that's it.

Unfortunately, I still stand by the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy because of my family.

I've been acting paranoid lately because some faggy idiot sabotaged my discreetness via showing my ManHunt.net profile to a friend (she later told me she's a "fag hag" lol) of mine from the current university I'm attending. I have had to delete that ManHunt profile off and create a wholly new account, with a completely reworded profile and hide all my pictures. I hate assholes like that.

Suppose the rumors just fly about and eventually reach to either the director of Student Support Services (she doesn't know about me) or even my parents ..... I shudder at the thought of the results of that.

I'm sorry, but that's just how I am ... a discreet, very picky guy who's into other normal, discreet, cute/hot, masculine, disease-free guys that are age-approximate (my age ± 3 or 4 years - 30s-somethings are exceptional), nice, and willing to learn some ASL.

I don't like any of the following:

- Asian guys

Dont blame u for being picky but I am curious about one thing. Why do u prefer not to date Asian guys?

I met an Asian guy at BDPHH on Friday night and generally, I am not attracted to them but this one was HOT! My friends and I were drooling over him. :giggle:

Dont blame u for being picky but I am curious about one thing. Why do u prefer not to date Asian guys?

I met an Asian guy at BDPHH on Friday night and generally, I am not attracted to them but this one was HOT! My friends and I were drooling over him. :giggle:

Just because .... Asians are just not my thing.

Not appealing to me at all.

How do you know you won't meet an Asian guy who you just click with and find appealing? I'm not going against your 'tastes' or whatever you wanna call it, but I just think you're being somewhat narrow-minded. I always say I don't have a type. I just say that my type is whoever I meet, click with and am attracted to. If you limit yourself as much you have, you could be refusing a potential date or person, just because you've decided all people in that category aren't to your liking. Everyone's an individual. Everyone's different.

How do you know you won't meet an Asian guy who you just click with and find appealing? I'm not going against your 'tastes' or whatever you wanna call it, but I just think you're being somewhat narrow-minded. I always say I don't have a type. I just say that my type is whoever I meet, click with and am attracted to. If you limit yourself as much you have, you could be refusing a potential date or person, just because you've decided all people in that category aren't to your liking. Everyone's an individual. Everyone's different.

Sorry, but I like whites, blacks, and latinos.

I would never click it on with an Asian guy because that's just the way it is. I don't find Asians attractive.

Back