Are you guys good at cook?

I dont want to be boastful but yea people have been telling me that I m very good cooker. I usually most of the time cook asian foods and sometime mexico food. If i m lazy, i would cook american food lol as they re pretty easy to make if you just follow recipe closely.

Also i learn few tips by watching food network channel. they always come up with new stuffs with how to cook food.

Emril's the man ! :cheers:

I'm overcraze of mexican foods. One thing is my favorite is either spinach or chicken enchiladas with sour cream sauce. I love sour cream sauce which looks like white gravy. Been told you put monterey jack cheese and sour cream mixed in and put in microwave. Not sure if that is correct.
Kewl !

I tend to cook mostly German or Italian dishes, which turn out to be real good. I try to cook Asian sometimes too, but it doesn't taste the same as if my bf cooked it. You can say, that it is a germanized asian food! :lol: My bf makes delicious Asian food that we eat every day, and I love his spring rolls, curry chicken, celery beef and also some other dishes. Yum. I am so used to eating Asian all the time, that I don't even miss American food at all!

Oh, I love to cook anything and I have been told I been a pertty good chef and a great cook, because I got families and friends always coming over for my cooking, ha. Lots time when I get invited to a party, they love my cooking and the foods runs out like "Hot cakes" ,, ha.

Me too I am a good cook and loves to bake too. I love parties, they always finish all of my dishes. GTM should own a restraunt thou :wiggle:

i suck at cooking
but i am learning to cook better :)

Best best way to learn to cook is copies repices or orde them, I sometime tape my show from TV like " Everyday Italian" or Southern style cooking on TV and follow it. It good thing they have closed-captions to catch everything they say and explained how to cook food.

I am a great cook. But I suck at making homemade gravy and pastry.

I cook homemade pizza from scratch.

yes, that mean from tomato into sauce, wheat flour into pizza.

and more, I can do good soup and fun-food with instant box than basic bore cook.

Best best way to learn to cook is copies repices or orde them, I sometime tape my show from TV like " Everyday Italian" or Southern style cooking on TV and follow it. It good thing they have closed-captions to catch everything they say and explained how to cook food.
You can also look at the back of some products that you buy at the grocery store.

For instance, you would likely find a recipe for con queso on the back of a box of Velveeta cheese... or a recipe for pudding pie on the back of a box of Nilla Wafers. :)

You can also look at the back of some products that you buy at the grocery store.

For instance, you would likely find a recipe for con queso on the back of a box of Velveeta cheese... or a recipe for pudding pie on the back of a box of Nilla Wafers. :)

Oh yeah,, that right, I totally forgot about that. I forget that some products from the store like soups or box of cheese, and tomatos all have lables on the back that have recipes on them. Thanks for bring it up. They do have great tips. Thanks Vamp. :)

I don't like to eat out, so I cook a hot meal for myself every day, and I have someone over to cook for at least once a week.

I'm famous for my barbequed venison, pheasant, and trout.

I'm very good cook! NOT GREAT as CHEF! Lol... I can homemade like Italian red sauce, tortilla chicken soup with lime and salsa better than salsa jar etc..... Sometimes, I go to Whole Food Market. They are best food because of "Organic". I know they are pretty expensive but good for your healthy! !

I agree with Chase about go out eat... They are not great food. Not good for your healthy!!

:afro:

M-

Oh yeah,, that right, I totally forgot about that. I forget that some products from the store like soups or box of cheese, and tomatos all have lables on the back that have recipes on them. Thanks for bring it up. They do have great tips. Thanks Vamp. :)
You're welcome.

I do it often for con queso. :)

I am CHEF for WOK.

I did the devil eggs and green bean cassrole...meatloaf. That is all I can think of...

My hubby love my cooking so I am pretty good at it. I learned a lot from TV network and find recipes online. I have TONS of recipes. I just went thru the book and tossed 1/2 of the book cuz I haven't cook those. :)

I am not best cooking but I can cook. I love make cookie or bread, or pie.

Back