Are you guys good at cook?

Cane Corso

Reaction score
How would you rate yourself when people have tried your food? I know I am very good at making sandwiches, but I suck at everything!:eek3:

I'm not so bad.

I don't cook much, but I have done a lot of BBQs and people love my burgers. :)

I cook mac-n-cheese, steak, smoked sausages, etc.

Sometimes, I'll bake my smoked sausages in the oven instead of on the stove because I can make them big and plump. Yum!

My friend like my cook grill is Angus burger with bacon and swiss cheese. I alway good meat grill and hot breakfast during wintertime.

I can cook pretty well.. the only problem is that I don't have a microwave and I have very limited supplies to work with.

Usually people like my meatloaf.

Well, my family and boyfriend called me "Chef" becuase I could make anything in my own creivate without anything to help...

I always cook food for my clients, they love it to death... :dunno:

If come with the recpits or whatever like that, I end up stinky at cook :giggle:

I am good at cook and all family always enjoying my BBQ (hamburger, hot dogs, etc) cooking outside grill cuz I am too good

How would you rate yourself when people have tried your food? I know I am very good at making sandwiches, but I suck at everything!:eek3:

I am just novice but I like to cook :D

My favorite is "Super Taco Skillet Pie" and also Cheese Tacos (see my thread in same section. :D

If you want to try something, I suggest checking out "Simply Recipes"
Simply Recipes Food and Cooking Blog

Cheers!

I love to cook, I'm always looking for recipes I can use. I like to enjoy my food and have new tastes.

Yep! I am pretty good cook..but sucks in BBQ! LOL! My DHB and my son LOVES my chicken pot pie! I print the recipes from the websites and turned out good. Some yuck. If yuck, throw the recipes in trash.

I do like baking as well! YUMMIE!

All my friends and family love my cook food! I like to cooking high classic with expensive and fine foods..
Most of time my deaf friends always come over my home and have a dinner.. Today 6 deafies are exciting see me tonight that I am making dinner and chatting with wines! Then this weekend my another 2 deafies friends will come my cook out dinner ! And More!

I hate fast food or cheap food!

Thanks to my Ex Bf who is Chief! He is working at VIP Private Pro Baseball R/S Team's restaurant inside the stadium. :):):):)

I love to cook, my bf and also his family loves the way I make chicken fajitas. And my bf loves the way I make meatloaf, tuna casseroles, and many other food.

I can cook pretty good if I follow a recipe..if I try to create a meal on without following a recipe, it comes out ok.

However, everyone loves my green bean casserole. When I get invited to potlucks, people ask me to pls make that. :)

I am just novice but I like to cook :D

My favorite is "Super Taco Skillet Pie" and also Cheese Tacos (see my thread in same section. :D

If you want to try something, I suggest checking out "Simply Recipes"
Simply Recipes Food and Cooking Blog

Cheers!

I'm overcraze of mexican foods. One thing is my favorite is either spinach or chicken enchiladas with sour cream sauce. I love sour cream sauce which looks like white gravy. Been told you put monterey jack cheese and sour cream mixed in and put in microwave. Not sure if that is correct.

I am not a bad cook even thought my husband is a chef. We helped each other alot what we should cook and etc. My family always has been crazy watching food network and emerils. I usually get recipes from Emerils. I thought it would be hard but it is so easy and so dang good! And of course I wish I have Deaf258's cooking skill too. He is so good with desserts. He is really creative with desserts. Man, when are you coming back to me?

I enjoy cooking just about everything, especially I love to learn how to make different kind of soups. Chicken white Chili is my favorite! Everyone loves it!!

Yummy!

Back