Are you guys good at cook?

I love to cook very much.I feel very relaxed and comfortable while cooking. It is the best past time for me :D I have to wear aprons all the time, I'm a messy, messy person.. ha ha

Oh yeah,, that right, I totally forgot about that. I forget that some products from the store like soups or box of cheese, and tomatos all have lables on the back that have recipes on them. Thanks for bring it up. They do have great tips. Thanks Vamp. :)

oh god, Velveeta cheese rocks, as the Kraft Dinner with Velveeta cheese is a hundred percent better than that powder stuff.

Yeah you are right, the recipes on the labels are awesome as well.. Kraft rocks but I guess it cuz where I'm from lol.. smile

yes people love my cooking.. I started cooking when i was young when my mom was depressed so that force me and my sisters to learn how to cook hence why we all were good cooks. Also I used to work at restaurant for 13 yrs.. I was told I am damn good chef.. :D

People tell me that I'm a great cook and they keep asking for more. I love having friends over for dinner at my house. So far I haven't killed anybody or poisoned anybody with my cooking...that's a good sign.

This fall I'm going to take a French cooking class - I just hope they will have everything written in English, not in French! :/

Chef French

People tell me that I'm a great cook and they keep asking for more. I love having friends over for dinner at my house. So far I haven't killed anybody or poisoned anybody with my cooking...that's a good sign.

This fall I'm going to take a French cooking class - I just hope they will have everything written in English, not in French! :/

I have a cousin who is a chef french. He served me and family for shrimp linguine, WoW!! it was so delicious!!

My kids love the meats cooked on the BBQ better than in the frypan so I basically do the vegies and hubby does the meat BBQ cooking about 2 or 3 times a week! :wiggle:

I would like to think that I can cook just as well as anyone .... every other alternate days, we have tuna, chicken/mushroom or sausage casseroles, or spaghetti bolognaise or quiches. :)

This is old thread. But I don't care! I like to tell you about my cooking. I really love cooking! I am very good at cooking. My mom taught me how to cook when I was 3. My run of family have a best recipes. I can make creative with delicious taste. I can cook anything. My husband love my cooking. I am the best cooker than him. I took a cook class when I was in school. If i don't feel like to cook and I can go out of eat with my husband, family and friends. I like to stay at home and cook to save my money.

Back