Are You Addicted to AllDeaf?

Oh I forgot that I have already introduced myself in another thread. Thanks for reminding me :)

Those are the warning signs of your destructive addiction:

1- the second you wake up, you go straight to AllDeaf.
2- you visit AllDeaf more than Ringo
3- All of your ringo friends are from AllDeaf
4- You spend hours reading every new posts
5- You download the AIM AllDeaf expression
6- When you get bored, you go to AllDeaf and see who else is online
7- You check who is online at 3oclock in the morning
8- You know every ADer's birthday without being reminded
9- You know the code to every smiley by heart

and the NUMBER 10-
You have ALLDEAF written all over your computer's wallpaper or has an SN included "ALLDEAF" or "AD"

:thumb:

1) nope
2) I was never know abt AD during Ringo's time
3) N/A
4) nope
5) nope
6) nope
7) when I was work overnight shift, I just post new info or whatever, not looking for someone whos online at 3 in the morning, ha
8) nope
9) not all code
10) nope

good thing I am not addict to AD, ha

1- the second you wake up, you go straight to AllDeaf.
2- you visit AllDeaf more than Ringo
3- All of your ringo friends are from AllDeaf
4- You spend hours reading every new posts
5- You download the AIM AllDeaf expression
6- When you get bored, you go to AllDeaf and see who else is online
7- You check who is online at 3oclock in the morning
8- You know every ADer's birthday without being reminded
9- You know the code to every smiley by heart

and the NUMBER 10-
You have ALLDEAF written all over your computer's wallpaper or has an SN included "ALLDEAF" or "AD"

Let me define my addiction to AD.com

1. Yep
2. Yep and never heard of Ringo and I don't have the hell to know what Ringo is either!
3. Dunno about Ringo.
4. Yep, definitely everyday.
5. Not really
6. Yeah.
7. Sometimes!
8. Not really, a few.
9. Some of it, 50% I guess
10. Almost, but nope

Guess, still not 'destructive' addicted, but still 'normal' addicted.

Wouldn't say this site is number one in my list seeing as how Smash Bros consumes my life. My number one is SmashBoards.com where I am a writer for their blog.

Ummm.. for me I only come on to check my response from members who post their response on my message that I post on alldeaf.com and seeking alternative advices on certain things that I would like to know or ask.

ok so im not totally addicted and am not crazy bout AD but i try to do 1-5 postings a day..and i check AD at least like 10 times a day lol haha

ok so im not totally addicted and am not crazy bout AD but i try to do 1-5 postings a day..and i check AD at least like 10 times a day lol haha

I think you are in denial. It is somewhat like asking a crazy person if they're crazy..:)

Indeed Drugs are powerful addiction. No one can escape whatever s our addiction.

Chinese sign language/deaf interpreters in China

Hi all,

I am conducting an employment search and I was hopeful that I could network on this forum, in this regard.

I wanted to enquire about how I can get in touch with the linguists that interpret in Chinese sign language, and live in Hong Kong or Beijing.
I wanted to get an idea of what the pay rates would be in Hong Kong and/or Beijing, for CSL or deaf interpreters. Can someone provide me with an estimate of what the hourly or perhaps monthly/yearly pay rates would be?

Also, is it common for CSL interpreters or deaf interpreters in China to be proficient in both CSL and ASL?

Thank you!
Jasmine
jsheth@transperfect.com

^^^Hmm... Here is a wrong thread, go create your own thread, not a post ;)

Addicted to AllDeaf ? Hmm..... probably not. :)

I've been busy lately for 2 months since I landed in Alaska. Too many things going on around here. Lol

Recently, I just got home from watching the theatre in downtown. It carried close captioned and the movie called " Sunshine ".... it was " ok " movie to me. It was about the sun's dying and the astronauts are trying to save the sun. :)

Soo... the way I see things ahead of me, I am still busy. I don't come to this AD much this time like I used to before. Alaska is surely an adventure for me! :giggle:

Just because you haven't had time to spare a few hours of your life to be here, does not imply that you are not addicted to AD. Who knows, maybe you dream about being on AD? Anyway, it is good to know that you are enjoying Alaska. :)

Sunshine was a promising Sci-Fi movie. But, the movie lost me after it became a slasher movie.

Back