Are You Addicted to AllDeaf?

I check AD sometimes, not that often as I should.

Whoa, Castleman! Does your Mommy wear Army boots? Gestapo-like member? :lol: *Here's a chill pill; take it and call me in the morning.*

Tousi said:
Whoa, Castleman! Does your Mommy wear Army boots? Gestapo-like member? :lol: *Here's a chill pill; take it and call me in the morning.*

No my mom isnt a military freak. i dont want the chill pill cuz i dont want the chills :cold: :lol:

I'm addicted to the entire Internet.

Last edited:
I am obviously addicted with alldeaf.com now. As you may see me online all the time :D

Those are the warning signs of your destructive addiction:

1- the second you wake up, you go straight to AllDeaf.
2- you visit AllDeaf more than Ringo
3- All of your ringo friends are from AllDeaf
4- You spend hours reading every new posts
5- You download the AIM AllDeaf expression
6- When you get bored, you go to AllDeaf and see who else is online
7- You check who is online at 3oclock in the morning
8- You know every ADer's birthday without being reminded
9- You know the code to every smiley by heart

and the NUMBER 10-
You have ALLDEAF written all over your computer's wallpaper or has an SN included "ALLDEAF" or "AD"

:thumb:

1: True lol... Just checking the emails, etc right after waking up, so I thought why not check AD too ;)
2: Doesn't have Ringo and don't want one, and would prefer AD over Ringo. So true.
3: Sorry no Ringo for me.
4: Somtimes I did that if I was too boring.
5: Why would I? :lol:
6: Yupp as I said at number 4.
7: Yupp as I said at number 4.
8: Well I usually just look down at the bottom to see who's birthday today.
9: lol I don't...
10: ROFL!!! No I don't...

So I am 50% addicted to AD ;)

I admit Im addicted but I havent done anything on the list yet, lol. Im not even sure what Ringo is either!

well I do enjoy all deaf site and love it but stay on it all the time. Nope I don t want to spend all my free time on internet or chat rooms blah I visit when I am available, but my child comes first before anything else. I am always a busy person and a mother.l :) :giggle:

/me stands up from the circle and introduces himself. "Hello, my name is Andrew, and I'm addicted. (breaks down and sobs) I'm addicted... When I close my eyes, I see text inside my head... I can't get them out of my head..."

/me stands up from the circle and introduces himself. "Hello, my name is Andrew, and I'm addicted. (breaks down and sobs) I'm addicted... When I close my eyes, I see text inside my head... I can't get them out of my head..."

That looks like you are attending a drug rehab centre confessing about your addiction to alldeaf.com - LOL! :lol:

i do addict on royals forums lots! but i never been addict of deaf forums

I have to admit that when I joined on this AD forum, yes, I am addicted to that, but not much anymore I dunno why.... but I do post some really cool! whatever they post it and enjoying it.... myself I am glad that I have a friends who like you we all have the cool sharing the love!!! etc! :)

Spicygrrl! :)

Back