Are You Addicted to AllDeaf?

Just because you haven't had time to spare a few hours of your life to be here, does not imply that you are not addicted to AD. Who knows, maybe you dream about being on AD? Anyway, it is good to know that you are enjoying Alaska. :)

Dream about being on AD ? Nah, I am still part of this AD, because of deaf community I would like to participate. I like to read ADers' posts sometimes. This AD is my " newspaper " from all over the world. :)

Sunshine was a promising Sci-Fi movie. But, the movie lost me after it became a slasher movie.

*nodding* I am aware of that. :)

i used to be addicted to AD but not come in here every day anymore.. maybe two times a week thats it.. I have things to do around here anyway.. :)

I spent a lot of time on AD in the evening and also during breaks at College. Yes, I am addicted to AD because I am deaf and I love to talk about Deaf Topics which concerns about me and other Deaf people. Also I try to help hearing parents or hearing people who are interest in us and want to know about our deafness. I have not try other forums and never heard of Ringo. Ringo sound like one of the Beatles who play the drums in the band. I do check my e-mail and Deaf Newspaper, Deaf Native and Powwows event. Mostly I am addicted to my solitaire game when I am offline before I start going into online. My husband don't want me to spent too much time on the computer and I understand his feelings. I just love AD and I am glad that Alex started the forum. Thank you, Alex. :hug:

Back