• Sometimes

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Once in a while

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
My husband's a cowboy, and he doesn't smoke nor drink. :slap: Steel

started at age 18. Stopped because of pregnancy. Age 19.. after Leila was born and broken up with Dan. Moved back to RI. I smoked again. But weird thing is... It had died out. I am not into it but I know I'll only into it if I'm in REALLY bad baddd stress and need to calm down. BUT I will NOT smoke around children nor my daughter. I will not smoke around her because of 1 number reason..I dont want her start in her later life.

My mother had smoked around me and few of my sisters had tried smoked but few of them hated it right then. 1 of my sister had contiuned... after start dating with this guy...she "stopped"... (the truth, I dont know if she really did stop. )

Both of me and my sister use same brand... NEWPORT :) (I had not smoked for... say over 2 mos, maybe. :) )

My mother has been using moloboro. Whatever! Ewwies!

some of my family and friends smoke except me!! :) dont start smoking but on the topic - I heard malboro red 100's are the best.

I see posts about smoking. Glad I am not smoker any cigarettes *yuck* But I did smoked cigars and maijuana in the past.

Sure that some of you aware that more town/cities/several states are considering about adopt "Smoke-free" laws.

By 2010 A.D. Half of USA have banned smoking in public area.

By 2030 A.D. Almost every public place are banned any smoking.

By 2050 A.D. Maybe cigarettes will become illegal and Marijuana become legal. Cuz of herbs difference for health.

Be prepare to quit smoking before start frustated with LAWS. Even Gov't start raise more sweet tax on everything that really UNhealthy.

Steel, don't start smoking cigarettes. Start smoking weed, they're not addictive and it definately relaxes you. Cigarettes don't really relax me. With weed, you forget all of ur problems :)

Well, well.. I smoked cigarettes for just for fun. Not often. But when I get stressed, I might ask for one cigarette (not always).

I prefer smoking weed over cigarette because it helped me relax and get stoned. Of course, I am not addicted to weed because I have to focus on my education and do something rather than smoking weed alone. If you say shit to my face while I get stoned, I will laugh at your face for sure. I am serious about it. LOL :naughty:

:ugh: I hate cigarettes.. It does makes my clothes to be stinkkkkkkkkky.. i mean stinky and when you are eating the food and you will not taste the food in the begining.. so I thought that cigarettes should be illegal cuz it is very harmful to our health.... I wouldn't risk my health over that shit.. :roll:.. so I suggest that you need to quit while you are young rightn ow..so quit it now so u can live longer.. so.. so.. cigarettes:rl: I forbiddddddddddddd ittttttttttttttttttttttttt...... :huh:... Cigaretes:rl:

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
:ugh: I hate cigarettes.. It does makes my clothes to be stinkkkkkkkkky.. i mean stinky and when you are eating the food and you will not taste the food in the begining.. so I thought that cigarettes should be illegal cuz it is very harmful to our health.... I wouldn't risk my health over that shit.. :roll:.. so I suggest that you need to quit while you are young rightn ow..so quit it now so u can live longer.. so.. so.. cigarettes:rl: I forbiddddddddddddd ittttttttttttttttttttttttt...... :huh:... Cigaretes:rl:
:werd: That's why i quit...

Last edited:
Don't start smoking it's not worth it at all, I can't quit, and I already have health problems now.

Like Kuifje75 said, stay on topic and enough with the bashing!

i quit smoking almost a month ago. I know i was not a serious smoker (2.5 years on and off) but it was still pretty hard because it was a big part of my routine. Wake up, smoke, shower, get dressed, walk to bus stop, smoke, get on the bus, smoke while walking to work, work 2 hours, smoke, work 2 hours, break - eat, smoke, back to work for 2 hours.. eh.. My whole life revolved around when I could smoke and when I couldnt. Dont start, its not really worth it. I sacrificed a lot to smoke. Now Im happy I quit. I just hope i develop a better nerve and sense of self-control so I can stay smoke-free. :)

Originally posted by MsGiglz
whatever. :sure:
:fu:
MsGiGlZ, do you want to become like that this??

Attachments

• sig[1].gif
    sig[1].gif
    11.5 KB · Views: 78
Originally posted by ckfarbes
MsGiGlZ, do you want to become like that this??

:roll:

Seriously...who cares? Because we will die anytime no matter what it is...car accident, heart attack, murder, cancer (theres more than 1 kind of cancer), stroke, blah blah you name it.

Back