Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Once in a while

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Steel X

Reaction score
Hey peeps...I just started smoking this afternoon and honestly, it does feel pretty relaxing and shit like that...so, I used a Cameral brand...those cirgarettes are good i suppose so...so how long have you smoked and what brand did you use?

:ugh: dont start smoking!!
i have been smoking since I was 13 years old.. now been 25 years of smoking :(

I wanna quit.. its so hard..

I agree with MsGiglz not worthy smoking it it wont help relaxing you anyway .. I have been smoking on and off for long time since I was 18 yrs old and now I have quitted almost 2 month .. I am loosing my mind here but hanging in there to learn hard way to find around it especially using patches to put on your arm or anywhere which it is kind nicotine in the patch which been helping me so far so good. Also it is getting expensive buying cigarette which cost here nyc $7.50 so it aint worthy buying and dont want to end in broke lol but it is bad for health period!! so again dont smoke!!

I prefer cigars but do smoke cigarette rarely.... Steel don't smoke too much or you will be addicted and cook your lungs!!!

beside cigarettes will eat your $$$$ use those moneys for other things!!!

Yeah, in North Carolina, cigarettes are cheap.
In New Jersey, they cost 4,50$ to 5,00$ a pack. A carton can easily eat 45$ off your budget. And what's more, it's not even healthy for you. Don't start, Steel...

My whole family smokes, except me. They think that I am ok around them, but you can't imagine how suffocating it can be living with them. Always having to have windows open and fans running. Secondhand smoke sucks too. I am glad it is summer time now, so all the windows are open and more fresh air.

im a smoker and have been for 7 yrs not that fun it's hard! but hey when the time is right i ll quit ( will i ?? :dunno: )

Don't even start. Smoking is a bad habit and is a turn off for a lot of people. Can you imagine making love to your spouse and when you kiss, it tasted like you just licked a half-full ashtray? EWWWWWWWW!

:barf:

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by MsGiglz
:ugh: dont start smoking!!
i have been smoking since I was 13 years old.. now been 25 years of smoking :(

I wanna quit.. its so hard..
:roll:

:eek:

Ahhh I didn't realize that DOM smoke my crack. :o

hey dom, Im gonna chase after you. :naughty:

I never smoke and never will. Cigerattes :madfawk: My favorite loving aunt died of severe lung cancer (very painful) and she died almost exactly a year ago - July 26, 2002. If she hadn't smoked that damn thing she would have had an extra 20 years of her life.

Please reconsider. Because I care.

dont do it ! my uncle died of lung cancer ! he smoked too much while he drank coffee.

beautiful gal smoking turns me off... because i did kiss her on one night... i couldnt breathe from her mouth ! ack ! ack !

dont do it, steel. you will regret one day if u do stubbornly. ur body comes first.

edit: forget to put 'kiss' after '..did' ugh

Last edited:
Why even start?? Who in their right mind would start these days?? Seeing all the negative about smoking, and the costs associated with it, I don't get why people would want to. I don't know. Maybe I am living in my own lil world over here.

I don't smoke at all. I hate SMOKING which is a very bad healthy for the lung .It leads to get cancer. It's not worth and waste of ppl's money!

:madfawk: at Cigerattes business that ppl do care about the MONEY than ppl's health. what a tradegy!

Any of you who smokes, try to quit as soon as possible. My parent had been smoking for 20 years until 1977.

My brother and I bought a book for my parents. It's about how to quit smoking book. They realized then they decided to QUIT!.. They have not smoking since 1977. YAY. We care about my parents....Of course we love them. :D

Back