Are you a member of lots of internet forums?

hacking, baseball, softball, not gonna name them but yeah I am.

Umm, FB, Netflix, and here. That's all, I think. I don't have time for everything on the internet. lol.

Oh, not sure to add HP games. Hewlett Packard Games program that came up on my laptop when I first bought it. HP games are SO addicted!!! I love hidden object and mind puzzle games.

P.S-I wish this site had some type of e-mail notification to let me know if anyone has responded to one's posts/threads.

there is a setting in the user Control panel.

I'm a long time member of one, a football forum. But I join message boards all over to get questions answered. I use them like that. I've definitely never had over 200 posts like I do here on any of the secondary sites so this one's growing on me.

I saw this site several years ago but came away unimpressed to be honest. There was a lot of stupid bickering going on here at the time and it was not what I was looking for so I never came back until a few months ago. Signed up. Watched the site over the months... I like it. Wish it was a little more active and more Deaffies here but I like it. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with hearing people here. It's just that this site seems to be more like for the beginner if that even makes sense.

I'm looking for friends with similar interests. I have plenty of them in real life but I really enjoy posting stuff and talking about them. I'm not big on vlogs nor am I big on going to Deaf gatherings/events. I work, go home, love my kids, visit with my wife, then go back to work before I finally fall sleep before I do it all over again the next day. That's pretty much my life.

I'm a long time member of one, a football forum. But I join message boards all over to get questions answered. I use them like that. I've definitely never had over 200 posts like I do here on any of the secondary sites so this one's growing on me.

I saw this site several years ago but came away unimpressed to be honest. There was a lot of stupid bickering going on here at the time and it was not what I was looking for so I never came back until a few months ago. Signed up. Watched the site over the months... I like it. Wish it was a little more active and more Deaffies here but I like it. Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with hearing people here. It's just that this site seems to be more like for the beginner if that even makes sense.

I'm looking for friends with similar interests. I have plenty of them in real life but I really enjoy posting stuff and talking about them. I'm not big on vlogs nor am I big on going to Deaf gatherings/events. I work, go home, love my kids, visit with my wife, then go back to work before I finally fall sleep before I do it all over again the next day. That's pretty much my life.

me NOSEY! not a big fan on going to Deaf gatherings or events?

Not really... few ones, but I will never tell you what they are lol

I had few forums that i was resigstered to but I lost interest cuz I kept forgetting pw or something lol.. but I missed playing games on one other forum but must have to post first.. so that's how I lost interest in that one which is hearing forum tho.. ;) but so far I am concerned I'm still here.. ;) but I come from time to time when I'm really bored that's all

Back