Are you a member of lots of internet forums?

That's a lot of forums. You active in all or any of them right now?

yep over the years, and no im not active in most of them now, maybe once or twice a year if im feeling remisicient i might visit back and 'see' the trend...
I occassion hop over to audiophiles /technology stuff, filming making stuff,

cars stuff, only to check up on the trend of prices or rarity, like if it gone too rare, i wont plan on getting that car <bit of a dreamer here, too poor since im a full time student for too long...doesnt hurt to dream, its free..

but hackers stuff I never go there now, ONLY if i needed to find out how to crack something or find out how to use a proz in a better way, more of problem solving, cuz they clever buggers, trustworthy - to a point...

Disney College Program? Were you part of it or you just a member of the forum? My sister was part of the Disney College Program.

Part of it, you have to work as a cast member, attend seminar, and tear it up with other college students. What year did she attend?

a local forum where i live but i think i being bullied so coming off

I'm a member of a Walt Disney World forum, a dog forum and alldeaf.

What about you?

are you using the same username on walt disney world and a dog forum?

I used to be a member of walt disney world but i havnet visit there over two years or so.

Since today! LOL I've been reading there for years but signed up today because I have tons of questions planning our trip in July. and you have to join to post. I got tons of info from there, but today I decided to make myself an official Diser.

Oh first time on disney forum.. thought you usually get discounted prices from there which i assume you were a member in there for more than a year.

was a kernel/rom developer on xda-devs, bunch of accounts at old forums in 1999, 2003, 2004. I don't have time for any other forum than AD. My oldest one goes to 1999, however I used to be on some in 1996 and 1997 but those sites died.

I'm a member of a Walt Disney World forum, a dog forum and alldeaf.

What about you?
How long have you been surfing forums on the net?

Just this one but I do have an account with Raiderfans.net. I hardly go there b/c it's a very popular forum..too many fans talkin about the Raiders..dont even have time to read all the posts in just one thread. :lol:

Oh first time on disney forum.. thought you usually get discounted prices from there which i assume you were a member in there for more than a year.

Anyone can sign up to that Disney forum to be a "member". And you don't even have to sign up to read there and get all the discount information.

Well, I don't do much forum-searching generally. I mostly google questions that pop into my mind, like "what is the Australian Aboriginal population in the USA as immigrants", and things like that lead me to the forums where I read but don't join in. The Disney one, I was researching our vacation and found that one. The dog forum was because I love dogs. AllDeaf was just a fluke when I was googling, I don't even remember what, because it was like two years ago when I found here, and the people here and info about something I didn't know much about made me stay. Felt comfortable here.

Oh, and the reason for googling the aboriginals was because, living in a city where I see so many ethicities, I've never seen Australian Aboriginals that I'm aware of. Their features are pretty distinct, so I don't think I have and it got me questioning.

was a kernel/rom developer on xda-devs, bunch of accounts at old forums in 1999, 2003, 2004. I don't have time for any other forum than AD. My oldest one goes to 1999, however I used to be on some in 1996 and 1997 but those sites died.

same, ive been on chatrooms in 1997, on the old 200MMX (200mHz) IBM compatiable (at that time it was changing to be known as PCs)

anyone remember "Cybertown"?

I have a few, but all of them are different themes, and I use different names at all of them. Good luck finding me.

Most active member of a forum is AD. Have members on few computer related but lost interest. Still here with AD since 2006...

240sxone
nico
zilvia
thebullyforum
ttora
ntc
alldeaf
facebook
youtube
and one more secret forum that I am on a lot since 04'.

Information can be very educational.

Back