Are you a member of lots of internet forums?

. The Disney one, I was researching our vacation and found that one.

any luck?

Im a parent, so that obviously. so you think is it worth for my kids to enjoy for the mickey cruise??? I did look and review everything about it. NICE! It's pretty expensive..

any luck?

Im a parent, so that obviously. so you think is it worth for my kids to enjoy for the mickey cruise??? I did look and review everything about it. NICE! It's pretty expensive..

How old are your kiddos? We did a day at Disney World and a day at Universal Studios for Christmas a couple years ago. If your kids are really young Disney is good, if they're older...it's a tad boring, Universal has waaaaay more rides and is more fun. My 2cents.

two Deaf forums including this site

Miami Fla sports forum

Offtopic (one of the biggest forums in world)

Many groups in Facebook

this one, a local one for my town, one for older people and Downs syndrome one for parents games thing this one is one of the nicest,few things on fb

How old are your kiddos? We did a day at Disney World and a day at Universal Studios for Christmas a couple years ago. If your kids are really young Disney is good, if they're older...it's a tad boring, Universal has waaaaay more rides and is more fun. My 2cents.

we went to disney world and universal studios several times. We have not tried disney cruise yet. Mimsy went on disney cruise about three times I think.

Universal stuidos have two different theme park that we liked the one the best with harry potter ride, not the other theme park which was OK.

Of course, disney magic kingdom is a sweet place to go. :)

any luck?

Sorry Frisky, but I haven't been looking at Disney vacations lately. Maybe next summer.

two Deaf forums including this site

Miami Fla sports forum

Offtopic (one of the biggest forums in world)

Many groups in Facebook

did you pay to be a member on offtopic??? :shock: I used to be a member there until it starts to pay, so i had to leave. :lol:

This one and another on hearing loss. Three related to the book I am writing. One of those forums emphasizes writing skills, so I get to relax here. :ty:

This one (obviously :) )
Autoshite - a forum about not-quite-classic-cars.
Karatedo-forum - A quiet Martial Arts forum which I helped set up years ago and now own.
Fordforums.com - Aussie Ford owners forum - more for reference than anything else.
Hearingaidforums.com -Joined, lurking, but not posted there yet - guess I will when I get my HA's
Macdroitwich.com - A british leyland/MG-Rover forum.
Thats about it I think. I don't post on internet forums (fora???) much anymore, but I think Facebook has tempted alot of people away from traditional forums. As much as I like Facebook, I'll be kind of glad when it finally implodes on itself like some great black hole (presumably when everyone in the world has befriended everyone else :p )

It's called disboards. The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com - Powered by vBulletin

I have been reading that forum for a couple of years when my family planned our trip to Disney World and Disney Cruise. I registered (joined) a couple of months ago so that I would be allowed to ask questions. But you don't have to register to read there. It's just like alldeaf.

There is so much information; that's where I found out about discount codes for disney, in the section called "Disney Resorts".Disney Resorts - The DIS Discussion Forums - DISboards.com

hope take daughter to florida disney in summer so thanks for this tip i never knew about that forum existed

I'm on quite a few internet forums besides AllDeaf: a Native American ancestry
forum,a social network site,have a YouTube channel,an Ancestry.com@ account,am on 23andME.com (a DNA ancestry and health site) among other
forums.

Have quite an active online life!

P.S-I wish this site had some type of e-mail notification to let me know if anyone has responded to one's posts/threads.

did you pay to be a member on offtopic??? :shock: I used to be a member there until it starts to pay, so i had to leave. :lol:

Yup. Only $25 per year which is cheap. They have not raised the membership fees for several years.

Back