are stanford, georgetown, rit, syracuse, and etc. friendly?

matajan

Reaction score
Are stanford, georgetown, rit, syracuse and good schools friendly and nice people?

Better than ivy league and gallaudet (still link to yale university)

all are friendly and nice people to me.

As a person, it varies person to person like you. You have to find out that yourself and it might show you something. For me, it's normal for people to be minding their own business like I said in other post. They can be friendly if they want to.

As a person, it varies person to person like you. You have to find out that yourself and it might show you something. For me, it's normal for people to be minding their own business like I said in other post. They can be friendly if they want to.

I learned a lot from someone, I had rather to meet someone who is single.

But how can I know without ask?

I knew this person had upset over someone they never met in person...

Said it waste time she met guy who had gf then emailed me too much I rejected her

Is better to meet someone who is available?

Does she available that day means she don't have boyfriend?

If I put this guy on ignore will these dumbass threads stop coming up?

Unfortunately not. You will still be aware of their existence.

My initial approach was to laugh it off and try and change spirit of the thread by doing so. Often, it's better to laugh at something instead of letting it bother you. However, this guy clearly has issues and some of the most tolerant members on this forum will quickly shoot you down if you take that approach.

I am going to try and take a different approach and: "Question intentions, not actions." But sometimes it's very hard when you read something which comes across as being incredibly offensive, ignorant, racist and/or narrow minded.

I guess we're all in the same boat. Anyone want a life jacket? :P

Unfortunately not. You will still be aware of their existence.

My initial approach was to laugh it off and try and change spirit of the thread by doing so. Often, it's better to laugh at something instead of letting it bother you. However, this guy clearly has issues and some of the most tolerant members on this forum will quickly shoot you down if you take that approach.

I am going to try and take a different approach and: "Question intentions, not actions." But sometimes it's very hard when you read something which comes across as being incredibly offensive, ignorant, racist and/or narrow minded.

Maybe he was taught that white normal hearing people are the cream of the crop. :dunno:

Are stanford, georgetown, rit, syracuse and good schools friendly and nice people?

Better than ivy league and gallaudet (still link to yale university)

How do you know if Gallaudet is linking to Yale University? Where is your proof?

I learned a lot from someone, I had rather to meet someone who is single.

But how can I know without ask?

I knew this person had upset over someone they never met in person...

Said it waste time she met guy who had gf then emailed me too much I rejected her

Is better to meet someone who is available?

Does she available that day means she don't have boyfriend?

well - the only way to know is to ask. if he/she gets upset over it, then he/she is not the right person to be friend with but you should know on how to ask the question in a polite, mature way.

How do you know if Gallaudet is linking to Yale University? Where is your proof?

his parents went to Yale. He's a Gally student. I guess they know the inside secret.

how about you? :)

We're all "friendly" down South....am sure those "up North" are friendly too.

his parents went to Yale. He's a Gally student. I guess they know the inside secret.

how about you? :)

To be honest, I have no frigging idea. Let Matajan presents his proof. :giggle:

I know a student from Stanford, a friend of mine, and he is a very nice and smart guy. Definitely an entrepreneur as he's already managing his own start-up business while a freshman there!

For Stanford, it does seem that Stanford do provide accommodations for deaf students, based on my research when I applied to Stanford back then. (I'm actually a current MIT sophomore, and yes, I am deaf and wear Cochlear Implant. If you have any questions about MIT, let me know)

You definitely should take some time to learn about each college and get a sense of its culture and whether it appeals to you or not. Every college has jerks and nice people, but there is definitely a cultural difference between MIT and other Ivy Leagues and Stanford, for example.

I know a student from Stanford, a friend of mine, and he is a very nice and smart guy. Definitely an entrepreneur as he's already managing his own start-up business while a freshman there!

For Stanford, it does seem that Stanford do provide accommodations for deaf students, based on my research when I applied to Stanford back then. (I'm actually a current MIT sophomore, and yes, I am deaf and wear Cochlear Implant. If you have any questions about MIT, let me know)

You definitely should take some time to learn about each college and get a sense of its culture and whether it appeals to you or not. Every college has jerks and nice people, but there is definitely a cultural difference between MIT and other Ivy Leagues and Stanford, for example.

hey...

if you are deaf, why it is necessary to wore ci if you want enter top colleges?

I have a friend who worked at encyclopedia of life, smithonsian int. she is friend of one who played soccer at college prep school, went to haverford. she wore ci with speak, no surprise.

if I am deaf and without ci, can i still enter but have to work lots with hearing around for classes and homework?

I want to know about MIT, do there is provided for deaf services and dorm? and seems under disabilty. I find out that harvard has deaf and hoh service seems expanded for needs cuz about half percent of deaf students attend there. if small deaf students means under disability service.

Back