Apple announces new iPhone 5 at live event!

AT&T said that unlimited users might able to FaceTime over cellular as well, but it will take 8-10 weeks to do the transition. I don't worry about it. I use it at home and work in WiFi network. I don't know when will Cydia be release iOS 6.0.1 or 6.1 for iPhone 4S and 5. Let you know about it.

WHAT??

AT&T FaceTime cellular: Unlimited data users now have FaceTime | BGR

AT&T briefly extends FaceTime over cellular to unlimited data users before disabling it again (update) | The Verge

I tried to test facetime over cellular earlier today, but I got the message box. RME

Last two week I tried to restart it when turned off WiFi / cellular settings and noticed FaceTime On but failed to call..
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elalCTsyNgg]Facetime on Cellular [No Jailbreak] - YouTube[/ame]

Last two week I tried to restart it when turned off WiFi / cellular settings and noticed FaceTime On but failed to call..
Facetime on Cellular [No Jailbreak] - YouTube

I tried it myself while I was on train and it worked. When I got back home, I tried the same, but AT&T blocked it.

Are you sure that AT&T will open Facetime to grandfathered, unlimited consumers in 8 weeks????

Congrats, Oddball! I had updated new iPhone 5 last two month ago. I had sold iPhone 4 to eBay buyer at $271 last three week ago.

On second thought, I will try to sell my iphone 4 on Ebay to see if a bidder can buy the top dollar.

I will include the explanation of unworkable home button and missing SIM card. If you want a SIM card, you will need to go to AT&T store to get a new one.

On second thought, I will try to sell my iphone 4 on Ebay to see if a bidder can buy the top dollar.

I will include the explanation of unworkable home button and missing SIM card. If you want a SIM card, you will need to go to AT&T store to get a new one.

Yes, I had removed mini SIM card from iPhone 4 before sending it to buyer. But I have new mirco SIM card in my iPhone 5. It s smaller than mini SIM card.

I tried it myself while I was on train and it worked. When I got back home, I tried the same, but AT&T blocked it.

Are you sure that AT&T will open Facetime to grandfathered, unlimited consumers in 8 weeks????

Same as you, too. I will go to AT&T store to ask about FT over cellular soon.

Yes, I had removed mini SIM card from iPhone 4 before sending it to buyer. But I have new mirco SIM card in my iPhone 5. It s smaller than mini SIM card.

Same here for security reasons. I already explained this in my ebay listing.

If you still have grandfathered plan, you can't get FT on your iPhone 5. So, you will shave to switch from your old plan to new plan for getting FT on your iPhone 5.

That what AT&T says. Sorry for you.

If you still have grandfathered plan, you can't get FT on your iPhone 5. So, you will shave to switch from your old plan to new plan for getting FT on your iPhone 5.

That what AT&T says. Sorry for you.

Ummokay. :ugh3:

I erased all data information and destroyed sim card. :aw:

He said the flash drive in iPhone isn't permanently erased so you need military grade (DoD) to make permanently erased, but it will take very long time.

I don't think if Apple offers any military grade format for iPhone, but we do have for Mac and PC.

He said the flash drive in iPhone isn't permanently erased so you need military grade (DoD) to make permanently erased, but it will take very long time.

I don't think if Apple offers any military grade format for iPhone, but we do have for Mac and PC.

Oh, well. I am willing to take a risk. :aw:

I erased all data information and destroyed sim card. :aw:

I just explained to you that Format or delete files dont mean they gone. Erased is same thing as delete files.

Sim card is for network spec only. NOTHING do with photos, data, etc.

Ohh, I realized that Jake meant ishredder app. Too late for me because I already destroyed my sim card. If I know this app before, I could buy iShredder Pro. I could erase all data in my old iphone 4.

Oh, well. :aw:

Back